Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:27:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone Knows About BitcoinBricks.Org  (Read 649 times)
everaja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:53:52 AM

I was Just Surfing and Found That site http://Bitcoinbricks.com , has anyone tried it , it Promises to get you the highest Profit.
I saw it has wrong Spellings and think its Just a site From Russian People .
Whats your thoughts about it, Guys?

1. Deposit and buy assets   2. Wait for futher assets  3. Get profit forever  4. Repeat for more income

Code:
Congratulations! You're on Bitcoinbricks.org and that means that you're about to become reach very soon if only you won't miss your chance.
"Blocks Of Statement From Site with Wrong Spelling of Rich."

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:34:14 PM

Well firstly, you're posting this in the wrong section. Secondly, don't trust HYIP's with your own money and last but not the least , there's no way to get rich quick : )
Bayuu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:58:01 PM

Well firstly, you're posting this in the wrong section. Secondly, don't trust HYIP's with your own money and last but not the least , there's no way to get rich quick : )
agreed with you

nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:28:50 AM

clicked on the link u provide, but why it direct me to forum thread that selling alot of bitcoin domians lol, is it still in selling section. no webpage yet

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 10:04:38 AM

The website has been around since May this year.
I have an account with them, but my account was deleted and not yet withdraw my earning. Not much though. Tongue

Also, I'm pretty sure they have an official thread in this forum.
Here is the link to the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974837.0

Good luck.

Life sucks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: