Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] WARP - Easy to use - New fair distribution method  (Read 6269 times)
samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:02:28 AM

Hey all!

Yes it has been long! Cheesy That's a great sign, I tell you! And finally, there are some news, something to make this thing start for good! Something to make worth going public.

The last few months were a fight in the dark to get to find the right people for the right job. I had to go through many devs and so-called devs, eventually made a few mistakes but ended up finding the right path and the right people to work with.

WARP is ready! Well, almost.

The design is finished and it's gorgeous. The back end team is ready for the final assault. The front end is aiming to finish the user friendly interfaces in time.

It has been a few months of headaches and waiting times and production expenses. I am now more confident and certain that the beginning is near.

If all goes well, and it looks like it will, Warp will launch in December.
Some adjustments will be made to this pre-ann thread terms, so stick around!

See you soon!
Announcement comes in 7 days!

It's not dead which day in December?

- samsunk
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 11:24:32 PM

That is a good news! I'm gonna check this coin out. Goodluck Smiley

Thanks! I see you are anti-scams too!

It's not dead which day in December?

- samsunk

I will make the announcement thread very soon with all the details. Keep on the look Wink

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:14:54 PM

This thread is about to be closed and locked. In its place the new ANN thread will be up very soon.

Thanks for following its beginnings. You've heard it here first!

Let's go!

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: