Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:41:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BBX Cloud Mining  (Read 1048 times)
btcindocs (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:22:39 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 07:14:21 AM by btcindocs

WWW.BBXMINING.COM

1 GHS = 0.0025 BTC

Cloud mining BBXMINING

We operate Bitcoin mining ASIC hardware. When you buy a contract with us, you will begin earning Bitcoins instantly. At BBX Mining Mining, we cover the electricity costs and all pool fees. Your contract is 100% insured because we want you to succeed.

Why Choose BBX Mining?

Mining Ready
We are already mining! Our current hash-rate is 10 Th/s.

It's Affordable
Start with as little as 1 GH/s!

Easy

LIVE Dashboard
You stay up-to-date with the status of your contract from our easy dashboard. No experience necessary!

Payment proof Shocked

http://bbxmining.com/paymentproof.html

Getting started is easy!
Don't get left behind in this booming industry. Start mining today!

Join now before to late  Shocked

it's already testing by https://en.bitmakler.com/bbx-mining___cloudmining#comments

http://i62.tinypic.com/2ck3fo.jpg
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 04:30:22 AM

it seems the hardware you are using a very ugly
and sloppy
whether the company is really professional?

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 05:54:54 AM

and sloppy

Whether the hardware is ugly or lovely does not matter what matters is the hash rates and stability of the mining. OP should update the thread with the price per GH.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 06:13:12 AM

One random mining hardware image that could be taken from anywhere else on the Internet

no company info on website

Domain info protected by PrivacyGuardian.org

Doesn't look too trustworthy tbh
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:16:18 AM

One random mining hardware image that could be taken from anywhere else on the Internet

You are probably right because I also got carried away too and I did not check for the legitimacy of the business. Sad Sad
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:01:44 AM

how much price per one GHS? we need more company information on website, information daily earning or weekly

hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:06:38 AM

and sloppy

Whether the hardware is ugly or lovely does not matter what matters is the hash rates and stability of the mining. OP should update the thread with the price per GH.

whether your staff or members of BBX mining?
as you can see with a little equipment, it is unlikely they could sell a lot GHS

unless doing ponzi scheme
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:12:52 AM

This only pics is a only proof you have? Post a video or other if you really have a farm.

Ps. in the top of site i read "Total Hash Rate: 17 Th/s" but in the "payment proof" you have send in total 0,11 btc ? pay 0,11 a week for 17 ths?
btcindocs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:12:18 AM

This only pics is a only proof you have? Post a video or other if you really have a farm.

Ps. in the top of site i read "Total Hash Rate: 17 Th/s" but in the "payment proof" you have send in total 0,11 btc ? pay 0,11 a week for 17 ths?

here is our payment address

https://blockchain.info/address/14cnmJSMnoAhMtKx2dryRAQHwzxQbX9jkb
it's same address with payment proof

here is any website who testing us  Wink

https://en.bitmakler.com/cloudmining

since we new company, our place still not that great but we really use real machine bitcoin  Grin
and sloppy

whether your staff or members of BBX mining?
as you can see with a little equipment, it is unlikely they could sell a lot GHS

unless doing ponzi scheme

we already do payout since last year  Grin
and our farm place not only in 1 place, it's split to few place to reduce electricity cost  Wink

for video, still request to my boss Cheesy
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:16:50 AM

so, you should collapse your explicit ponzi now, you know, i just cracked your trick.
the script is exactly the same of PBmining, any problem?
look at your referral, none of the legit cloud miners would place the partner program, but only ponzi.
if you had miners, give us the source. your picture is explicitly from the google search.
probably you are attempting to scam us, this post is supposed to be in investor-based games.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
btcindocs (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:34:08 AM

so, you should collapse your explicit ponzi now, you know, i just cracked your trick.
look at your referral, none of the legit cloud miners would place the partner program, but only ponzi.
if you had miners, give us the source. your picture is explicitly from the google search.
probably you are attempting to scam us, this post is supposed to be in investor-based games.

we already do mining since last year March 2014, here is the link

https://bbxmining.com/paymentproof.html

there is a site from russian who testing us  Grin

Please check them, i know you want source photo of our farm but believe me we have much farm place not near me that make me hard to take photo, it's split to much place to cover electricity cost but now i still request photo farm place to my bos Grin
 i hope i can upload in few day  Grin
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:56:24 AM

we already do mining since last year March 2014, here is the link

https://bbxmining.com/paymentproof.html

there is a site from russian who testing us  Grin

Please check them, i know you want source photo of our farm but believe me we have much farm place not near me that make me hard to take photo, it's split to much place to cover electricity cost but now i still request photo farm place to my bos Grin
 i hope i can upload in few day  Grin
i understand, but if you cannot allow people to mine in other pools, meaning you are a scam, no expectations.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Salmen2

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:54:19 PM

The prices are high. Decrease it.

Cheers
Salmen
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 07:08:34 PM

Friendly reminder that if companies like this could make money off of these miners, they wouldn't be renting them to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: