Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitcoinCounterfeit - Coin Your Image & Link [UPDATE]  (Read 1721 times)
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:26:39 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:51:08 PM by 12Lc7Wxjtpe

bitcoinCounterfeit - Coin Your Image & Link

The idea is stupid simple, for just € 2.10 you'll get:
+ Your image & link on www.bitcoincounterfeit.com
+ 21 bitcoincounterfeit
For just € 4.20 you'll get:
+ Your image & link + Youtube shoutout + 21 bitcoincounterfeit

Specs:
Counterwallet.io
21000000 bitcoincounterfeit

In each 100 image/link segment you can get a max of €105 for referrals
First you have to buy an image/link
You'll get € 1.05 p.p and paid out at the end of the segment
Left overs of the  €105 will go into the referral kitty

In each 100 image/link segment our favorite picture gets €21
The picture that stands out most wins our favpic price
Increase your chance, with an €4.20 Double Image
This price is only for image/link uploaders

Be the first to write down the number sequence of the Double Images
If there are no Double Images, pick our favpic and get €21
If there are no winners the money goes to us
For this price you only have to subscribe to our Youtube channel

Advertise for €1, your spot can be bought for €2
You'll receive €1 and we'll get €1  
Ad space is for 1 month and need to be renewed

To recap, you'll get:

If you want a piece of thistory:
PM me your counterwallet.io address + your image/link
Pay € 2.10 to our counterwallet.io address: 1N9vxjiqjDNtUmHBT2emn8PpgUBWC4iycx     or Paypal info@bitcoincounterfeit.com
Within 24-48 hrs, you'll get 21bCounterfeit and your image/link will be on www.bitcoincounterfeit.com

Phase 1:
Upload 1M people their images/links, for € 2.10 per person.
Private wallet for bitcoinCounterfeit with 2FA.

Phase 2:
1M people can sell 20M people 20M bitcoinCounterfeit,
for a price decided by the market.

After we've sold the first batch of bitcoinCounterfeit, you'll be able to sell yours. To 20 people for a price decided by the market. This will enable them to upload their images and links on www.bitcoinCounterfeit.com
Sir_Astral

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:32:12 AM

Deanon for 2.10 euro? LOL
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 11:41:46 AM

Dude nobody is saying to put your pretty face on the image. It can be every image, that's yours.
Dave (Pairex)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:09:30 PM

interesting I'll follow the news
bb2ebb

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 12:35:12 PM

njirrr you are make I given my privacy or other to you !!  Cheesy
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 03:57:09 PM

interesting I'll follow the news
We didn't contact any news channels yet.

njirrr you are make I given my privacy or other to you !!  Cheesy
I'm sorry but I don't understand what your saying Huh
ReDPoiSoN

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 04:16:07 PM

So you think that 1M people will send you a total amount of 2'100'000€ to upload an image and receive 21 bitcoincounterfeit? And only after that phase people will be able to sell their coin to 20M other people? Are you serious?  Huh

Please explain if I'm wrong..
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 05:36:14 PM

Are you serious?  Huh

If I'm not serious, I woulden't create this topic. There's method in my madness. First you don't just get 1M images on a website without money. The € 2.10 that each person pays would make this scalable. I'm sorry if your use to a world where everything is FOR FREE. I'm just being realistic here. If you want your image/link on www.bitcoincounterfeit.com it will cost you € 2.10. You will receive 21 bitcoinCounterfeit and can only sell this to others after we've managed our scalability. If this is not for you, thanks that you took your time to pay our project attention. You can always use www.imgur.com FOR FREE image uploads or help count to 21 million in images FOR FREE.

€ 2.10 doesn't even come close to what some people have lost on other coins. We want to create a private bitcoinCounterfeit wallet with 2FA and enable you to rent your sweet spot. This is not a get rich quick scheme, for that you really should try another coin. The only thing we can promise is that your image/link will be on our website and you'll receive 21 bitcoinCounterfeit. If we can grow to 1M people, it's fair to assume that we can grow to 20M more people.

This is simply an image/link website with a cryptocurrency attached to it, that's all. We're just curious, people always say "bitcoin got over a million users". Well how does that look like in images/links of a million bitcoiners. We can only find out if people pay attention/bitcoins to make it happen. We just want to read different stuff about bitcoin, instead of the constant talk about darkmarkets. I can already see the headlines "WWW this is what a million bitcoiners look like in images/links".

This project is a work in progress and can only become reality by doing this with one image/link at the time. With the FOR FREE examples that I mention above you'll get nothing of monetary value in return. But with this, your € 2.10 to make it happen, could get you € 20 in the long run. Like I said this is not a get rich scheme, simply just a project to have fun. Wink
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:02:27 PM

Deanon for 2.10 euro? LOL
Face.....     do same thing and free....   Smiley
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:23:37 PM

If I can change image always that I want could be good idea. I mean if I get tired of one image and decided to switch to another the happen would need another slot?
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 06:27:31 PM

how long you guarantee service?     
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:49:16 AM

If I can change image always that I want could be good idea. I mean if I get tired of one image and decided to switch to another the happen would need another slot?

The idea with changing image is very good Smiley
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:16:09 AM

We have our first buyer  Wink "DrunkThePunk" a luxury edition and offline TX.

With the luxury edition you can have 2 images fun for cute couples:
(man/woman, woman/woman, man/man, human/ET, humandroid, humanimal).

You can change your image, but it'll cost you 1bitcoincounterfeit, before Phase2. After Phase1 a lot more will be possible.

ReDPoiSoN

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:15:30 PM

Are you serious?  Huh

If I'm not serious, I woulden't create this topic. There's method in my madness. First you don't just get 1M images on a website without money. The € 2.10 that each person pays would make this scalable. I'm sorry if your use to a world where everything is FOR FREE. I'm just being realistic here. If you want your image/link on www.bitcoincounterfeit.com it will cost you € 2.10. You will receive 21 bitcoinCounterfeit and can only sell this to others after we've managed our scalability. If this is not for you, thanks that you took your time to pay our project attention. You can always use www.imgur.com FOR FREE image uploads or help count to 21 million in images FOR FREE.

€ 2.10 doesn't even come close to what some people have lost on other coins. We want to create a private bitcoinCounterfeit wallet with 2FA and enable you to rent your sweet spot. This is not a get rich quick scheme, for that you really should try another coin. The only thing we can promise is that your image/link will be on our website and you'll receive 21 bitcoinCounterfeit. If we can grow to 1M people, it's fair to assume that we can grow to 20M more people.

This is simply an image/link website with a cryptocurrency attached to it, that's all. We're just curious, people always say "bitcoin got over a million users". Well how does that look like in images/links of a million bitcoiners. We can only find out if people pay attention/bitcoins to make it happen. We just want to read different stuff about bitcoin, instead of the constant talk about darkmarkets. I can already see the headlines "WWW this is what a million bitcoiners look like in images/links".

This project is a work in progress and can only become reality by doing this with one image/link at the time. With the FOR FREE examples that I mention above you'll get nothing of monetary value in return. But with this, your € 2.10 to make it happen, could get you € 20 in the long run. Like I said this is not a get rich scheme, simply just a project to have fun. Wink

So, in other words, when you'll have € 2'100'000, I'll have the opportunity to get € 20 right?!

Please explain to the community why the price is € 2.10!
Give me an idea about the costs of servers, maintenance, etc..
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:52:21 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 07:52:52 AM by 12Lc7Wxjtpe

So, in other words, when you'll have € 2'100'000, I'll have the opportunity to get € 20 right?!

Please explain to the community why the price is € 2.10!
Give me an idea about the costs of servers, maintenance, etc..
ReDPoiSoN let's do the math together. If you invest € 2.10 and get € 20, that's an 852% increase. On top of that, your 1bitcoinCounterfeit becomes €1. Can you name me a coin, if any coin that did that for you?

Your statement of me having € 2'100'000 and you having the opportunity to get € 20. Sounds strange, I picture it like: comparing a pixel with the big picture and wonder why it's unfair for the pixel.

The price is € 2.10, because then 1bitcoinCounterfeit is worth € 0.10. The original idea/price was € 21, this would mean that 1bitcoinCounterfeit is worth € 1.00 (In this way it could be used in the Eurozone in stores). But who would pay € 21, if all everybody knew was uploading images FOR FREE. Things are only worth something if you pay money/attention to them. In Phase 2 we can make the 1bitcoinCounterfeit = € 1.00 reality (it seems more sensible and fair that way). bitcoinCounterfeit are divisible, so at the end of the day you'll only need 0.00000001bitcoinCounterfeit to keep your image/link on the website. If we should ever get this far, in a Phase 3 you could offer 99 people 0.01bitcoinCounterfeit for the price of € 1.00 to upload their image/link. Yeah like 2billion people would be willing to put their image/link on one website, who knows?

Your question to give you an idea, I'll be honest. I can't give you an idea, because I'm not even close to where I want to be. But if you take a look at Pinterest need for money and their Users, you might get an indication...
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 03:43:09 PM

Now if you've uploaded an image/link, you can make up to €105 with referrals. You get €1,05 per person and paid out at the end of the 100 image/link segment.

You can also win €21 if you uploaded our favorite picture.

Play along with our Youtube Quiz and win €21.
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 06:28:36 PM

Thank you restaurant Atlas
12Lc7Wxjtpe (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:10:18 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2015, 10:43:12 PM by 12Lc7Wxjtpe