Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often should the SRF buy DCR and burn coins?
Every 24 hours - 27 (44.3%)
Every 72 hours - 6 (9.8%)
Every week - 21 (34.4%)
Every month - 7 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 81041 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:44:28 PM

1. Is the coin burning reflected in total coins number shown by Coinmarketcap.com?

im 99.9% sure that the burnt coins will still show in the total as shown on coinmarketcap

Any burnt coins will still appear in the total coins as they are still part of the network. No one will have access to them so they just sit there and do nothing except look odd on the block explorer.

Thats sounds completely logical, but if that is the case, how the coin count could be 99,388 DCR (as shown on Coinmarketcap) then? The number of coins sold was 100,000 DCR, so the number of coins currently cannot be less, unless the burned coins are subtracted. I supposed maybe the Coinmarketcap is informed about the burn address (as this is a common practice now to have such addresses), and maybe they show the total number of coins with that wallet subtracted..?

yeah your right , while on here,http://104.207.130.85:3001/, its 100767 !  it would almost be correct subtracting the burnt coins. Strange!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 08:48:52 PM

1. Is the coin burning reflected in total coins number shown by Coinmarketcap.com?

im 99.9% sure that the burnt coins will still show in the total as shown on coinmarketcap

Any burnt coins will still appear in the total coins as they are still part of the network. No one will have access to them so they just sit there and do nothing except look odd on the block explorer.

Thats sounds completely logical, but if that is the case, how the coin count could be 99,388 DCR (as shown on Coinmarketcap) then? The number of coins sold was 100,000 DCR, so the number of coins currently cannot be less, unless the burned coins are subtracted. I supposed maybe the Coinmarketcap is informed about the burn address (as this is a common practice now to have such addresses), and maybe they show the total number of coins with that wallet subtracted..?

yeah your right , while on here,http://104.207.130.85:3001/, its 100767 !  it would almost be correct subtracting the burnt coins. Strange!!

I guess it could be possible for coin market cap to ignore specific address parameters. Have no idea myself, just thinking out loud.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:28:16 PM

yeah your right , while on here,http://104.207.130.85:3001/, its 100767 !  it would almost be correct subtracting the burnt coins. Strange!!

I guess it could be possible for coin market cap to ignore specific address parameters. Have no idea myself, just thinking out loud.
Link to burn address: http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR Amount of DCR burned to date: 1447.61370972 is wrong the real # burned is below

1832.78146137 DCR has been burned in total
http://104.207.130.85:3001/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR  

Address: DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:23:59 PM

yeah your right , while on here,http://104.207.130.85:3001/, its 100767 !  it would almost be correct subtracting the burnt coins. Strange!!

Link to burn address: http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR Amount of DCR burned to date: 1447.61370972 is wrong the real # burned is below

The conclusion is that coinmarketcap does indeed subtract those burnt coins, since it's tuned in with cryptobe, which indeed shows that burn address with 1447.61370972 DCR. Pretty impressive i should say, i didn't think they accounted burnt coins.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:47:12 AM

The conclusion is that coinmarketcap does indeed subtract those burnt coins, since it's tuned in with cryptobe, which indeed shows that burn address with 1447.61370972 DCR. Pretty impressive i should say, i didn't think they accounted burnt coins.
yes pretty impressive indeed considering the fact roughly 0.15%-0.052% coins are only being burned per day, thanks for putting up that explorer again what does it cost you to run it? maybe we can keep it up full time or is that asking to much?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:42:37 AM

Yes burned coins still show up in total supply.

Mining since 2014
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 03:44:18 AM

09/09/2015
DCR: 153.19172891

Link: http://104.207.130.85:3001/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

Please note that amount of DCR burned per day is NOT a constant value. It all depends on pool luck and revenue generated from mining services. We may experience low revenue, on one day, and a peak on another day.

Mining since 2014
Cummins5

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:46:38 AM

Voted for every week due to not everyone being able to be on every 24 hours
safcfd

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:48:03 AM

Please sort out the burned coins showing up in the total supply
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:07:33 AM

Yes burned coins still show up in total supply.

What an informative and elaborated answer Undecided. Amazing!

I didn't get a sensible answer to my questions from you, but well... I'll stop asking, as your answer above speaks for itself.

Looks like you have something very important to work on, so you prefer to ignore the forum. Hope it is worth it.. But this attitude disappoints me. You used to be more interested and involved when you started the coin. Hope you know what you are doing. Good luck.

... this space is not for rent ...
DEANHARVEY

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:14:22 AM

Could someone explain to me what "burnt coins" are? I've never come across this concept before
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:21:42 AM

i think polo is in the works cant wait
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:32:19 AM

im sad to see delta has no support
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:32:28 AM

Could someone explain to me what "burnt coins" are? I've never come across this concept before

Coins are bought and sent to an address that cannot be recovered for future usage thus eventually reducing the total coins supply making them more rare
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:32:37 AM

Burnt coins are coin sent to a specific address on the block chain, of which no one has access to them, this makes them unusable. The theory behind it is to restrict the coins on the block chain making the usable ones more valuable.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:08:31 PM

It is matter of time.
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:46:38 PM

It is matter of time.

DeltaCredits, really, are one of those coins which you can buy and "hodl" with confidence. Reason? It has next to zero inflation of supply, and with the SRF working, only increases in rarity and becomes more scarce.

But that becomes a completely different story for other coins. A lot of altcoins use Hi-PoS or PoS 2.0 with a high inflation percentage as the incentive of securing the network. If in the circumstance there isn't any active development, a steady decrease in valuation will be noticed due to sell-offs of PoS rewards, and generally an increasing supply. One of the prime rules of economics- a higher supply results in a lesser demand. Although that can be modified given the circumstance, it will most definitely be applied to the vast majority of coins.

As mentioned various times before, DCR is the FIRST coin with a decreasing supply that has NO impact on investors' wallet balances (eg; no negative staking or anything that penalizes the investor). We will see how this plays out in the long run. There will be active development of DCR, also, and at the moment, I will be preparing lots of graphics for a nice PR campaign.

Mining since 2014
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:44:18 AM

Go Gladimor!!! People need to chill a bit, this has only just started and weve already been at almost 500% above ICO, now at double. Great success so far and as DCR's become rarer wonder what will happen?Huh

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:50:32 AM

RT https://twitter.com/zebedee2023/status/642135428066340864

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:18:48 AM

It is matter of time.

DeltaCredits, really, are one of those coins which you can buy and "hodl" with confidence. Reason? It has next to zero inflation of supply, and with the SRF working, only increases in rarity and becomes more scarce.

But that becomes a completely different story for other coins. A lot of altcoins use Hi-PoS or PoS 2.0 with a high inflation percentage as the incentive of securing the network. If in the circumstance there isn't any active development, a steady decrease in valuation will be noticed due to sell-offs of PoS rewards, and generally an increasing supply. One of the prime rules of economics- a higher supply results in a lesser demand. Although that can be modified given the circumstance, it will most definitely be applied to the vast majority of coins.

As mentioned various times before, DCR is the FIRST coin with a decreasing supply that has NO impact on investors' wallet balances (eg; no negative staking or anything that penalizes the investor). We will see how this plays out in the long run. There will be active development of DCR, also, and at the moment, I will be preparing lots of graphics for a nice PR campaign.
thanks gladimor! +1 this is something that is truly different and most people don't realize it yet but everything takes time, im really grateful you have taken your time to create this coin, would of been a tad bit better if the staking was perfect before the launch but all is good now, and we've already burned 1.95% of the coins supply in such a short time..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: