Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:28:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] SR.MEMBER ACCOUNT  (Read 496 times)
vongol (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:21:43 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2015, 06:16:13 PM by vongol

I am selling my Sr.Member account for 0.28 BTC
Can provide a signed message. No scam accusations no bans and also no negative trust.

Activity:   +300

A slight negotiation on the price may be possible. Post below or send me pm your offers.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:27:18 AM

you might want to remove the date registered and put a range on the activity instead (300+), exact details like that make it easy for people to find out which account you're selling.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
vongol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 07:32:28 AM

you might want to remove the date registered and put a range on the activity instead (300+), exact details like that make it easy for people to find out which account you're selling.

ty for your advice, I've removed the date registered.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:49:01 PM

Isn't this in the expensive area? Full Members go for about 0.08BTC so I'd think Sr. Members would go for approximately 0.16BTC (correct me if I'm wrong).
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:09:00 PM

Isn't this in the expensive area? Full Members go for about 0.08BTC so I'd think Sr. Members would go for approximately 0.16BTC (correct me if I'm wrong).
These Sr. Members could go up to 0.2 but not over 0.25 (higher price could apply to higher activity accounts, about 0.3 for 400 activity). However 0.28 must be a high price for a 300 activity account.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vongol (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 06:13:27 PM

of course not.

These Sr. Members could go up to 0.2 but not over 0.25 (higher price could apply to higher activity accounts, about 0.3 for 400 activity). However 0.28 must be a high price for a 300 activity account.

I had researched the market price before I decided to sell my Sr.member account. I don't really know for sure if this is too expensive, but I have seen someone sold his Sr.member account with 260 activity for 0.25BTC.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 08:00:34 PM

of course not.

I had researched the market price before I decided to sell my Sr.member account. I don't really know for sure if this is too expensive, but I have seen someone sold his Sr.member account with 260 activity for 0.25BTC.
i would say its about right as far as price goes, general rule of thumb for accounts that are full member and abolve, 1 activity = 1 mBTC.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 10:29:30 PM

of course not.

if you're lucky to find that person and it takes time to find that specific buyer. .25btc for me is too high

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:29:52 AM

of course not.

if you're lucky to find that person and it takes time to find that specific buyer. .25btc for me is too high

Your demanding for 0.25BTC for this account means post quality should be super good is it? You didn't mentioned any thing about post quality. If post quality not good then can't join any high paying signature campaign then no use of this account. The market price of 0.2 to 0.25 BTC is for very high quality posts accounts so you must need to provide details about your post quality and which section you posted mostly.
vongol (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:30:28 PM

Your demanding for 0.25BTC for this account means post quality should be super good is it? You didn't mentioned any thing about post quality. If post quality not good then can't join any high paying signature campaign then no use of this account. The market price of 0.2 to 0.25 BTC is for very high quality posts accounts so you must need to provide details about your post quality and which section you posted mostly.

I never got the trouble to join the signature campaign. The reason I sold my account is, I no longer have time to joinning the signature campaign.

Edit:
Sorry, I remember I once rejected with the reason I have rejected by bit-x or something I don't remember very well. In fact I have never been rejected by bit-x, I've joined the bit-x and then I really dont have time so I decided to stop. And after all this time I have never opened this forum, I decided to sell my account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: