Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] WARP - Easy to use - New fair distribution method  (Read 6269 times)
CoinManiac1

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:22:37 PM

Lets c what it has too offer

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████  ████████████  ████████
██████████  ██████████  ██████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▄█████████████  ██████  █████████████▄
███████████  ██  ████  ██  ███████████
████████████  ██  ██  ██  ████████████
█████████████  ██    ██  █████████████
██████████████  ██  ██  ██████████████
▀██████████████  ████  ██████████████▀
███████████████  ██  ███████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
███████████████  ███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
                                     █▓▓                ▓▓█
                                      ███              ███
                                       ███            ███
                                        ███          ███
                                         ███        ███
                                          ███      ███
                                           ███    ███
                                            ███  ███                          ▄
███          ███             █        ███    ██████    ███   ████████████     ██▄             ███
███          ███            ███        ███    ████    ███    ███              ████▄           ███
███          ███           █████        ███    ██    ███     ███              ██████▄         ███
███          ███          ███ ███        ███   ▀▀   ███      ███              ███▀████▄       ███
████████████████         ███   ███        ███      ███       ████████████     ███  ▀████▄     ███
████████████████        ███     ███        ███    ███        ████████████     ███    ▀████▄   ███
███          ███       ███       ███        ███  ███         ███              ███      ▀████▄ ███
███          ███      ███████████████        ██████          ███              ███        ▀███████
███          ███     ███           ███        ████           ███              ███          ▀█████
███          ███    ███             ██▓        ██            ███              ███            ▀███
███          ███   ███               ██▓       ▀▀            ████████████     ███              ▀█
MEDIUM
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
TELEGRAM
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:36:02 PM

1,094,500 WARP at an average price of 0,00002828 BTC sound good. will the inflation rate be forever other just for a particular time until the total coin supply has been arrived?

Inflation rate is related to the WARP prices. Meaning it will start at 1000 satoshi per WARP and increase by 6,5% once a certain amount has been sold.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:48:16 PM

Will you clearly define at what oints in teh sale the price increases and
a daily account of how much is sold. Otherwise we are sending BTC
without any way to know what price we are paying. Heck, you could
 buy it up to double the price before anyone else sends a sat
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:50:59 PM

Why not mining? You talk about safety, mining helps in security. Make it pow+pos!

It's a very good point and it was a tough decision.

I considered it during early stages, between premine (sale amount) and POS stage. But would have to make sure that it would follow the same principle of the crowdsale, ie, mining costs would have to follow the same pattern of reward and inflation in distribution: something pretty hard to achieve.

And since the point is fairness, which I don't mean pricewise only: it's pretty obvious not everybody can mine.

So no PoW, sorry buddy!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:54:38 PM

Will you clearly define at what oints in teh sale the price increases and
a daily account of how much is sold. Otherwise we are sending BTC
without any way to know what price we are paying. Heck, you could
 buy it up to double the price before anyone else sends a sat

Think of it this way: there will be 19 boxes to be opened. They are all clearly marked with prices and amounts. Somebody is gonna grab the cheaper box first, but that's the one holding the less coins. So you're gonna have to make a judgement on which is the smarter box for you to choose.

Don't worry, this is going to be very clearly defined before the box opening even starts.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 10:45:47 PM

Does 19 boxes mean 19 buyers?
Or could it be multiple buyers within a box?

Waiting for enough info to be released to make a decision.
Obviously few bagholders means no market.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:17:30 PM

Does 19 boxes mean 19 buyers?
Or could it be multiple buyers within a box?

Waiting for enough info to be released to make a decision.
Obviously few bagholders means no market.

Anybody can buy whatever percentage of each box they feel like. As long as it's not sold out already.

I'm not going to rush the launch without doing enough testing. Distribution plan also seems way too complex for a coin that is meant to be simple. So launch can only begin when all of this is simplified enough. That's what I'm working at.

Funding/distribution will only begin if the platform for it is stable and can handle multiple transactions without a risk.

At last, crowdfunding, ICO, or IPO, whatever seems best, means, in WARP case, that community funds will work towards development. The escrow is set up and the community will be responsible to release those funds when development stages come along.

I hope your doubts are cleared. More info will come.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:32:21 PM

Hey all.

Some time has gone by. This time has been put into coding of new features and testing the chain. At the moment, 4 developers are at work and in constant contact with me. I've abandoned the idea of a manual distribution with the help of a forum escrow, since I managed to negotiate with an exchange to deliver the same original distribution plan.

Meaning, the ICO will be offered by an well known exchange, yet the same parameters apply. It will have different levels and different prices - the box system that I referred before.

We are currently finishing up some ideas into the code and testing the stability of the chain. Marketing developments were also initiated this week. I trust to deliver more news some time very soon. Namely, what kind of new features, if they are 100% successful in testing environment.

Regards

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:40:00 PM

We are aiming to launch in a few months. We stay ambitious and strong, we go one step forward.

Features will be announced soon. Launch will take a while. We make sure we can deliver before making any promises.

Let's stay in touch. A lot of news are to be divulged. Take care.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:44:24 AM

The concept of this project is looking very nice and I'm looking forward to it. It also looks like the price for the ICO will be fair, can't wait  Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:00:03 AM

Which exchange?
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:13:45 PM

Which exchange?

A well-known one Wink

The concept of this project is looking very nice and I'm looking forward to it. It also looks like the price for the ICO will be fair, can't wait  Smiley

Thanks. I've initiated the branding of the project with a professional designer. Things are coming in together very well!

gagalady
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

When last does fair distribution, actually fair to all stakeholders
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:25:29 PM

When last does fair distribution, actually fair to all stakeholders

It has no timeclock. It lasts as long as there are unsold coins. Announcement will be a week or so in advance. And people following the thread will have enough notices that it is about be launched.

It will not be launched exclusively on Bitcointalk, but several forums and mailing lists.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:06:34 AM

Any news on this? it's been about a month since the last update  Roll Eyes
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:19:42 AM

It was so long ago that I had forgotten about it, good to have notifications turned on.
Now some updates.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:05:17 AM

It was so long ago that I had forgotten about it, good to have notifications turned on.
Now some updates.

Hey!

Again, it will be launched when ready. Sometimes things go slower than planned, but anyway, the branding is complete.

There are a few tweaks left to be done, and then I will choose and announce an appropriate date.

solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:55:05 AM

Now some updates.

Hey!

Again, it will be launched when ready. Sometimes things go slower than planned, but anyway, the branding is complete.

There are a few tweaks left to be done, and then I will choose and announce an appropriate date.

Almost three months have passed everyone thought this project already warp to some other space and time.  Grin
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 01:11:50 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 11:40:47 AM by shapetwist

Hey all!

Yes it has been long! Cheesy That's a great sign, I tell you! And finally, there are some news, something to make this thing start for good! Something to make worth going public.

The last few months were a fight in the dark to get to find the right people for the right job. I had to go through many devs and so-called devs, eventually made a few mistakes but ended up finding the right path and the right people to work with.

WARP is ready! Well, almost.

The design is finished and it's gorgeous. The back end team is ready for the final assault. The front end is aiming to finish the user friendly interfaces in time.

It has been a few months of headaches and waiting times and production expenses. I am now more confident and certain that the beginning is near.

If all goes well, and it looks like it will, Warp will launch in December.
Some adjustments will be made to this pre-ann thread terms, so stick around!

See you soon!

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:54:04 AM

Hey all!

Yes it has been long! Cheesy That's a great sign, I tell you! And finally, there are some news, something to make this thing start for good! Something to make worth going public.

The last few months were a fight in the dark to get to find the right people for the right job. I had to go through many devs and so-called devs, eventually made a few mistakes but ended up finding the right path and the right people to work with.

WARP is ready! Well, almost.

The design is finished and it's gorgeous. The back end team is ready for the final assault. The front end is aiming to finish the user friendly interfaces in time.

It has been a few months of headaches and waiting times and production expenses. I am now more confident and certain that the beginning is near.

If all goes well, and it looks like it will, Warp will launch in December.
Some adjustments will be made to this pre-ann thread terms, so stick around!

See you soon!
Announcement comes in 7 days!
That is a good news! I'm gonna check this coin out. Goodluck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: