Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Mobile Website With 150000 Unique Visitors  (Read 741 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:34:09 AM

Great website with nice layout please check your PM and reply.
The website will definitely need a re-design. Take a look at the images. The home button and the back button have black corners to them, making them look absolutely horrible.

And what layout are you referring to? All I see is some list of links that don't interest me whatsoever. The ads are poorly placed in awkward positions.
I am not selling it for aesthetic value.The site recieves 5000 visitors daily from Google.It has been on first page of Google for many keywords for last two years and hopefully will continue to receive trtraffic without any much efforts. I agree it doesn't look good but remember its a mobile wapsite meant for mobile devices so I avoided heavy images and design to keep loading speed fast across different handheld devices.If new owner still feels the need to change the layout,he can do so

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:37:22 AM

if ignore the look, when i click on first random link, send me to download something..

I am using popads.net popup ads om the site.it can be removed in just few clicks

Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:56:06 AM

I have an expertise and 3 years experience in optimizing this mostly untapped mobile sites niche.The sites value is not its layout or content (both can be changed without any effect on traffic),it is its SEO through which it receives traffic. This traffic can be used for any revenue generating method.For example I have another site in same niche http://wapinter.net this site receives less traffic comparatively (1000 unique daily) I am using anonymous ads there to earn bitcoin.Daily earnings is 25k-30k Satoshi's.This is besides other conventional ads

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: