Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump Wants Undocumented Immigrants Out, Says Even Families 'Have To Go'  (Read 1564 times)
RappelzReborn (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:08:35 AM

If Donald Trump were to win the presidential election, he would deport all undocumented immigrants. Trump said during an interview to be broadcast Sunday on NBC’s "Meet the Press" that “they have to go.”

This would required Trump to rescind President Obama’s executive orders on immigration and undocumented immigrants, which he announced Nov. 20. The orders were put in place to make it easier and faster for immigrants to stay and for the government to deal responsibly with undocumented immigrants who already live in America.

Asked, “You’ll rescind the Dream Act executive order and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals?” Trump replied: “We’re gonna have to. We have to make a whole new set of standards.”

Asked whether he planned on splitting up families and deporting children, Trump replied: “No, we’re going to keep the families together. We have to keep the families together, but they have to go.”

When asked what the plan would be if the families had no place to go, Trump said, “We will work with them,” saying they have to leave and “we either have a country, or we don’t have a country.”

What is your opinion on this one my friends  Roll Eyes

full article on ibtimes : http://www.ibtimes.com/trump-wants-undocumented-immigrants-out-says-even-families-have-go-2055342

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:47:27 AM

In my opinion, Trump is not serious politician but entertainer.
He is a businessman who wished excitement and new challenges and decided to try something different.
Politics is not so simple, black and white, but much more complex and demanding and always seeks consensus and compromise, what Trump does not understand.
In my opinion, Trump is actually a Trojan horse in the Republican ranks, and doing a great thing for his friend Hillary Clinton.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

I support Trump. If the illegals are allowed to stay, then what is the point in having all those legislation and laws? A highly skilled legal immigrant (who will be paying tens of thousands of USD every year in taxes) have to go through a frustrating legal process, and in most cases have to wait for years to get a chance to legally immigrate to the US. At the same time, an illiterate Mexican can just cross the border, earn money by taking part in drug smuggling, pay not a penny in taxes to the US authorities, and can produce a dozen anchor babies in the American soil without any issues.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:49:01 PM

I support Trump. If the illegals are allowed to stay, then what is the point in having all those legislation and laws? A highly skilled legal immigrant (who will be paying tens of thousands of USD every year in taxes) have to go through a frustrating legal process, and in most cases have to wait for years to get a chance to legally immigrate to the US. At the same time, an illiterate Mexican can just cross the border, earn money by taking part in drug smuggling, pay not a penny in taxes to the US authorities, and can produce a dozen anchor babies in the American soil without any issues.

The question really is of permitting or not permitting "special pleading" for Mexico and areas south.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:04:51 PM

the usa has been going downhill since it started allowing third world immigration in the 1960s. you are bringing in people with no money, low iqs and high levels of criminality who need to be fed and housed which means higher taxes and rents for working americans. you are being fleeced by the government to support these invaders. why would you want these savages in your country coming to take mcdonalds jobs away from american kids who just left school and unemployed people? there are decent people who migrate to america like trump said but they come with the right papers and bring investment or skills and we aren't talking about those.

of course illegals should be deported but the bleeding hearts will cry about breaking up families and they will probably be allowed to stay and given amnesty. the offspring of illegals should never have been given citizen rights in the first place and that outdated law needs to be looked at.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:15:19 PM

the usa has been going downhill since it started allowing third world immigration in the 1960s. you are bringing in people with no money, low iqs and high levels of criminality who need to be fed and housed which means higher taxes and rents for working americans. you are being fleeced by the government to support these invaders. why would you want these savages in your country coming to take mcdonalds jobs away from american kids who just left school and unemployed people? there are decent people who migrate to america like trump said but they come with the right papers and bring investment or skills and we aren't talking about those.

of course illegals should be deported but the bleeding hearts will cry about breaking up families and they will probably be allowed to stay and given amnesty. the offspring of illegals should never have been given citizen rights in the first place and that outdated law needs to be looked at.
That's correct, and then the illegals can be given work permits, those who are criminals sent back or imprisoned, and things would probably get better.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 10:27:19 PM

That's correct, and then the illegals can be given work permits, those who are criminals sent back or imprisoned, and things would probably get better.
work permit = another word for amnesty and there are millions of unemployed citizens who need those jobs. why should ANY illegal be allowed to stay? i hear a lot about how removing them is "inhumane" but no actual reason is ever given for why its good for america to have them. don't understand what all the debate is about. in the uk and rest of europe we hate illegal immigrants and 90%  of us want them all removed and the 10% who don't are hardcore communists for a borderless world.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:41:38 PM

work permit = another word for amnesty and there are millions of unemployed citizens who need those jobs. why should ANY illegal be allowed to stay? i hear a lot about how removing them is "inhumane" but no actual reason is ever given for why its good for america to have them. don't understand what all the debate is about. in the uk and rest of europe we hate illegal immigrants and 90%  of us want them all removed and the 10% who don't are hardcore communists for a borderless world.

Here in the USA "amnesty" is used to mean "give them citizenship", period.

It's a complete farce.  Work permits don't give anyone citizenship.  

That's the difference I meant.  

As for the why, first of all, here, you couldn't send them all back.  A lot of them have no place to go back to.  People would complain about it, make it politically infeasable.  

So work permits, I'd give them out, but they'd have to show a passport and have a background check.  Those that had a criminal past would be kicked out, along with other undesirables.  For example, people with tuberculosis are not allowed in the USA - but they get in as illegals and stay.

So the main point is NO AMNESTY - NO FREE CITIZENSHIP, but if you want to work, you can.  I guess you could say this is sort of practical and pragmatic, not what I'd want in an ideal world.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:09:31 PM

Here in the USA "amnesty" is used to mean "give them citizenship", period.

It's a complete farce.  Work permits don't give anyone citizenship.  

That's the difference I meant.  

As for the why, first of all, here, you couldn't send them all back.  A lot of them have no place to go back to.  People would complain about it, make it politically infeasable.  

So work permits, I'd give them out, but they'd have to show a passport and have a background check.  Those that had a criminal past would be kicked out, along with other undesirables.  For example, people with tuberculosis are not allowed in the USA - but they get in as illegals and stay.

So the main point is NO AMNESTY - NO FREE CITIZENSHIP, but if you want to work, you can.  I guess you could say this is sort of practical and pragmatic, not what I'd want in an ideal world.
if they have passports obviously there's somewhere to send them back to. you send them back to the country that issued the passport.

the question was why is it good for america to let the illegals stay, not why is it difficult to remove them. i know why its difficult. people are pussies and don't want to be called racist or inhumane. show them a crying kid being separated from its parents and they'll want to let them all stay. its not unfeasible if you all stop being cowards and elect trump so he can issue orders and penalise so called sanctuary cities like faggot san francisco who defy the law. it can be done but you need to stop being squeamish about it. this is probably the last chance to fix things based on known demographic trends and voting patterns with the usa being on course to become a third world country within most of your lifetimes.

Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:00:48 PM

This isn't an awful idea. It's the hard ass move, it would require a cold heart to enforce this and the uproar would be a circus for months. Literally finding people in the US and exporting them all would be a wicked "manhunt". It would, however reduce the burden on services, open up tons of mostly blue collar jobs for people to work, increase wages for those blue collar jobs (possibly), and have an indirect effect on prices. With fewer people buying every day things prices may have to go up for corporations to maintain their existing revenue levels.

It's akin to someone saying "no new debt" for a Country until the existing debt is paid off. It would be really, really painful but might put the country in a better place once it was all said and done.

I'm 100% against illegal immigration.

I'm also very much against Trump's arrogance and cheap brand. The guy isn't an idiot, he's an asshole. He doesn't deserve to represent a Country.

Harry Hood

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:10:24 PM

This would work, but the problem is Trump being able to deliver on his campaign promises. Didn't Obama promise to close Guantanamo? Whatever happened to that promise? Nothing, he couldn't do it...he made a promise he couldn't keep. Trump can do the same thing. He can make grand, sweeping promises that a lot of people will go for but that he can never deliver on.

I have no confidence in this guy at all.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:07:44 PM

I'm also very much against Trump's Obama's arrogance and cheap brand. The guy isn't an idiot, he's an asshole. He doesn't deserve to represent a Country.
Fixed it.
cheetahman333

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:41:32 PM

By giving the anchor babies papers all they did was feed the enemy. Type "mecha de aztlan" in google images.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 09:48:55 PM

He can make grand, sweeping promises that a lot of people will go for but that he can never deliver on.

Exactly what every politician does to get elected. Lying pricks.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:25:47 PM

He can make grand, sweeping promises that a lot of people will go for but that he can never deliver on.

Exactly what I'm thinking. He should give numbers. How many illegals in the US right now? How much would it cost to move them out? Who will do it? It's easy to speak but when you're talking of over one million people, you need more than a few words, you need a plan and a budget (both large and detailed). Otherwise, it's BS.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
otrkid70

Activity: 920

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:53:53 PM

I have to agree with Trump.  I have seen first hand Illegals getting Full tuition,Medical Insurance,Government Handouts Food Stamps,Welfare Housing Etc.

I had to Scrimp scrounge and pinch every god damn penny i could to get my daughter into College While a person who walks over the border gets it handed to them......I can't afford Full Insurance i don't get free handouts No free Tuition for my Kids......Screw that! Trump has some solid plans and i like his Ideas with Low Quality Chinese Slave products Flooding the country.

I will vote for him....the Country is in the worst shape i have ever seen.  It's about time we have a President with a set of Real Balls that will turn the country around.    2016 Can't come fast enough
cheetahman333

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:08:54 AM

Exactly what I'm thinking. He should give numbers. How many illegals in the US right now? How much would it cost to move them out? Who will do it? It's easy to speak but when you're talking of over one million people, you need more than a few words, you need a plan and a budget (both large and detailed). Otherwise, it's BS.

If they just actually enforce the laws rather than turning a blind eye to the illegal criminals theyll leave themselves when they can't get a job or the other priviledges
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:11:57 AM

If they just actually enforce the laws rather than turning a blind eye to the illegal criminals theyll leave themselves when they can't get a job or the other priviledges
There's no abstract or fuzzy "they."  There's Obama, following the orders of George Soros and his shit "open borders" ideas.  There's Obama's active disregard of the rule of law.
cheetahman333

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:16:11 AM

The question really is of permitting or not permitting "special pleading" for Mexico and areas south.

Its ridiculous to include any other countries in the debate. All other countries have very small population. Only mexico is doing an invasion and only mexico has treasonous "Aztlan" organizations because only mexico is the aztec country.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:56:15 PM

Its ridiculous to include any other countries in the debate. All other countries have very small population. Only mexico is doing an invasion and only mexico has treasonous "Aztlan" organizations because only mexico is the aztec country.
Not really true, latest is Central and South American immigrants coming up through Mexico.  They blackmail us by controlling (or not) their southern border, hence creating their "special status."

Also I'm seeing a huge increase in North African immigration, plus Chinese mainland.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: