Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying up to $1000 in btc with Paypal for my business partner ESCROW ONLY  (Read 382 times)
uknohowwedo (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:07:40 PM

Hey guys i dont want any trolls or skeptics here im helping a friend who has no account here. I refuse to let him get scammed on my accord.

because of coin mx shutting down hes having some issues finding quick deposits and right now isnt finding anything so here I am last resort really although i see a ton of paypal selling going on here.

neither of us are fond of paypal but he is a professional handicapper with a bunch of websites who deals with thousands of dollars a month gambling.

He will send first either as gift or as business trans to only one of the escrows that are listed in the escrow list. we are hoping to have this done within 6-8 hours.

come one and come all offers either here or in my PM

thanks, Dustin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:15:26 PM

I am fairly certain that you are not going to be buying any Bitcoin with your PayPal.

I think your best option would be to withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account and then buy Bitcoin with cash. If you don't then the only offers you will get on here is from time wasters and scammers.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:18:49 PM

I am fairly certain that you are not going to be buying any Bitcoin with your PayPal.

I think your best option would be to withdraw your PayPal funds to your bank account and then buy Bitcoin with cash. If you don't then the only offers you will get on here is from time wasters and scammers.

if u read the whole message u would see this is the last resort. theres nothing else left for him to do to purchase coin. all the US sites u can deposit instant hes already a part of and is having no luck purchasing that way.

hes tried on local bitcoins for a couple days no luck.

this is all thats left
ACCTseller

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:26:18 PM

if u read the whole message u would see this is the last resort. theres nothing else left for him to do to purchase coin. all the US sites u can deposit instant hes already a part of and is having no luck purchasing that way.

this is all thats left
There is his bank account that he can withdraw to....unless of course you have a reason you won't withdraw your PayPal to your bank account Roll Eyes

I don't think it would be a good idea to accept PayPal from you and I don't think that anyone will. In the unlikely event that they do accept PayPal from you they will likely insist that funds be held in escrow for some amount of time.
uknohowwedo (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:29:25 PM

this is all thats left
There is his bank account that he can withdraw to....unless of course you have a reason you won't withdraw your PayPal to your bank account Roll Eyes

I don't think it would be a good idea to accept PayPal from you and I don't think that anyone will. In the unlikely event that they do accept PayPal from you they will likely insist that funds be held in escrow for some amount of time.

Excuse me sir, but what is your education level? LOL im working on my masters degree and i said clearly i dont have time for trolls or idiots in the first line.

everything u just said was completely wrong. lets break it down.

i dont use paypal moron, his money is IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT NOW, thats WHY HE WANTS TO BUY COIN.

NOBODY IS ACCEPTING PAYPAL FROM ME I DONT USE PAYPAL

I AM THE ONE INSISTING TO HOLD THE FUNDS IN ESCROW

DUR DUR DUR?
HellaYellaFella

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:53:04 PM

I can do this for Bitstamp +5%. If the money is in his bank account, that makes it even easier since we can bypass PayPal all together and use a cheaper method. I prefer Walmart 2 Walmart since it's only $9.50 to send.
ACCTseller

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:08:26 PM

this is all thats left

Excuse me sir, but what is your education level? LOL im working on my masters degree and i said clearly i dont have time for trolls or idiots in the first line.

everything u just said was completely wrong. lets break it down.

i dont use paypal moron, his money is IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT NOW, thats WHY HE WANTS TO BUY COIN.

NOBODY IS ACCEPTING PAYPAL FROM ME I DONT USE PAYPAL

I AM THE ONE INSISTING TO HOLD THE FUNDS IN ESCROW

DUR DUR DUR?

You certainly don't have the maturity level of someone out of high school.

When you say that you are buying with PayPal, you are implying that you have funds in your PayPal account currently. If you have funds in your bank account currently, then your best bet would be to use a cash based method to buy Bitcoin. The price you will pay will be much lower then anyone accepting PayPal.

It looks like the person above has had a successful transition, so it might be a good idea to trade with him (using escrow of course- I would recommend using tomatgocage or OgNasty) as 5% above bitstamp is much lower then you will get using PayPal and Walmart to Walmart is a cheap, efficient way to send money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: