Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoin almanac 2016  (Read 471 times)
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 03:59:46 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 12:39:00 PM by naypalm

Predictions:

I still see Casascius coins as a big seller and that the price will continue to rise due to no more coins being produced. Ever since the cease of production in 2014, the price has gone up significantly. I have noticed when BTC was over $1000 that the price of both redeemed and intact coins increased quite a bit. Today you can expect to get $650 for a ungraded s2 1BTC coin and $800 for graded.

Smoothies Lealana Bitcoin and Litecoins are a neat novelty, but I can not fully trust them due to their lack of a public list of addresses. There is a partial LTC public list that was posted 2 years ago, but without an updated list, no one truly knows how many are out there and whether they are rare or not. My prediction is that they will plateau and the price will stay around $50 for the brass/nickel 1 LTC coin. If an analyzer were to be developed, perhaps we could get a better idea of how many are still in existence. Wink

Kialara bitcoin bars have been growing in popularity even though there is yet a public list of all coins addresses. They are a casascius-like coin where you have to cut away a hologram to redeem your bitcoins. However you have to take a hammer and destroy the bar in order to get to the hologram which makes it a bit more unique. They are art pieces, but I would not trust transferring any bitcoin to the bars address. My prediction is that the price for the older 2014 models will increase due to halted production. If someone were to create a tool to track these bars, I also predict that the price/popularity of these will increase. Wink

I am very surprised that NastyFans minted seat coins are not as popular as Kialara or Casascius coins. Sure it has a very goofy name, but there is nothing goofy about the operation and market of NastyFans. It is certainly a different way of having a physical bitcoin, but the fact that it receives an unlimited amount of bitcoin over time should have many people clambering to get their hands on such a unique coin. I predict that this coin will gain popularity and more attention as the share/seat price continues to rise, as it has been for the past two months (since coming out of debt). Two months ago it was $4, and today it is almost $8. I also predict seat prices hitting $15 before the end of this year.

Crypto Imperator is a coin that I have yet to own. I really like the look of the hologram, which reminds me of the Denarius. There is a public list which is great; I am currently scanning them and will have a fully functional analyzer up soon! My prediction is since Dogecoin is so cheap ($0.0001 per coin), the price will gradually increase but only if the price of Dogecoin increases.

Crypto Vest coins I believe are no longer in production. I can see the price increasing in the future if the Litecoin price were to increase. At this time I will say that the price will plateau at or around $40 for a loaded coin. $30 for unloaded.

Microsoul has been an interesting coin as it isn't really that popular, and there are very few out there so it is quite rare. I predict that the price will stay the same around the $40 mark for the 0.01 BTC coin and $80 mark for the silver 0.05 BTC coins.

Predicted popular coin of 2015-2016: Kialara

This was very tough choice between Nastyfans and Kialara. I still feel that Kialara has the aesthetic appeal to collectors with its dual purpose being an art piece, and a cold storage wallet. I still strongly suggest people to not use it as cold storage at least until a 3rd party is able to keep an eye on all Kialara's public addresses.

Please feel free to ask me for more predictions for other coins that I have missed.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattiadeabtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:56:53 AM

Does kialara made round coins or you are talking about the bars?

Valta Crypto

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:50:50 PM

What about loaded silver Lealana litecoins? For example 5ltc (0.5oz .999 fine silver) or 25ltc coin (1oz .999)?
naypalm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:42:42 PM

Does kialara made round coins or you are talking about the bars?

I am talking about the bars. with the round hologram. Many people call them coins, but they are bars to me. Smiley

What about loaded silver Lealana litecoins? For example 5ltc (0.5oz .999 fine silver) or 25ltc coin (1oz .999)?

The silver coins seem to have a premium but I do not see them increasing in value, at least not in the next year.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: