Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:01:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 120GH/s mining power at hashflare for sale 30% off  (Read 632 times)
Zbtcguy (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:22:22 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 03:41:06 AM by Zbtcguy

Anyone want to buy a hashflare.io 120 GH/s mining account It lasts forever lifetime contract for .15 its 30% off of what they would charge you. Pm me if interested I got it turned into a code so all you have to do is enter the code and its credited to your account.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:27:52 AM

there isnt too much of a guarantee that you would try to recover the account once the money is in your hands via a password reset, and you should specify if the contract you have with them is a 1-year contract or a lifetime one; in the case of the former, state how much time is remaining on the contract.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Zbtcguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:51:55 AM

there isnt too much of a guarantee that you would try to recover the account once the money is in your hands via a password reset, and you should specify if the contract you have with them is a 1-year contract or a lifetime one; in the case of the former, state how much time is remaining on the contract.

Fixed it thanks for the suggestion.
Also you must contact support to change the email associated witht the account so upon sale you may contact them and change it and I will verify the email they send me  and then I am no longer linked to the account.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 03:38:05 AM

Also you must contact support to change the email associated witht the account so upon sale you may contact them and change it and I will verify the email they send me  and then I am no longer linked to the account.
You were desperately looking for a loan from me and providing this ad the collateral.  It seems as though you would probably have had no intention to pay back the loan if I had sent you the funds.  Roll Eyes
Zbtcguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 03:42:54 AM

No I wasn't "desperately" looking for a loan from you, I was looking for a response....  I would have without question paid it back but instead I want to try and build trust and it doesn't seem like anyone will loan a newbie account with no prior transactions so i will do it by taking a loss and selling an account.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:13:52 AM

You were desperately looking for a loan from me and providing this ad the collateral.  It seems as though you would probably have had no intention to pay back the loan if I had sent you the funds.  Roll Eyes

usually the pattern goes more like: tries to sell item-> doesnt sell-> sells it via loan
maybe he had no intention to pay back, maybe he did, who knows.

No I wasn't "desperately" looking for a loan from you, I was looking for a response....  I would have without question paid it back but instead I want to try and build trust and it doesn't seem like anyone will loan a newbie account with no prior transactions so i will do it by taking a loss and selling an account.
so youre admitting to attempting to buy trust? not the way you want to start off things.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:21:39 AM

is it allowed to transfer the mining power thru vouchers like in cex.io?
Zbtcguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:46:21 PM

usually the pattern goes more like: tries to sell item-> doesnt sell-> sells it via loan
maybe he had no intention to pay back, maybe he did, who knows.

so youre admitting to attempting to buy trust? not the way you want to start off things.

Thank you for being polite and helpful, I appreciate it.  I'm not entirely sure on how to build trust, but In my mind either repaying a loan or doing a transaction is exactly how you do it.
Zbtcguy (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:54:47 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 04:23:45 PM by Zbtcguy

is it allowed to transfer the mining power thru vouchers like in cex.io?

I contacted support and will let you know on the response.

UPDATE
So they created the ability to actually do this, If your intrested Pm me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: