Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:02:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Someone To Advertise On My Site  (Read 272 times)
BeastBTC (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 07:59:26 PM

Hello,

I made a new site and it seems to be taking off like a hit! The website is TheBTCPool.com and it is centered around Bitcoin articles, most are ones I wrote, where as some are pulled from the web.

The past 48 hours we have had over 1,200 unique views, mostly from Bitcoin Groups on Facebook sharing it.

We are projected to have atleast 30,000 views by next month. We are selling side-column ads for 0.08 a month. We can have 3 ads per month added onto the website.

Get it now while the price is good, and if you stay with us, the price is locked for life. Don't miss this chance!
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1180

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:11:44 PM

It looks like you have google analytics running on your page. You should consider providing a screenshot or public login details with only viewing capabilities so others can verify your numbers.

BeastBTC (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

I'm A Beast!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 08:53:19 PM

Here you go, mind you, Analytics take about 5-7 days to fully get accurate, and this does not include todays' articles.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: