Bitcoin Forum
August 31, 2024, 01:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP SCAM! project needs for support  (Read 538 times)
MileInfo (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 09:01:11 AM

Hello Bitcointalk members,

I appeal to you to cry for help. Our project is in urgent need of support. I understand that it is not related to Bitcoin, but it is relevant to each of us. We can not eradicate the problem, but we can give people all over the world a tool by which they will be able to avoid fraudulent deal. Any support from your side will help us(facebook share, twitter share, mention in the blog and so on). In return for your support, we can promise a quality product that will help many people.

In return for your support, we can offer mention you how the project sponsor or supporter. Information will be posted on our website .

A little bit about this project you can read on our website - http://mile-info.com
You can support us on this here - http://igg.me/at/mile-info/x/11679859
Or here - 15t6QYcGNLzLfnfpLBwXBarDJsW8zsj1eS

You can contact us:
E-mail: info@mile-info.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mileinfo
Or via PM
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 09:04:16 AM

we cannot ban scammers to prevent moderator abuse, you know.
i know i hate scammers, but there are similar sites like www.badbitcoin.org

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
MileInfo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 09:14:28 AM

we cannot ban scammers to prevent moderator abuse, you know.
i know i hate scammers, but there are similar sites like www.badbitcoin.org

Our project is not related to bitcoin but mostly to our every day life.
MileInfo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 06:37:50 PM

All supporters and sponsors logos and names will stay on the web site permanently!
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:45:32 PM

taken from the site.

About project

This project's main goal is to resolve on going dilemma in the world of car sales all around the globe. Mission of our project is to create online resource with the introduction of a single global car database. It will hold information from manufacturers, car dealers, registration centers and monitor vehicles in service which in turn will be logged into database system. Anyone from anywhere in the world, having a VIN number will be able to check car's history. Our team has already made an agreement with many car manufacturers and service centers to participate in this joint effort.

Thanks to this project rolling car's mileage will have no sense and we will be confident when we are buying a used car - we will be sure in that we buy. You can ask "What is so special in this project? There are a lot of online resources with same functionality!" and partially you will be right. Main difference is that our project will cover 95% of the world's second-hand car markets. There will be no difference where the car came from - Germany, Russia, United States of America or any other country. You will have all the information about the car you plan to buy.

that's it? here I thought you're gonna do something with scams in general.  Undecided

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
MileInfo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:29:30 PM

that's it? here I thought you're gonna do something with scams in general.  Undecided

It is impossible to do something with scams in general in this section of market. In many countries after you have rolled back mileage car can't be used anymore. After creation of single global database rolling back mileage really won't make any sense. We plan not only creation of the database, but also advertising company to inform people all over the world that such resource exists and everybody can use it. So atleast 85-95% of fraudulent deals will be uncovered.

MileInfo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

Looks like nobody here is interested in such project.

For sponsors we have prepared special gifts:
- for 10EUR contribution special sticker set
- for 25EUR contribution high quality T-Shirt with our logo on it from our partners.

MileInfo (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 09:14:17 AM

There is great opportunity to join our team.
We search for:
- professional in graphic design
- professional in building SQL databases

For more info - PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: