Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:25:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sat.oshi.xyz - MP featured roulette app - 0.27% edge.  (Read 8970 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

Nice and sleek design but no faucet like other powered by moneypot, you have any plan to add faucet in future?
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 10:18:57 AM

Nice and sleek design but no faucet like other powered by moneypot, you have any plan to add faucet in future?

It doesnt actually matter though because all your balance is connected to all application in Moneypot. This is a bit inconvenience but for the meantime you can go to the other and claim the faucet, withdraw the bits from the apps and deposit it to this site for tryout

Found few funky things :

#1  There are no clear chip button, you might want to add that

#2  You can put more chip than your balance but you cant spin it and it will show

Code:
NOT_ENOUGH_BALANCE

Now the funny part is that after you click OK there, you cant put more chip on the table or discard the chip ( since there are no clear chip button ), all you can do will be to refresh the page which is pretty inconvenience

#3  The "user list" is kinda screwed, Im using firefox btw

#4  When trying to open the page using chrome, I got this error instead

Code:
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bryankek (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:10:16 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 11:22:58 AM by bryankek

Hi all, i'm on my mobile now so I wont be replying specifically to each comments. But I will address the issues mentioned.

Firstly, yes, I'm the former owner of Quantum Dice. Quantum Dice is now under the management of Rmcdermott927. I sold the site to him due to personal commitments. This site is a side project I've been working on for quite some time. My personal commitments with my job still remains so do expect some delay or slow support until I find more help and team members(pm if interested). But as for now, I will try my best to support and develop the site when I have the free time to.

Next, regarding the faucet, clear chip buttons and other essential buttons, I will be adding them when I have the time to update.

Also, in case some of you might not be aware, the right mouse click decrease the bet for each chip and clears when it is 0.

Also, regarding the rendering issues, thanks for all the feedback. I appreciate it and I'll try to fix them first before anything else

sat.oshi.xyz - Roulette on MoneyPot - 0.27%
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:15:45 AM

It doesnt actually matter though because all your balance is connected to all application in Moneypot. This is a bit inconvenience but for the meantime you can go to the other and claim the faucet, withdraw the bits from the apps and deposit it to this site for tryout

Found few funky things :

#1  There are no clear chip button, you might want to add that

#2  You can put more chip than your balance but you cant spin it and it will show

Code:
NOT_ENOUGH_BALANCE

Now the funny part is that after you click OK there, you cant put more chip on the table or discard the chip ( since there are no clear chip button ), all you can do will be to refresh the page which is pretty inconvenience

#3  The "user list" is kinda screwed, Im using firefox btw

#4  When trying to open the page using chrome, I got this error instead

Code:
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

#1 Right click and it will decrease by the chip value. 0 if it goes below that.

#2 Kind of sees something like that in every app. For Betterbets, if I deposit 0.1, reload balance, withdraw it, I can still make it bet but the error shows up. Sad

#5 I am not sure what happens if my bet is on 0 and it rolls 0?
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:53:15 AM

Wow, ndnhc hit the 90% bonus tier level. BTW, on a side note, I'm envious of your moneypot gambling stats. All green Wink

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:06:57 PM

Wow, ndnhc hit the 90% bonus tier level. BTW, on a side note, I'm envious of your moneypot gambling stats. All green Wink

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

Wanted to check whether betting on 0 had a positive EV. Grin
It doesn't. same edge.
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:43:42 PM

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

It doesn't. same edge.

Yeah, lowest edge at the moment is still 0.27% with the bonus of 90% on outcome 0 Wink

elm
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 04:56:29 PM

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

It doesn't. same edge.

Yeah, lowest edge at the moment is still 0.27% with the bonus of 90% on outcome 0 Wink

let me see if I understand this. the regular HE is 2.75% but if I will hit the zero the HE will be 0.27%
am I wrong?

and how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears Huh
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:09:36 PM

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

It doesn't. same edge.

let me see if I understand this. the regular HE is 2.75% but if I will hit the zero the HE will be 0.27%
am I wrong?

and how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears Huh

No, that's wrong. European roulette with the standard rules have a house edge of 2.70%.

The variant offered at Roulett.oshi.XYZ has an additional rule: every time the ball lands on 0, a bonus(0%-90% depending on your average bet size for all bets on the site) of the total wagered amount for all bets for thar particular spin will be paid.

So, regardless of the bets, whether it is inside bets or outside bets, the house edge is always fixed between 0.27%-2.7% depending on your bonus level(0%-90%).

I hope that clears things up. Do let me know if I left out anything

A few case examples using a bonus of 90% where the ball lands on 0:

I bet 1000 bits on number 1. Payout will be 900bits

I bet 1000 bits each on numbers 1,2,3 with a total wager of 3000 bits. Payout will be 2700 bits.

I bet 1000 bits on red. Payout will be 900 bits.

You'll see that the bonus payout for the 0 outcome is always bonus x total wagered for that particular spin regardless of the type of bets

elm
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

It doesn't. same edge.

am I wrong?

and how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears Huh

No, that's wrong. European roulette with the standard rules have a house edge of 2.70%.

The variant offered at Roulett.oshi.XYZ has an additional rule: every time the ball lands on 0, a bonus(0%-90% depending on your average bet size for all bets on the site) of the total wagered amount for all bets for thar particular spin will be paid.

So, regardless of the bets, whether it is inside bets or outside bets, the house edge is always fixed between 0.27%-2.7% depending on your bonus level(0%-90%).

I bet 1000 bits each on numbers 1,2,3 with a total wager of 3000 bits. Payout will be 2700 bits.

You'll see that the bonus payout for the 0 outcome is always bonus x total wagered for that particular spin regardless of the type of bets

totally confused here. please lets try to clear first one important point. if a user hits the Zero or 0 as you call it
no one can hit the same time number 1 as in your example and a bet of 1000 bits on a single number 1 can't be paid out with 900 bits

what did I miss here?

1000 bits on red should pay 1000 bits IMHO

FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:51:35 PM

LOL, thanks. Cheesy

It doesn't. same edge.

am I wrong?

totally confused here. please lets try to clear first one important point. if a user hits the Zero or 0 as you call it
no one can hit the same time number 1 as in your example and a bet of 1000 bits on a single number 1 can't be paid out with 900 bits

what did I miss here?

I hope the OP is kidding about a 2 to 1 bet not paying 2 to 1. Even odd, red black and high low should always pay double what we bet! Always!

All the bets should pay out exactly what they are meant to. The players shouldn't have to win less for a bonus. How is it a bonus when we are paying for it? Make that optional. I want my bets to pay out fully!
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:04:41 PM

-snip-

Ahh my fault for this, didnt notice this. Kinda akward that I missed in this in the "how to play" pop up

#2 Kind of sees something like that in every app. For Betterbets, if I deposit 0.1, reload balance, withdraw it, I can still make it bet but the error shows up. Sad

This only is actually in accordance to the first one though I cant find the clear chip button ( didnt notice you could use the right click for that ) but the funky part would be after the error I cant put more chip in it nor can I remove the chip with right click button and the only thing to fix this would be to refresh my page which for me is pretty weird and inconvenience ( is the same thing happen to you ?  Huh )

Isnt it suppose to be 35:1 payout if you bet on 1 number and hit it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FrozenOne

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 07:13:45 PM

-snip-

Ahh my fault for this, didnt notice this. Kinda akward that I missed in this in the "how to play" pop up

This only is actually in accordance to the first one though I cant find the clear chip button ( didnt notice you could use the right click for that ) but the funky part would be after the error I cant put more chip in it nor can I remove the chip with right click button and the only thing to fix this would be to refresh my page which for me is pretty weird and inconvenience ( is the same thing happen to you ?  Huh )

There are 36 numbers before the 0 so 36:1 actually.
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:37:30 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 06:05:58 AM by bryankek

what did I miss here?

You completely misunderstand me. Another example, assuming bonus is 90%

You bet 1000 bits on "1".
If it lands on "1", you get paid 35000 bits + your 1000 bits wager back(35:1).
If it lands on anything else, you lose your wager of 1000 bits.
If it lands on "0" you get 90% of your wager back which is 900 bits.

You bet 1000 bits on "0".
If it lands on "0", you get paid 35000 bits + your 1000 bits wager back(35:1) + 90% bonus of your wager of 900 bits
If it lands on anything else, you lose your wager of 1000 bits.

You bet 1000 bits on "0" and "1"
If it lands on "0", you get paid 35000 bits + your 1000 bits wager back(35:1) + 90% bonus of your wager of 900 bits and lose the 1000 bits wagered on "1".
If it lands on "1", you get paid 35000 bits + your 1000 bits wager back(35:1)
If it lands on anything else, you lose your wager of 1000 bits on "0" and "1"

I hope the OP is kidding about a 2 to 1 bet not paying 2 to 1. Even odd, red black and high low should always pay double what we bet! Always!

All the bets should pay out exactly what they are meant to. The players shouldn't have to win less for a bonus. How is it a bonus when we are paying for it? Make that optional. I want my bets to pay out fully!

Refer to the answer above. You're completely misunderstanding me.
You're not getting paid less for each bet on a win.
in fact, you get paid more if you bet on 0 and it lands on '0'.
You also lose less when you bet on something other than '0' but it lands on '0'.

There are 36 numbers before the 0 so 36:1 actually.

Arallmuus is right, it is 35:1. 35:1 means getting paid 35x your wager + your wager back. To simplify it, it is equivalent to x36.
But in the case of betting on 0, if your bonus is 90%, the payout odds are 35.9:1

Anyway regarding the bonus, the tier info is as follow:

averageBet = total wagered amount on site/total bet count on site

0: 0%
1-100: 10%
101-150: 15%
151-200: 20%
201-350: 25%
351-500: 30%
501-750: 40%
751-1000: 50%
1001-1500: 60%
1501-2000: 70%
2001-5000: 80%
>5000: 90%

elm
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:16:15 AM

how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears

I bet 1000 bits on black and the 0 is rolled  what happens now regarding payment?
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:46:08 AM

I know I can reduce my bet unit by unit with right click, but I think it would be much more convenient if there is a "clear" and a "double" button.

bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:49:39 AM

how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears

I bet 1000 bits on black and the 0 is rolled  what happens now regarding payment?

Assuming you are at 90% bonus. You lose the 1000 bits you bet on black because zero is neither black nor red. But you get paid 90% of 1000 bits = 900 bits.

I know I can reduce my bet unit by unit with right click, but I think it would be much more convenient if there is a "clear" and a "double" button.
Thanks for the feedback. Those buttons will be added soon when I get some time off work.

FrozenOne

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:50:06 AM

I understand now. Thanks for explaining! That sounds really cool!
elm
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:07:52 AM

how do you handle the outside bets like red/black - even/odd - low/high  in case the zero appears

I bet 1000 bits on black and the 0 is rolled  what happens now regarding payment?

Assuming you are at 90% bonus. You lose the 1000 bits you bet on black because zero is neither black nor red. But you get paid 90% of 1000 bits = 900 bits.

that would mean I lose 100 bits in case the 0 is rolled and I have 1000 bits on black?
bryankek (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:20:30 PM

that would mean I lose 100 bits in case the 0 is rolled and I have 1000 bits on black?

Yes, as opposed to losing 1000 bits in conventional European roulette

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: