Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jalapeno, who has theirs already? Can we get a count?  (Read 2059 times)
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:38:45 PM

what? am i seriously the only person that has received his jalapeno?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panda1

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:42:12 PM

I had a couple in my subway sandwich today, spicy.  Tongue
ryann

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:44:33 PM

Stop calling people gullible than, or "on a boat". Come on, it isn't so hard to proof if this would be true. There are several ways, monitoring the network, testnet, etc.
Claims like " IT makes complete sense what I am saying and you know it" are worthless.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115515.0

Ok ill join your party. Prove that it isnt happening? Especially when it makes 100% sense for them to do it. Would you not do it. Answer that question.
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:03:44 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2012, 11:26:47 PM by SLok

Stop calling people gullible than, or "on a boat". Come on, it isn't so hard to proof if this would be true. There are several ways, monitoring the network, testnet, etc.
Claims like " IT makes complete sense what I am saying and you know it" are worthless.

Ok ill join your party. Prove that it isnt happening? Especially when it makes 100% sense for them to do it. Would you not do it. Answer that question.
Why would you believe me when I say I wouldn't, you don't believe them when they said they wouldn't. But we do have to believe you when YOU think they do. Is that because you would maybe? I showed you where you said they could gain $30,000 a week that they could make half of that or more for just selling it the day it is produced. Have you checked the link I posted regarding the testnet spike? Do you have an opinion on that data? Show me in the following graphs where the bfl equipment shows it's presence on the network? Because they are not. http://bitcoin.sipa.be/
I showed you where it is on the testnet.

Seems so. I just had a tracking number 5 minutes back for my Single SC60 though!!!  Woot!!  Grin

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
ryann

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:26:41 PM

Why would you believe me when I say I wouldn't, you don't believe them when they said wouldn't. But we do have to believe you when YOU think they do. Is that because you would maybe? I showed you where you said they could gain $30,000 a week that they could make half of that or more for just selling it the day it is produced. Have you checked the link I posted regarding the testnet spike? Do you have an opinion on that data? Show me in the following graphs where the bfl equipment shows it's presence on the network? Because they are not. http://bitcoin.sipa.be/

Seems so. I just had a tracking number 5 minutes back for my Single SC60 though!!!  Woot!!  Grin

Are you ever going to know that a couple Thash/s machines are being used? Do you normally jsut blinded believe anyhting you are told? Do you normally throw money at a product that they dont even have the dimensions for ? And you make no sense saying they can make more selling it. Did you not read my previous comments at all? They could mine for 1 week and make 30 000 with 1 thash machine. That machine is already sold aka preorder. The mining is jsut icing on the cake. Whether you beleive it or not doesnt matter it will and is happening.
SLok

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:46:04 PM

Why would you believe me when I say I wouldn't, you don't believe them when they said wouldn't. But we do have to believe you when YOU think they do. Is that because you would maybe? I showed you where you said they could gain $30,000 a week that they could make half of that or more for just selling it the day it is produced. Have you checked the link I posted regarding the testnet spike? Do you have an opinion on that data? Show me in the following graphs where the bfl equipment shows it's presence on the network? Because they are not. http://bitcoin.sipa.be/

Seems so. I just had a tracking number 5 minutes back for my Single SC60 though!!!  Woot!!  Grin

Are you ever going to know that a couple Thash/s machines are being used? Do you normally jsut blinded believe anyhting you are told? Do you normally throw money at a product that they dont even have the dimensions for ? And you make no sense saying they can make more selling it. Did you not read my previous comments at all? They could mine for 1 week and make 30 000 with 1 thash machine. That machine is already sold aka preorder. The mining is jsut icing on the cake. Whether you beleive it or not doesnt matter it will and is happening.
Yes, they would show in the graphs. I understand that you can't find them, and have to run sentiments like "blinded believe" if one not agrees with your unproven suggestions about others misbehaving. So good luck with your belief BFL is just a bunch of liers, mining invisibly on the mainnet.
I knew the asics were just simulations and not ready products when I pre-ordered them. As everybody that pre-orders asics, from ANY vendor, and pays in advance, knows. Every vendor always stated so. We might just call this a day, you have your opinion, baseless as I believe. I showed my proof, baseless to your believe. Time will tell who's right.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 01:38:27 AM

I don't have one yet - only a payment confirmation email

firefop

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:14:58 AM

And if they would sell it, they make $20,000 to $25,000 a piece? And how many will they produce a day you think? So, who is floating on a boat now?

I'm totally taking pictures of first order of BFL ASICs on my boat.

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 03:17:38 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 08:11:46 AM by Unacceptable

The only people currently using the new asics are BFL's themselves. Anyone who thinks they arent using them already are being nieve. Do you could make 100x more money mining currently with them
No, there's more money in selling them. But feel free to come up with some proof, and don't call people naïve before doing so. Naïve is claiming they make 100x more mining than selling them, do the math.

With the current difficulty and with just 1 thash/s how much money youd make. The answer is $30 000 a week. But keep floating on that BFL boat of yours. Hopefully things work out for you and the others.
And if they would sell it, they make $20,000 to $25,000 a piece? And how many will they produce a day you think? So, who is floating on a boat now?

You are sir. They took all kinds of preorders. Means they already have that money. All they have to do is mine for a while makes tons of money off the machines that were preordered. Then eventually give the people the machines. The question is why wouldnt they do that? If you think otherwise you are gullible

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: