Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Casascius Car Magnet: "I Believe In Honest Money, Gold, Silver, and Bitcoin"  (Read 1813 times)
casascius (OP)
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1135

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 02:57:30 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2012, 04:54:11 PM by casascius

This is a removable magnet.  10"x3" (254mm x 76mm).  White text on black background.

Order now on Casascius.com!  Currently 0.55 BTC, quantity discount available.  Or, get one free with any order of 20 or more Casascius Coins (any denomination with BTC value, or 50+ of the roll-your-owns).

https://casascius.com

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: