Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MAD] [SATOSHI MADNESS] [I'VE BEEN FIRED] [YOBIT HOST] [NEW ROM?]  (Read 26350 times)
hugs1BTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:51:30 PM

it's only 2% return so don't expect huge finds. unless you leave the wallet locked for a few days

It's a only-trading coin. No mining, very small stake amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lenore

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:57:13 PM

yeah iv only mined 35 (38 but 3 weren't accepted for some reason)   Didnt expect to make a killing on these.

I really dont think the price will rise all that much.  Think about it ICo was 1 sat.  If you bought 1 BC worth and price went to 2 and was activly being traded you would double your coin.  Unless that is the point in this coin.   Still wondering what will happen.

hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:59:07 PM

I'm not a trading expert, but I've seen many coins go up 10x from 1-2 sats, won't be surprised if the same happens here.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

Not coins with billions in coins supply. Need a lot of infrastructure for the this type of coins to go up in value. Look at the buy order is getting thin not going to hit 2 sat anytime soon unless some positive news.
tonycamp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

im i crzy for not been a bit amused over hate?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:05:24 PM

yup 1 mill is way more than enough to stake, it takes about 12 hours of them being in the wallet before they mature

My wallet is staking nicely Smiley
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:20:57 PM

lol it's not "billions" of coins... just 1 billion so it's not that much. (1.04 billion were burnt right?)

and ya 2% isn't huge but if it was huge everyone would be complaining about inflation, Ha trade when trading is good and stake when it's not... I've held a lot of 5% or less pos coins and they can really add up over time

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:25:12 PM

Great comic graphic. i really enjoyed reading it. will buy some of the coins, just for fun Wink
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:30:15 PM

Not coins with billions in coins supply. Need a lot of infrastructure for the this type of coins to go up in value. Look at the buy order is getting thin not going to hit 2 sat anytime soon unless some positive news.

lols@ the peeps selling into the 1 sat buy wall... lol c'mon where's your balls?? ha we all knew it was a risky one, but some people fold before the dealers even done shuffling the cards

people in the community decide the price of a coin... what one is willing to sell for and the other willing to buy, so if everyone says "fuck this I'm not selling for under 5 sats" guess what? the price is 5 sats... till someone decides to make the community MAD Wink

WAVES
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:39:53 PM

kaboom

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:49:48 PM

oh nice 4BTC in buy @1...who is that want them now with those wall from 2 and higher?
It's very risky or someone that know what he's doing?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
ilikemandarin

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 08:23:13 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2015, 08:53:43 PM by ilikemandarin

4btc wall

I'm going sligthly mad
Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:29:18 PM

Collecting a bunch of MAD

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Lenore

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:47:04 PM

I dont know about this.  I bought in and am staking.  Im staking MYSTIC as well.  Takes 2 days to get a return on MYSTIC and 12 hours to get MAD coins staking.

Maybe im wrong about this but the name is Satoshi Madness right?  Maybe the point in this isnt to make double your money back in one sitting.  But to stake stake stake or buy in at 2 sat.  And for the holders and stakers to sell back to the buy wall until its gone.  That seems like the only way to get the price to move.  To me anyways.  Then the price will move.

Seems like a fun coin.  More of a game coin.  Something you have to play to win instead of just a pump and dump.  Could be wrong here but seems like the only way.  Unless someone buys 3 BTC worth at 2 sat and sells back at 1 sat.  Which I am sure no one will do unless they are sure the price will move and have others to sell back at a higher price.

How else will the buy wall go away.  You have to sell to it unless its removed.  Stake and sell or buy at a higher price and sell.

Please dont bash me.  Im just stating what it looks like and what has to be done for the price to move.

Just think of the of the name and Satoshi is MAD.  Just may be a game you have to play to actually win some satoshi.

Any of this make sense to anyone or am i the only one this makes sense to?

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:07:09 AM

I dont know about this.  I bought in and am staking.  Im staking MYSTIC as well.  Takes 2 days to get a return on MYSTIC and 12 hours to get MAD coins staking.

Maybe im wrong about this but the name is Satoshi Madness right?  Maybe the point in this isnt to make double your money back in one sitting.  But to stake stake stake or buy in at 2 sat.  And for the holders and stakers to sell back to the buy wall until its gone.  That seems like the only way to get the price to move.  To me anyways.  Then the price will move.

Seems like a fun coin.  More of a game coin.  Something you have to play to win instead of just a pump and dump.  Could be wrong here but seems like the only way.  Unless someone buys 3 BTC worth at 2 sat and sells back at 1 sat.  Which I am sure no one will do unless they are sure the price will move and have others to sell back at a higher price.

How else will the buy wall go away.  You have to sell to it unless its removed.  Stake and sell or buy at a higher price and sell.

Please dont bash me.  Im just stating what it looks like and what has to be done for the price to move.

Just think of the of the name and Satoshi is MAD.  Just may be a game you have to play to actually win some satoshi.

The point of this shit was to turn an hour of work into a few btc, which was accomplished thanks to the dummies who bought it.
Tourgasm

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 01:48:32 AM

chesthing, what got you into crypto? to make a buck or to be a part of a community? because you are missing the point of this coin. the more people buy in, the more comics that come out.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 04:33:28 PM

I dont know about this.  I bought in and am staking.  Im staking MYSTIC as well.  Takes 2 days to get a return on MYSTIC and 12 hours to get MAD coins staking.

Maybe im wrong about this but the name is Satoshi Madness right?  Maybe the point in this isnt to make double your money back in one sitting.  But to stake stake stake or buy in at 2 sat.  And for the holders and stakers to sell back to the buy wall until its gone.  That seems like the only way to get the price to move.  To me anyways.  Then the price will move.

Seems like a fun coin.  More of a game coin.  Something you have to play to win instead of just a pump and dump.  Could be wrong here but seems like the only way.  Unless someone buys 3 BTC worth at 2 sat and sells back at 1 sat.  Which I am sure no one will do unless they are sure the price will move and have others to sell back at a higher price.

How else will the buy wall go away.  You have to sell to it unless its removed.  Stake and sell or buy at a higher price and sell.

Please dont bash me.  Im just stating what it looks like and what has to be done for the price to move.

Just think of the of the name and Satoshi is MAD.  Just may be a game you have to play to actually win some satoshi.

lol I think your over thinking it, who cares if the cheapo at 1 sats buy wall stays up forever? why the heck would you want it to go? hopefully they get bored of waiting and buy in. Ha I would hope one day there will be a buy wall at 2,3,4 sats as well

WAVES
lulla.by

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:31:09 PM

It's a matter of time before MAD price will rise, buywall at 2 sats almost eaten....
Lenore

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:34:12 PM

Yeah its getting there.   Down to 1.68 BTC.   Im gonna start buying more aswell to help get rid of that 2 sat.

Winner
Legendary

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:11:33 AM

1 Satoshi buy wall now is at .01 btc  Tongue

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███