Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:20:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft Office  (Read 343 times)
Ayoko (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:44:32 AM

Guys, can you suggest me where I can download a Microsoft Office for free compatible with windows 8 without free trial. Every time I open  any microsoft office app there a there's a need to be purchased it before using it, so suck and so expensive.
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 02:25:12 AM

https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

Ayoko (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:32:36 AM

'

Thanks for this info.
cmthompson22

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:34:37 AM

If you happen to have a student address, even if it is older, you can get office 2013 for free. I have been out of school for a few years, but I still use my school address on occasion in order to get some work done or to keep track of some old school friends. I found after some time when I got a new computer I was able to upload this for free. It worked well with Windows 8 and I upgraded up to windows 10 and it still works for that. I have not had to pay for it at all in the past 6 months and believe it is free for the whole use. You can also upload it a few times under your username, I think five or six times if I remember right, so over the years as you get a new computer or upgrade or something, you can still get it for free.

You will need to check with the schools to see which ones get it. I don’t think all colleges are on the plan or whatever that let this work, but UNL did and I’m sure plenty others. If you have this email, you can pull it up and see if you can get the office for free.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: