Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Senior member account auction  (Read 1191 times)
ThomM

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:08:16 PM

Only as info, since i was asked to give it, Accounts PROV sold already three accounts where i escrowed the funds. So far i don't remember any problems.

That's no insurance of course but it might show that he already has sold accounts without problems. The trade that is the oldest is from july 17.

question. did he ever sign a message from an address that was posted before the hack?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:30:37 PM

Only as info, since i was asked to give it, Accounts PROV sold already three accounts where i escrowed the funds. So far i don't remember any problems.

That's no insurance of course but it might show that he already has sold accounts without problems. The trade that is the oldest is from july 17.

question. did he ever sign a message from an address that was posted before the hack?

Doesn't matter if he did. If those weren't hacked and this account is, then that question would be irrelevant.

I would like to ask the OP again if you can sign a message before the hack.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:35:02 PM

If i checked correctly and the bitcointalk hack happened on may 25 or so then yes, he has signed a message with an address that was posted before. With another account he sold of course. I don't know the account that is sold here... probably.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Accounts PROV (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:35:35 PM

@SebastianJu thank you !

just saying...
if the account was hacked two months would be enough to the owner claim
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:37:32 PM

Okay, OP. Stop avoiding my question and answer it for once. I've been asking this question over and over and over again and I still don't have an answer.

Accounts PROV (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:37:52 PM

Doesn't matter if he did. If those weren't hacked and this account is, then that question would be irrelevant.

It has been answered
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:57:00 PM

It has been answered

The closest thing I have to an answer is you saying you can sign a message 2 months ago. I'm wondering if you can sign a message even before that.

Did the account post any addresses before that?
Accounts PROV (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 08:01:24 PM

It has been answered

The closest thing I have to an answer is you saying you can sign a message 2 months ago. I'm wondering if you can sign a message even before that.

Did the account post any addresses before that?
only 2 months ago as I have said
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

now i'm having doubts  Angry
i'm not going into full details but, how active is this account? is there a post daily?
I'm asking this to remove the question that this is a hacked account, if posts are made daily by this account, original owner may have noticed that someone is using his hacked account.
Accounts PROV (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:46:56 PM

now i'm having doubts  Angry
i'm not going into full details but, how active is this account? is there a post daily?
I'm asking this to remove the question that this is a hacked account, if posts are made daily by this account, original owner may have noticed that someone is using his hacked account.

the account has recently been more active  because she was in a Signature Campaign

my accounts are not hacked !!!  ...I've sold other accounts here
Accounts PROV (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:49:01 PM

5 hours more before the auction end
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: