Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:27:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AutoBuy scams?  (Read 511 times)
RoughLyfe (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 03:56:50 AM

Not sure if Ill receive a shit ton of hate for this but eh,fuck it,I think this has to be said

I've been noticing a shit ton of AutoBuy links recently,its a newbie or a jr member selling some sort of item and saying how they have an auto buy if you want to buy it now,seems really fishy to me,has anyone been scammed/bought something off a newbie using auto buy?
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:29:40 AM

Not sure if Ill receive a shit ton of hate for this but eh,fuck it,I think this has to be said

I've been noticing a shit ton of AutoBuy links recently,its a newbie or a jr member selling some sort of item and saying how they have an auto buy if you want to buy it now,seems really fishy to me,has anyone been scammed/bought something off a newbie using auto buy?

autobuy using payivy? IMO that is so risky, he could send you fake accounts or whatever from that and you wont be able to get back your coins if you didnt recieve what you want
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:34:00 AM

I have been scammed for 0.08BTC for a ponzi Script .
The auto buy was from satoshibox.com , The owner of the File told that it was a script so he cant upload Openly, so he Put them in a zip File and then Uploaded to SatoshBox when I paid the BTC to SatoshiBox i received the Zip File Which contains Nude Pictures of MILFs.
I hate Autobuy Now.
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:01:52 AM

In my opinion auto buys should be either banned entirely or they are not allowed to be used until your a member/full member
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:36:13 AM

especially if that is without exit strategy!
if that happened, your money is gonna be laundered out.
unless they are legit sites, and with exit strategy, otherwise, it is just rubbish.
stay out from those ponzi sites, be intelligent.
if this is unrelated.

selling accounts are no good at all, those members are no use.
stay out from them and get something legit to do.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:04:36 AM

unless they are legit sites, and with exit strategy, otherwise, it is just rubbish.
if this is unrelated.

What does ponzi have to do with auto buy.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:05:45 AM

In my opinion auto buys should be either banned entirely or they are not allowed to be used until your a member/full member

Wouldn't mind seeing this rule enforced as well. Then again, buying an account is not exactly hard thse days...
RoughLyfe (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:07:30 AM

I really hope these rules get enforced as you can just go to the marketplace and instantly spot a auto buy scam
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:18:47 AM

if this is unrelated.

What does ponzi have to do with auto buy.
if no exit strategy, they will use this kind of feature to scam your money, no matter how much you have, they will just use this reason to launder your money out.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: