Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any game site to earn bitcoin?  (Read 6526 times)
tennozer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 11:39:34 AM

I want to know that; is there any game site that really pay and you can earn btc by playing games. Maybe it can be flash games or something else.

If you know, can you tell us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:18:45 PM

I remember 2-3 years ago there was a game in the LandofBitcoin site. I didn't remember its name but it looks like they removed that game.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

I want to know that; is there any game site that really pay and you can earn btc by playing games. Maybe it can be flash games or something else.

There is this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835437.0 It's basically like Flappy bird just more advanced little bit with tournaments etc ...
However you should know that it's nothing big , few Satoshi's instead of faucets , don't expect income like signature compaigns or that kind of stuff

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:06:54 PM

There is this one : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835437.0 It's basically like Flappy bird just more advanced little bit with tournaments etc ...
However you should know that it's nothing big , few Satoshi's instead of faucets , don't expect income like signature compaigns or that kind of stuff

Yeah I agree Flappy Bird is a good game to get bitcoin, you can get more than a faucet. and if you want to get faster and more you can play Flappy Bird with the pro version, but every tournament charged 0.001BTC but if you win rank 1, you get 0.003BTC
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:32:27 PM

Hi,

I like to play on farmsatoshi.com to make bitcoin by playing games.
With this site you can earn max 0.001 btc per day.

The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 02:41:41 PM

And this is Flappy Bird

you can try Bitcoin Flapper for starting on flash game, just simple game, you will know after try it

This is Screen Shoot about payment from Bitcoin Falpper, i take from my friend pict  Wink
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:14:03 PM

And this is Flappy Bird

you can try Bitcoin Flapper for starting on flash game, just simple game, you will know after try it

This is Screen Shoot about payment from Bitcoin Falpper, i take from my friend pict  Wink

yes also like this game Flappy Bird.wow passable quite large, Whether you routinely get 0.002BTC every day?
rivoke
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:40:34 PM

How about bomberman game ( my childhood play  Cheesy )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010288.0

Their gameplay really similiar with the console
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:52:57 PM

if you are using a smart phone, there are apps out there available for free in google play store that pays bitcoin
i love the aliens game, very easy and they pay on time
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:53:21 PM

There is HYPER which is a crypto currency you can earn by playing games.

Then just convert it back into BTC.

http://hypercrypto.com/

tennozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

Thank you for all answers. I want to play games with my laptop so I can not play smartphone games.
I will look at your suggestions.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:33:19 AM

bitplay.today

although their games is for mobile, you can play those games using bluestack on PC Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:16:51 AM

This is asked at least once a month.  Yes there are a few games that provide VERY small amounts of BTC.

You need to remember BTC is money.  Money is not free.   You need to do an action that earns BTC in most cases to get BTC.  So if a game had ad's yes it's possible small amount, or some someone is footing bill for fun.

But most of time you are better off with a signature campaign.  You will make more if you have decent knowledge then any game pays.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:43:49 AM

I remember 2-3 years ago there was a game in the LandofBitcoin site. I didn't remember its name but it looks like they removed that game.

It was Island Game > http://www.landofbitcoin.com/the-island
But unfortunately they shut it down.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:49:47 AM

There is one that I know and I'm playing. It is a beautiful one (according to me) and the time goes on without understanding when you play with it. The best is that you can earn without investing and you can earn more if you go ahead in game. In the beginning no to much but goes ahead yes. It is not allowed to give here my referral link but i'm sending it to you with pm. If you want a try you can evaluate yourself. Hope you enjoy it (because everyone has its point of view)  Wink
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:01:26 AM

There is one that I know and I'm playing. It is a beautiful one (according to me) and the time goes on without understanding when you play with it. The best is that you can earn without investing and you can earn more if you go ahead in game. In the beginning no to much but goes ahead yes. It is not allowed to give here my referral link but i'm sending it to you with pm. If you want a try you can evaluate yourself. Hope you enjoy it (because everyone has its point of view)  Wink

Why don't you say the name here? We can discuss games without referral links too!
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:27:15 AM

Thank you for all answers. I want to play games with my laptop so I can not play smartphone games.
I will look at your suggestions.

ya better play the game on a laptop, as if playing in smartphones very fast heat, I also use the Bluestack to play on PC  Smiley
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:48:10 AM

In addition to the games already mentioned, you also have GoldenTowns and PipsTycoon, where you can withdraw in-game currency to BTC.

The first game, GoldenTowns, is fairly well known already; it has you managing a small town of your own, while you fend off attacks from other cities, participate in the political process of your country, and look for ways to make Gold.

The second game, PipsTycoon, is a more recent version of MarketGlory; it's sort of a RPG, as you have to work every day, make sure to eat, buy clothes, and so on - but on top of it, it allows you to create and manage companies, trade in stocks, propose legislation with game wide effects, and a lot more. However, since the game is still in Beta, there are a lot of bugs and missing / constantly changing features; further, you have to verify your phone before you can work in-game.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:11:51 AM

there is https://www.leet.gg/, you ca earn few btc, probably some satoshi at best(never tried it) by playing counter strike

but it seems not very active, give it a shoot anyway, maybe you can like it
tennozer (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 11:17:01 AM

In addition to the games already mentioned, you also have GoldenTowns and PipsTycoon, where you can withdraw in-game currency to BTC.

The first game, GoldenTowns, is fairly well known already; it has you managing a small town of your own, while you fend off attacks from other cities, participate in the political process of your country, and look for ways to make Gold.

The second game, PipsTycoon, is a more recent version of MarketGlory; it's sort of a RPG, as you have to work every day, make sure to eat, buy clothes, and so on - but on top of it, it allows you to create and manage companies, trade in stocks, propose legislation with game wide effects, and a lot more. However, since the game is still in Beta, there are a lot of bugs and missing / constantly changing features; further, you have to verify your phone before you can work in-game.

I know these games but they need so many time. Just I want to play only small game maybe ten or twenty minutes later I want to earn some satoshies.
You know small flash games. I want like these small games.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: