Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Anno 2048 - Steam Account.  (Read 826 times)
BBLotus (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 03:30:32 AM

Also has Team Fortress 2 which I believe has now been made free. I purchased this when it first came out as i love strategy war games but actually Anno is more of a sci-fi sandbox city builder as the AI
didn't provide all that much challenge I'm sure they've updated it since then and you can always go online and play Multiplayer. 

There is ALOT of depth to keeping your own civilization running as you have to keep on top of distribution of resources. It's like a lesson in Free Market Economics crossed with Sim City.

Please make an offer. If you have good rep and history here I'll go first and if not, either I can or we can do escrow.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:10 AM

It is important to understand the history of equity markets to understand how the crypto markets will evolve. Fifteen years ago, financial markets were less sophisticated, and you had traders on every floor. Traders bought stocks and they did some re-balancing from time to time. That was pretty much it. Now, computers and machine learning process the data and execute trades, not traders. Hedge funds in the financial markets today predominantly use algorithms and quantitative trading. We are going to see the crypto markets evolve in that same direction, but crypto will evolve 10 times faster than the way it did in the traditional equity markets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: