Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans [Clam]  (Read 402 times)
FreeHealthCare (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:15:45 PM

Hey people of the Clam enterprise, I am here to give/take loans and hopefully make a "win win" situation as well as create a safe environment for loaning.
All you have to do to request a loan or give one is to make an application in the comments. Now some questions:

Why are you doing this? : I am doing this to make some profit to run my new bot on Just Dice and help people get some bank.

Is this a scam? : The only way to answer this is "No". Obviously I can't prove I'm not a scammer and can also not prove you are that's the world of loans!

How long and how much of a loan can I receive? : If you start off asking for 1 clam and you return within the deadline with the correct terms then you may slowly rise the amount. If you come in on a new account asking for 100 clam obviously this puts up some red flags.

Why would I loan you? : Just like me loaning you, you set the interest rates, collateral, and amount and I will get the clam back to you within the deadline.
I have a bankroll consisting of 174 clam at the moment and .3 bitcoin. I also carry large amounts of Paypal and cash in case something goes wrong. If for some crazy reason I can not give your clam back, I will resort to first BTC, then Paypal or cash. (with bonus of course).

To apply this is all you need to enter:

Loan Type ( Giving or Taking):

Amount:

Time Frame:

Interest:

Collateral:

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:33:58 AM

just Scam OP  Wink Wink
FreeHealthCare (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 02:47:29 AM

just Scam OP  Wink Wink
Could be, except it's literally impossible to get scammed If I'm sending you clam.  Tongue *facepalm*
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:41:56 AM

just Scam OP  Wink Wink
Could be, except it's literally impossible to get scammed If I'm sending you clam.  Tongue *facepalm*
you try to convince me with some of your statements sir Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: