Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sat.oshi.xyz - MP featured roulette app - 0.27% edge.  (Read 8963 times)
bryankek (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:29:50 PM

I know its been awhile. But here is a screenshot from a work in progress Cheesy Spinning wheels and all Cheesy

sat.oshi.xyz - Roulette on MoneyPot - 0.27%
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:05:21 PM

I know its been awhile. But here is a screenshot from a work in progress Cheesy Spinning wheels and all Cheesy

Looks very good!

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 02:32:38 PM

The screenshot looks good, except that it is a bit odd to see the green background covers only part of the wheel. Either you make the green background bigger to include the wheel in its region, or you make it smaller and put the wheel on another background. Two examples I found on google:

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 04:14:45 PM

The screenshot looks good, except that it is a bit odd to see the green background covers only part of the wheel. Either you make the green background bigger to include the wheel in its region, or you make it smaller and put the wheel on another background. Two examples I found on google:

Thanks Shogen.   I like the one on the right too.    But I think more of a contrasting color in the "my bets" tab would suffice.  Maybe red?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:51:47 AM

Thanks Shogen.   I like the one on the right too.    But I think more of a contrasting color in the "my bets" tab would suffice.  Maybe red?

I'm more for the one on the right as well. It helps keep a feel of separation between areas of the board. In your other image you posted, the alternative would be to split it so that the wheel is half on and half off the green. It just looks weird being at like 65%/35%.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:38:13 AM

Don't force us to have to see the wheel if we don't want to. I, for one, will stop playing at this site if I can't play without the wheel once it is added. Just saying.
angelakay124

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Crypto-Games.net: DICE, BLACKJACK and SLOT

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:44:18 AM

I like the design at the right but as other also has commented about the contrast of green background. I also find it little irritating and the table at the right is also somewhat similar to mytrafficvalue table but they have good graphics. Try to look at their table color option to make little improvement.

Provably fair DICE, SLOT and BLACKJACK  
██████████████████████████████████████ CRYPTO-GAMES.NET ██████████████████████████████████████
0.8% House edgeInstant depositFast bets ChatJackpot Starting Faucet 1kMax Faucet 20.5kInvest
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:44:42 AM

Don't force us to have to see the wheel if we don't want to. I, for one, will stop playing at this site if I can't play without the wheel once it is added. Just saying.

If you're just playing for the dice aspect, why not do a dice site instead?

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
FrozenOne

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:18:59 AM

If you're just playing for the dice aspect, why not do a dice site instead?

But it's not dice. It's still roulette. I just like how it is without the wheel. It's rather simple, really. Put in the wheel, but have an option to remove it and play the site as it is now. How is that hard? It shouldn't be hard.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:27:48 AM

Come on down and play guys!   Our site is at negative house profit, meaning users have won more than they have lost.

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 03:41:25 PM

I had some time to kill today and felt like playing some roulette and landed up on your app and its good, I only played for a very little time and stake but I will definitely play again more. Don't see muchany activity there but I think not a lot many people know of it, so maybe you guys should start some marketing and promotions.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:12:05 PM

Cool !! I like this. It seems way more fair so i'll give it a go for sure.  Cheesy
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 05:39:32 PM

You seem to be on the ball, very nice open large layout using the whole screen, very nice. Chat and nice bonuses.

My favourite part is this "For every bet outcome that lands on 0, a bonus from 10% to 90% of all bets on the table will be paid back to you. You won't find similar payouts anywhere else on the internet!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: