Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 1546 times)
Zeroxal (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:56:21 AM

The vouch boosting is still available guys!

Oh , I'd like to get one definitely .
I'm going to school in couple of minuts so I'm not sure if I can reserve vouch copy till when I comeback later ? If yes please reserve me , appreciate it
No problem! Please tell me which platform you are playing, so I can get it ready for you when you come home Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:00:56 AM

I'm going to school in couple of minuts so I'm not sure if I can reserve vouch copy till when I comeback later ? If yes please reserve me , appreciate it
No problem! Please tell me which platform you are playing, so I can get it ready for you when you come home Smiley

Awesome thanks , I'm playing on Android which means I have to give you Google+ account if I'm not wrong .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:04:03 AM

Awesome thanks , I'm playing on Android which means I have to give you Google+ account if I'm not wrong .
Yes, that's right Smiley
Will let my workers know to set it up then.
Have a good day Smiley
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 09:02:31 PM

Do you still need the boost? Its been a long time in school for you now  Huh
EthanB

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:51:58 PM

I'm interested in purchasing Boost services, shoot me a PM Smiley
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:14:37 AM

Do you still need the boost? Its been a long time in school for you now  Huh

Yes man I do , it's just when I came on school I found that we have internet issue  http://www.elwatan.com/actualite/coupure-sur-un-cable-au-large-d-annaba-le-trafic-internet-sera-perturbe-22-10-2015-306046_109.php
you probably can't read french so it's basically issue in a cable under ocean or something between one state of ours and a french state which caused internet issues (either slow or off) .
Do you have skype or something so we can talk ? or I should simply send you the details and how much it would take , ty !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 10:20:38 AM

Do you still need the boost? Its been a long time in school for you now  Huh

Yes man I do , it's just when I came on school I found that we have internet issue  http://www.elwatan.com/actualite/coupure-sur-un-cable-au-large-d-annaba-le-trafic-internet-sera-perturbe-22-10-2015-306046_109.php
you probably can't read french so it's basically issue in a cable under ocean or something between one state of ours and a french state which caused internet issues (either slow or off) .
Do you have skype or something so we can talk ? or I should simply send you the details and how much it would take , ty !
Sorry, I dont use skype.
Please PM me the following details:
Google Plus login
Townhall level
Maintroop (barbs, archers) level

Thanks
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

It's done man , I sent you all information's you wanted . thanks & sorry for the delay , looking forward to see the results and give my review here . (It may take few hours / days) because of my internet connection though .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 04:17:21 PM

It's done man , I sent you all information's you wanted . thanks & sorry for the delay , looking forward to see the results and give my review here . (It may take few hours / days) because of my internet connection though .
Thanks, but I cant seem to login. The information given to me wasnt right, please correct it Wink
Zeroxal (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 05:55:18 PM

The boost has been completed. Feel free to leave a vouch Smiley
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:19:51 AM

I received a vouch copy as I'm a Senior member and I'm here to give my review about Zeroxal service .
All I can say is that his service is perfect and seems legit , he got my resources in few hours , even if I had 2 million max resources I could handle , he have done more (6-8 million resources) and upgraded my buildings as well ! I would give it a shoot if I were you , totally worth it .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:16:36 AM

I received a vouch copy as I'm a Senior member and I'm here to give my review about Zeroxal service .
All I can say is that his service is perfect and seems legit , he got my resources in few hours , even if I had 2 million max resources I could handle , he have done more (6-8 million resources) and upgraded my buildings as well ! I would give it a shoot if I were you , totally worth it .

Which town hall level you are ?
The review seems to be very good as mentioned by the above user in his review. But my question is that there might be unsafe to make believe to higher level players that you won't run with their villages..
So I am not sure but you should hold some funds in escrow and sign a message in each sell so that others might trust on you.

And I also thought to start a similar service few months ago but dare if it won't work. So left it because I don't want to waste my time
And now the same thing happening. No buyers only free vouch claimers. Your post will be bumped only till free vouches are available.
Because world is Greedy Undecided
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:23:39 AM

Which town hall level you are ?
The review seems to be very good as mentioned by the above user in his review. But my question is that there might be unsafe to make believe to higher level players that you won't run with their villages..
So I am not sure but you should hold some funds in escrow and sign a message in each sell so that others might trust on you.

And I also thought to start a similar service few months ago but dare if it won't work. So left it because I don't want to waste my time
And now the same thing happening. No buyers only free vouch claimers. Your post will be bumped only till free vouches are available.
Because world is Greedy Undecided

I have TH6 Level and yes I know it's not that high , also you can probably recover your Clash of clans account , no ? Since it's google account then there is Two factor Authentication or something .
Read here more how you can recover your Clash of clans account : http://cocland.com/tricks-and-tips/how-to-get-the-lost-clash-of-clans-village-back this should be used if someone take your account since those information's should be only known to you such as date of creation etc ...
So if he run with your account , he won't be able to do much if you act fast .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████