Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aleatorium Project is looking for Coder+Designer  (Read 713 times)
Aleator (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:18:01 PM

Hi everyone,

The project is simple , I have one github right now (will get website soon from godaddy and I already have couple temprorary ones , just couldn't find the perfect name) I would like you to work on it. It is a moneypot untitled-dice script there. You can find the script here ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1062680.0

Now the task is simple ; what you guys will build :

Coder ;
 - Affiliate system
 - Being able to change %chance as well as multiplier (right now you can only change multiplier)
 - Autobet bot
 - A leaderboard which will show : who wagered most , who won most , who profited most and who wrote on the chat most. (also , need a way to stop spam on chat as well , put a limit like 10 times in a minute max for example)
 - All Bets , My bets , High Rollers , right now there is no high rollers so you should put there there.

Designer ;
 - Logo
 - Change the look of the website to something simple and minimalistic , something very very easy for people to understand , I like the look of chainroll but not the colors , mainly blue/green/white colors but of course you have freedom of express , show me something that people will understand where is what but still amazes with simplicity. I hate them but I have to give this example ; take apple for example , they are not easy machines to build but very good to look at (and overpriced in every aspect)
 - Branding related everything , logo with all sizes and all vectors , twitter cover , facebook cover,  leaflet looking explanations (digital) so I can put them all over to create awareness and most importantly ; BANNERS , I need banners of all sizes (vectors as well) so I can put them everywhere I can aford.
 - Your effort for making the website look good + branding will be more then enough , no more requests , but might request to linger a little longer then coder because I might need new stuff for any future promotions .

There are 2 ways to apply , here or pm but both ways I require you to send me your portfolio , what you have done before and IF you have someone who you worked with here that would be swell as well. We can discuss a price and I should say I am not against hourly pay but I dislike it , so if we agree on a budget I would probably try to select the set budget over hourly pay unless I do not think there is a big difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleator (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2015, 07:32:45 PM

Also would prefer to keep the agreed price on escrow if possible (unless you are a very trusted old member) so that neither I nor you will get scammed. What I want is obvious for the coder,  as soon as you accomplish such tasks and send the escrow the code,  you don't even have to wait for me.

For the designer , of course you will get paid a certain amount at the beginning but my love for the watermark stands. You can send me something , if I like it I will pay you , then you will send me not watermarked version. Tough we can work with escrow again , until both parties agree not to work he will keep it and as soon as we struck gold I will message the escrow to release the funds , altough you will get some simple amount just to work on it even  if we decide not to work together .

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:50:36 AM

Hello i can do for design graphic. what your concept is?
also pm'd. and pm me with details, sorry if my message is not sent to you, i have tried to pm you but, my phone is not loading to sent my message to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: