Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:01:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] Custom CS:GO/DOTA2/TF2 Jackpot Bots From 100 Euro To 500 Euro  (Read 1537 times)
Marnas9 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:20:58 PM

Selling CS:GO/DOTA2/TF2 Bots:
CS:GO Jackpot: NodeJS Bot + Webpage script (You can select from few) + Chat + Mysql Database for 300 Euro.
Dota 2 Jackpot: NodeJS Bot + Webpage script + Chat + Mysql Database for 500 Euro.
TF2 Jackpot: NodeJS Bot + Webpage script + Chat + Mysql Database for 500 Euro.
This includes help to set up everything. Even if you do not know what is VPS etc. You can easily set commissions, maximum amount of items etc. There is admin panel too, Im currently working on it.
Other:
*NodeJS With MongoDB (Need a bit of programming) + Website Script (C S G O F A S T . C O M) clone 200 Euro.
I accept CS:GO skins and BTC. For Demo And Other Questions Add On Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092387622
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:46:57 PM

These are betting bots right? Or are they actual in game bots?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:50:35 PM

These are betting bots right? Or are they actual in game bots?

Nope; they are jackpot bots (I believe). Check out CSGOJackpot.com for an example. Basically people throw in goods (the more valued good you throw in, the higher probability you have of winning) and a random winner takes it all.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:26:47 PM

they aren't worth a dime, the script was released all over the internet, you can get this script for free...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:28:40 PM

they aren't worth a dime, the script was released all over the internet, you can get this script for free...

I didn't know that. Can you direct me to where it's released? I'd like to play around with it. Smiley
Zackgeno96

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:33:26 PM

I didn't know that. Can you direct me to where it's released? I'd like to play around with it. Smiley
give me a minute there was a thread posted about this a few days back

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:40:03 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154057.0 there you go, ^.^

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
BurgerKill

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:42:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154057.0 there you go, ^.^

Thanks for the share and heads up! Smiley
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 07:53:32 PM

These are not worth nearly this amount. Anyone with a fair amount of javascript knowledge can create a node.js bot for steam-related trading, made extremely easy by the libraries already out there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: