Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investigations Into Planned Parenthood Are Falling Totally Flat  (Read 948 times)
rio3232

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:05:08 PM

Hilarious.

Cops do drug bust in Colorado. Meanwhile, cops in Georgia don't.

Quick......somebody.........st art a new thread!
Congtyn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:06:12 PM

This whole issue is like a Rorschach test… People continue to see what they want to see.
Not really. When confronted with a pie plate of baby parts, what do YOU want to see?

The legality isn't the point. The complete rejection of humanity IS.
arul.BP

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:06:56 PM

Let's try to explain how the thread logic here doesn't work using a different example:

Cops in Ferguson are charged with racist behavior. Governor in Idaho calls for investigation into Idahos police departments, finds no misconduct. Therefore, investigations into the police are falling totally flat.

The only thing we don't need an explanation about is why the board liberals are furiously defending this issue. Because someone from on high gave them their talking points and they accepted without doing any real critical thinking about it. Also if someone criticizes their sacred cow abortion, then Bush's Fault or something.
abasin

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:07:52 PM

If the facilities inspected don't collect fetal tissue, I wouldn't expect investigators to find any wrong doing regarding collection and sale of fetal tissue. Now, if you're a critical thinker, you may question what information this biased source is leaving out. I have to do it when I read Breitbart or WND. You should do it when you read Think Progress. It makes us all better thinkers and decision makers.

Apparently you are not, or you would have found the information that is being left out.
abasin

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:08:36 PM

If the facilities inspected don't collect fetal tissue, I wouldn't expect investigators to find any wrong doing regarding collection and sale of fetal tissue. Now, if you're a critical thinker, you may question what information this biased source is leaving out. I have to do it when I read Breitbart or WND. You should do it when you read Think Progress. It makes us all better thinkers and decision makers.

And? You still aren't saying anything that PP is guilty of.
abasin

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:09:18 PM

I wonder what states have PP facilities that actually do collect and donate fetal tissue, rather than properly dispose of it, as in the cases of the states "investigated" for violating fetal tissue donation laws. Could Missouri be one, where the governor refuses to investigate? Could Virginia be one, where the governor refuses to investigate.

This is propaganda hogwash, which any critical thinking person should be able to see through.

How is it propaganda hogwash when no wrong doing has been found?
abasin

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:09:53 PM

Total fail. Total. Half of the aborted fetuses would have grown up to become women until liberals killed them.

Care to try again?
If they killed them, then you must be the first to discover when life begins then?
abasin

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:11:31 PM

lol. Leave it to nitwit liberals to know a crime is committed in, oh, say Oregon, but take the investigation to Delaware.

What crime has been committed?
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:12:10 PM

How is it propaganda hogwash when no wrong doing has been found?
They haven't investigated any of the facilities where fetal tissue is collecting and donated, only where it is disposed of. We don't know if they've broken the law yet. I used the OP's own source to ruin this thread.
bleddy

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:13:03 PM

Not really. When confronted with a pie plate of baby parts, what do YOU want to see?

The legality isn't the point. The complete rejection of humanity IS.
It's also been legal for more than 20 years
ezly

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

These facts mean nothing to bible thumping cons who long for the days when women just shut up and did what they were told. Cons are so desperate for scandals because even they know they are circling the drain.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:17:44 PM

Wow, the ignorant are in full force today.

You guys should actually watch the videos before reading the new articles so you can be informed next time.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:59:22 PM

lol. Leave it to nitwit liberals to know a crime is committed in, oh, say Oregon, but take the investigation to Delaware.

What crime has been committed?
Why don't you start by acknowledging the priority of State Law in these matters, and then acknowledge the irrelevance of states where "the problem" was not claimed to be found?

Otherwise, you are creating a straw man argument by misrepresenting the original claims made.  Essentially that's lying.  Well or repeating the lies of the "news source" of the OP.

I mean, can't we do better than this?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: