Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often should the SRF buy DCR and burn coins?
Every 24 hours - 27 (44.3%)
Every 72 hours - 6 (9.8%)
Every week - 21 (34.4%)
Every month - 7 (11.5%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours  (Read 81041 times)
Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 12:05:10 AM

Yes, keep the good work, dev. Wink
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:52:47 AM

Wow massive buy on yobit , 2.1 BTCs in 1 go

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 04:50:27 AM

Amount sent to burn address: 335.03718929 DCR

http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR

It's nice to see some action again after a small hiatus .

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:00:37 PM

been trying to get my wallet to sync for the past two days still can't get any active connections  Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 04:02:51 PM

been trying to get my wallet to sync for the past two days still can't get any active connections  Huh
Code:
addnode add 85.25.199.215:31414
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:07:56 AM

I have a temporary solution to allow more liquidity with the SRF.

Right now, the entire SRF is fixed into mid-long positions in altcoins. My solution proposes that we allow people to INVEST into the SRF. That means, an investor can deposit BTC to an SR-fund address, and wait for 2 or so weeks while the SRF generates a revenue based off of the deposit. At the end, the BTC will be returned, and half of the revenue will be used to buy DCR and burn it, while the other half will be used to buy DCR and be sent to the investor as a token of reward. It generally is a win-win situation. For the case of this, the entirety of the investors' deposit will be invested into S5 and S7 mining shares on HashNest, so we can return to the days where the SRF did a buy every 24-48 hours, while there will be a weekly big buy by the original SRF fund, with revenue generated from trading.

This would be a completely transparent process, and every week I will provide screenshots of the mining fund and progression of hashrate/revenue.

All the best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:44:57 AM

Right now, the entire SRF is fixed into mid-long positions in altcoins. My solution proposes that we allow people to INVEST into the SRF. That means, an investor can deposit BTC to an SR-fund address, and wait for 2 or so weeks while the SRF generates a revenue based off of the deposit. At the end, the BTC will be returned, and half of the revenue will be used to buy DCR and burn it, while the other half will be used to buy DCR and be sent to the investor as a token of reward. It generally is a win-win situation. For the case of this, the entirety of the investors' deposit will be invested into S5 and S7 mining shares on HashNest, so we can return to the days where the SRF did a buy every 24-48 hours, while there will be a weekly big buy by the original SRF fund, with revenue generated from trading.

This would be a completely transparent process, and every week I will provide screenshots of the mining fund and progression of hashrate/revenue.

All the best,
Adam

This is actually a decent idea. Why not post more details.

Look over there...
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 02:07:35 AM

All the best,
Adam

This is actually a decent idea. Why not post more details.

So basically, you send BTC to an SRF deposit fund, and specify after how long you want the BTC returned. For example, if you want your BTC back within a week, the SRF will immediately transfer all funds to HashNest, invest in S5 and S7 mining shares, and do a daily SRF buy with revenue generated from those shares. Half of the buy will be burned, while the other half of the buy will be sent to the investor as a token of reward. After 7 days, the BTC will be returned to the depositor.

If you would like to make this plan a reality, send a deposit to the aforementioned address, and message me the following details:
SRF Deposit Fund (BTC) address: 19ifAsHH1gH9ocJiZqCWA8A2Mk7oJ28H8e
Your BTC return address:
Your DCR address:
TXID of deposit:

If there is any additional information required, please feel free to ask.

Best,
Adam

Mining since 2014
Baelgar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 08:16:21 PM

It would be nice if Gladimor could provide a weekly status update regarding the SRF to keep us DCR investors updated from now on. Something like BTC value of the SRF, ROI, allocation of investments and the amount of funds set aside for reinvestment or buying and burning.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 09:32:52 PM

The blockchain is stuck at block 22099. Not moving for more than 10 hours already. Nobody staking?

... this space is not for rent ...
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

The blockchain is stuck at block 22099. Not moving for more than 10 hours already. Nobody staking?
After reading this, i checked my wallet as well and my Coins are stucked in Stake and i can confirm blockchain is stuck at block 22099.   Huh Huh
Tortoise75

Activity: 346

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:25:59 PM

After reading this, i checked my wallet as well and my Coins are stucked in Stake and i can confirm blockchain is stuck at block 22099.   Huh Huh
Same here, all coins locked in Stake. Blockchain is stuck at 22099.
The_Prof

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 01:07:53 AM

After reading this, i checked my wallet as well and my Coins are stucked in Stake and i can confirm blockchain is stuck at block 22099.   Huh Huh

I'm curious, have you moved to 102 now? I think I know the problem, not enough people staking.

Look over there...
MissCrypto

Activity: 945

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:02:42 AM

After reading this, i checked my wallet as well and my Coins are stucked in Stake and i can confirm blockchain is stuck at block 22099.   Huh Huh

I'm curious, have you moved to 102 now? I think I know the problem, not enough people staking.

22102 here, looks like enough people got their wallets running.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
The_Prof

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:52:55 AM

22102 here, looks like enough people got their wallets running.

Sadly those 3 blocks were me staking.

Look over there...
Tortoise75

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 05:36:11 AM

Not sadly, it's 3 more blocks now. Every blocks has quite some chance now to move some coins out of Stake elsewhere.
Edit: Actually a small 12 coin input is freed here, now it must just beat the diff and the network shows some more weight present (42 me, 252 network).

Sorry for the late reply, went to bed. Smiley Yes, block 22102 now as well.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 06:21:14 AM

i am also on block 22102 but my wallet says: not sync.
i have 2 connections, maybe i should add some more if possible...
Tortoise75

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:39:36 PM

i am also on block 22102 but my wallet says: not sync.
i have 2 connections, maybe i should add some more if possible...
The 'not sync'-message is a bit misleading, it says that if the last block time is too far in the past too. As long as you've got some connections (4 here right now) and the last block number is up to date (shows 22103 here) there is nothing much you can do.

The input managed to stake and my coins are all stake locked again. Given the confirmations I hoped another would unlock but it did not. Should have paid more attention, looks like the coins are in only 7 inputs/chunks here. But then it's not that many coins in the first place.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:46:31 PM

yep, 22103, all coins staking here also...
Gladimor (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:59:25 PM

I will be transferring a relatively significant amount of DCR from an exchange to my home wallet to help out the network.

Look out for a decent SRF buy in the coming days also.

Mining since 2014
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: