Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: download my files and get paid 0.10$ for each download.  (Read 1591 times)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:09:59 AM

Virus total Link of your Files
You pay first or we have to download First
What types of files you will give to download .zip , .rar

Is these files Uploaded to some paid Sites?

and important question What is file Size - ?

the file size sometimes it will be 500 kb but mostly all files will be less than 1 mb. That is not a virus file again i am confirming you, and i already told that even through i am providing a safety. That is you will not download any files to your personal computer or laptop. You will download the files to virtual windows hard disk by using the software. So your personal computer or laptop always safe.

Can we use mobile phone (android) to download those files ?

You cannot use mobile phone the software only works on windows

ok, granted.
can i delete the software easily once you finished your files?
i need to sure there would not be any hackers to hack/scam.
Yes the software easily removed and there is not cheap tricks like hack or scam.

what are the download links for these files???

I will pm you the download link please check your pm and answer to my message.

did you just say that we need to install windows software to download your files?
i smell scam...

folks.. use a vm to install it but be aware that most likely you'll have malware attacking your network or some kind of spam bot.

virustotal does not detect anything btw
he mean he want you to add one more independent OS into your PC, to prevent his ability of hacks.
there are software which allows you to run independent windows in the same PC.
i don't really know what that software is.

why does this thread seems very fishy ?
yes, i wish him to escrow.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
nururochac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:11:47 AM

Virus total Link of your Files
You pay first or we have to download First
What types of files you will give to download .zip , .rar

Is these files Uploaded to some paid Sites?

and important question What is file Size - ?

the file size sometimes it will be 500 kb but mostly all files will be less than 1 mb. That is not a virus file again i am confirming you, and i already told that even through i am providing a safety. That is you will not download any files to your personal computer or laptop. You will download the files to virtual windows hard disk by using the software. So your personal computer or laptop always safe.

Can we use mobile phone (android) to download those files ?

You cannot use mobile phone the software only works on windows

ok, granted.
can i delete the software easily once you finished your files?
i need to sure there would not be any hackers to hack/scam.
Yes the software easily removed and there is not cheap tricks like hack or scam.

did you just say that we need to install windows software to download your files?
i smell scam...

folks.. use a vm to install it but be aware that most likely you'll have malware attacking your network or some kind of spam bot.

virustotal does not detect anything btw
Please don't give any false statements here without knowing any thing on my topic. As i already said all personal computers and laptops will be safe. And i am ready to put the amount with in escrow also.
onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:13:50 AM

he mean he want you to add one more independent OS into your PC, to prevent his ability of hacks.

he stated otherwise.
all virtualization software i am aware of runs with linux and windows (ms virualpc is win, mac and os/2 only).
even android can emulate windows (ok its awefully slow)

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
onemorexmr

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:14:59 AM

Please don't give any false statements here without knowing any thing on my topic. As i already said all personal computers and laptops will be safe. And i am ready to put the amount with in escrow also.

lol, you want us to install windows software and we should just believe that we are safe because you say so?

hahaha Wink

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:15:54 AM

please ask the escrow to post the evidence here, once escrowd.
you know what would happen if you used that to hack me.
lemme know once escrow contacted us.

he stated otherwise.
all virtualization software i am aware of runs with linux and windows (ms virualpc is win, mac and os/2 only).
even android can emulate windows (ok its awefully slow)

that's probably what he need.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:17:10 AM

When???
nururochac (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:20:37 AM

lol, you want us to install windows software and we should just believe that we are safe because you say so?

hahaha Wink

Is sandboxie is a software which your system get slow working or any ?? Just install the sandboxie into your computer and you need to download using the sandboxie browser that it's. sandboxie will not get your system slow.
mates, please don't fear about your personal computer's or laptop's here you will do work by using an virtual windows software. So there will not effects any viruses to your personal computer's or laptop's. please put down your skype id's here it is very hard to reply as i have an personal limit messages of 5 per hour.
i am providing you an small video describes about sandboxie working. please check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTTXSj_EKUw
onemorexmr

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:25:49 AM

hahaha Wink

Is sandboxie is a software which your system get slow working or any ?? Just install the sandboxie into your computer and you need to download using the sandboxie browser that it's. sandboxie will not get your system slow.
mates, please don't fear about your personal computer's or laptop's here you will do work by using an virtual windows software. So there will not effects any viruses to your personal computer's or laptop's. please put down your skype id's here it is very hard to reply as i have an personal limit messages of 5 per hour.
i am providing you an small video describes about sandboxie working. please check it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTTXSj_EKUw

as i said: for most virtualization software there are cracks which allow to break out of the env.
why do you require sandboxie and wont let the user decide which vm to use?

btw a simple download doesnt infect systems (ok except windows with icon preview, indexing service and/or virus scanner as possible entries)

is sandboxie the ONLY software which is needed to install? i doubt it...

nururochac (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:01:36 AM

hahaha Wink

as i said: for most virtualization software there are cracks which allow to break out of the env.
why do you require sandboxie and wont let the user decide which vm to use?

btw a simple download doesnt infect systems (ok except windows with icon preview, indexing service and/or virus scanner as possible entries)

is sandboxie the ONLY software which is needed to install? i doubt it...

If you know any best software better than this you can do with it.
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:04:25 AM

so, did you escrow?
if you escrow, let's get started then.

onemorexmr

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:05:02 AM

If you know any best software better than this you can do with it.

so its just a download?
and its not required to install anything?

if thats the case may i have the download links? i will use linux, but that shouldnt be a problem then.

rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:13:11 AM

Just becareful since OP still new and He/she might be put something on the file.
You know that spamming malware happen yesterday ( and now with different method for spread out the malware )
Even you gonna use escrow doesn't mean you can attract me to download your " unknown" file
onemorexmr

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:16:48 AM

Just becareful since OP still new and He/she might be put something on the file.
You know that spamming malware happen yesterday ( and now with different method for spread out the malware )
Even you gonna use escrow doesn't mean you can attract me to download your " unknown" file

if he just wants to see us some ads on a page or generate some traffic on a site it would be ok.
i hope he send me the links so i can check...

atm i still think it is suspicious; but only because he contradicted himself by saying "windows is required" and "app requires windows" and "you dont need to install anything"

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:17:59 AM

OP will never send funds to escrow because he is just trying to hack people's computer with that kind of stupid trick so without any valid review of these files that is too much dangerous to download or save them into our computer so don't come into this trap.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:19:23 AM

so, did you escrow?

I PMed OP about half an hour ago about escrow service , he had not replied to my PM and he is continuing this Thread , i suggest all guys here to stop the work unless OP uses a Escrow.
There is No guarantee that OP will ever Pay you for what he Promises.
Regards,

lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:26:05 AM

he is limited of pm, 5 per hour, dammit.
i have a virus proof to figure out if that is the explicit malware.

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:56:50 AM

Fishy, It could be malwares
OP stated that the software is about 1mb in size
Which is perfect size for viruses
I suggest to scan the file first and see if its safe  Wink
nururochac (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:06:55 AM

so, did you escrow?

I PMed OP about half an hour ago about escrow service , he had not replied to my PM and he is continuing this Thread , i suggest all guys here to stop the work unless OP uses a Escrow.
There is No guarantee that OP will ever Pay you for what he Promises.
Regards,

ha ha,
mate i will tell to start the work after when i put funds in escrow ok, and i have an escrow provider which i have done a deal with him in past (QuickSeller). I will use his escrow services.

Fishy, It could be malwares
OP stated that the software is about 1mb in size
Which is perfect size for viruses
I suggest to scan the file first and see if its safe  Wink

mate here they are not going to install just need to download and after downloading they can delete it. if you don't know about sandboxie please check out url i provided.

he is limited of pm, 5 per hour, dammit.
i have a virus proof to figure out if that is the explicit malware.
you will not effect any malwares or viruses please check more about sandboxie in google or youtube, you can find clear picture. here you are just downloading not installing that. You atleast not open that just download and delete.
I will let you know all of you after i escrow funds with Quickseller.
Thanks
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2346

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:17:42 AM

ha ha,
mate i will tell to start the work after when i put funds in escrow ok, and i have an escrow provider which i have done a deal with him in past (QuickSeller). I will use his escrow services.
I have not provided escrow services to you in the past, at least not from the account that you are posting from. Nor have I received any communication from you regarding putting funds in escrow for this project.

It would probably be advisable to avoid downloading anything from this person (or anyone on here for that matter) unless you really know what you are doing in terms of being able to protect yourself from malware, and you should not take someone's word that something is "safe"
lottery248
Legendary

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:19:28 AM

ha ha,
I have not provided escrow services to you in the past, at least not from the account that you are posting from. Nor have I received any communication from you regarding putting funds in escrow for this project.

It would probably be advisable to avoid downloading anything from this person (or anyone on here for that matter) unless you really know what you are doing in terms of being able to protect yourself from malware, and you should not take someone's word that something is "safe"
he should do it with you then.
let's see what he does.
i cannot sure if he is gonna pay the funds for my work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: