Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:52:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Address transactions monitoring?  (Read 803 times)
JetRX (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 12:21:37 PM

Is there a web service email notifications for real-time monitoring transactions Bitcoin addresses?

— ApsMoney.com - Oбмeн Bitcoin, PM, Payeer,BTC-e, Пpивaт24
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 12:45:59 PM

You can create a blockchain.info wallet and import a list of addresses as "watch only". They will email you when funds arrive and leave those addresses. Because you are not importing a private key, just addresses, there is no risk of loosing your coins.
RustyNomad

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 01:53:08 PM

Is there a web service email notifications for real-time monitoring transactions Bitcoin addresses?

You can also look at https://www.blockonomics.co/ they also have notifications and profide some charts etc..

My favourite is https://coyno.com which offer monitoring of single addresses as well as complete HD wallets. There is however no notification service at this stage and the site is still in development but it looks very promising thus far.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 02:14:35 PM

You can create a blockchain.info wallet and import a list of addresses as "watch only". They will email you when funds arrive and leave those addresses. Because you are not importing a private key, just addresses, there is no risk of loosing your coins.

I have been considering this myself to keep track of the funds over there but after the "satoshi coins moved!" incident on blockchain.info im not sure if I can trust that site anymore. What are the best alternatives nowadays?
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 07:37:17 PM

I have been considering this myself to keep track of the funds over there but after the "satoshi coins moved!" incident on blockchain.info im not sure if I can trust that site anymore. What are the best alternatives nowadays?

There used to be a few similar services, most of them have shutdown. Blockchain.info is the only one I know of that is still working. You don't need to trust BC.i, it's just a notification. You can always verify your address on other blockexplorers. I have been using them for more than 2 years and their email notification has been spot on.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 09:47:40 PM

I use blockchain.info to receive details about my transactions.
Every time,I receive BTC or I send bitcoins,i receive on my email,a message with transactions details.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:45:03 AM

My recommendation is use blockonomics, they have nice interface, you can monitoring multiple address. you can get a notification by email too.
JetRX (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 01:02:15 PM

My recommendation is use blockonomics, they have nice interface, you can monitoring multiple address. you can get a notification by email too.
thanks )

— ApsMoney.com - Oбмeн Bitcoin, PM, Payeer,BTC-e, Пpивaт24
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: