Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Denmark.....  (Read 3854 times)
Kris (OP)
Donator

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 05:37:22 PM

Whoa...where is this store? I'll be in the Netherlands next week, would be rad to pay with BTC.

In Denmark
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
October 10, 2012, 05:40:56 PM

Awesome! where in Denmark is this kiosk?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
matmar10

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2012, 08:39:23 AM

Jeg elsker danskerer og jeg eslker også Bitcoin :-)  Cool
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 02:47:51 AM

Jeg elsker danskerer og jeg eslker også Bitcoin :-)  Cool

Wink
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 07:38:51 AM

Bump for Danmark! Cheesy

Realpra

Activity: 815

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 09:11:26 AM

Well it looks like the Android wallet, but if its actually in use that is cool.

(Tillykke til Danmark)

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
October 13, 2012, 07:14:03 PM

just watch out for someone to just grab the ipad and leg it, to then raid the wallet once they got it home. then selling the ipad on bitmit for further funds lol

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
runeks
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2012, 09:51:34 PM

Yeah where is it? I want to buy some candy with bitcoins Smiley.
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 01:55:45 PM

The POS is awesome. Is a standard Android tablet or is build on some custom hardware?
I know a shop keeper that could be interested in a bitcoin POS here in Italy, but is way easier if he can buy only the app to put on a standard tablet than to buy a piece of hardware from the other side of Europe  Undecided

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:13:55 PM

It is not fully in use by the kiosk yet, this was only a taste of what to come.
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:15:03 PM

Well it looks like the Android wallet, but if its actually in use that is cool.

(Tillykke til Danmark)

In the picture it is running on an iPad, but it is an web app, so will run on almost anything!
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:16:09 PM

just watch out for someone to just grab the ipad and leg it, to then raid the wallet once they got it home. then selling the ipad on bitmit for further funds lol

Wink They would disable the POS system account from their main WalletBit account.
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:17:01 PM

Yeah where is it? I want to buy some candy with bitcoins Smiley.

It is not fully in use by the kiosk yet, this was only a taste of what to come.
Kris (OP)
Donator

View Profile
October 17, 2012, 03:22:01 PM

The POS is awesome. Is a standard Android tablet or is build on some custom hardware?
I know a shop keeper that could be interested in a bitcoin POS here in Italy, but is way easier if he can buy only the app to put on a standard tablet than to buy a piece of hardware from the other side of Europe  Undecided

Thank you, just a standard iPad, but will work on any tablet. This is because it not an App, but an Web App. We don't like restrictions or the possibility of being blocked by one Apple employee having a bad day.  

A tablet might be the best choice because of the larger screen, but one could utilize it on a smart-phone as well. It features responsive web design so will scale to fit.

So your Italy merchant would not have to buy any hardware other then a tablet, and maybe a receipt printer and cash register to hold cash.

Also see this thread for more information, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118419.0
ercolinux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2012, 04:58:35 PM

I know a shop keeper that could be interested in a bitcoin POS here in Italy, but is way easier if he can buy only the app to put on a standard tablet than to buy a piece of hardware from the other side of Europe  Undecided

Thank you, just a standard iPad, but will work on any tablet. This is because it not an App, but an Web App. We don't like restrictions or the possibility of being blocked by one Apple employee having a bad day.  

Nice to know: I'm too for the openess of app  Grin

A tablet might be the best choice because of the larger screen, but one could utilize it on a smart-phone as well. It features responsive web design so will scale to fit.

So your Italy merchant would not have to buy any hardware other then a tablet, and maybe a receipt printer and cash register to hold cash.

That's nice: he already use a cash register with receipt printer, and a tablet  is not a big issue: he sell phones and computers

Also see this thread for more information, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118419.0

I go and read  Smiley

Bitrated user: ercolinux.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: