Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I had a dream where bitcoin price dropped to 4 usd!  (Read 2972 times)
yrtrnc (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:13:02 AM

Now as I know believing a dream is not so rational. What do you think the chances are of this happening? Where do you see the exchange rate heading?
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:33:40 AM

Move this topic to speculation and you will probably get more responses  Tongue
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 02:51:57 PM

What do you think the chances are of this happening?

Around the same as the chance of Bitcoin being explicitly or implicitly outlawed in EU or the US.

puck2

Activity: 234
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 03:06:26 PM

Now that some politicians are accepting BTC, donations, perhaps others will start moving to outlaw BTC. Sometimes it is better to stay in the shadows.
lucif

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 05:58:18 PM

Your dream will come true very soon
HorseRider
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:13:51 PM

Now as I know believing a dream is not so rational. What do you think the chances are of this happening? Where do you see the exchange rate heading?

how many bitcoins have you bought in your dream when the price hit 4?

16SvwJtQET7mkHZFFbJpgPaDA1Pxtmbm5P
cheat_2_win

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:53:59 PM

how many bitcoins have you bought in your dream when the price hit 4?

He waited for it to go down, but it bounced right back to $12 and was not able to buy any   Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:55:39 PM

OMG Now bitcoin is taking over your dreams?

Obsession?  Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

yrtrnc (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:31:08 PM

Grin

Bitcoin makes me feel liberated and thats why I like it. I hope it will survive, its just hard to imagine so with all the rich and powerful people out there. I dont think they would like such a thing as Bitcoin as it liberates people instead of enslaving them.
I think this is my fear and thats why I saw such a dream. Just wanted to get your thoughts on the future of the currency.

OMG Now bitcoin is taking over your dreams?

Obsession?  Cheesy
Hawkix

Activity: 531
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 07:39:50 PM

I had a scary dream about Bitcoin being overtaken by Google Inc. They started from scratch, with different genesis block, but used compatible double SHA256 mining hash. There was big hype all around and suddenly the miners of Bitcoin sold their BTC and moved to mine for Google. The Bitcoin price parked slightly below 1 USD.

Donations: 1Hawkix7GHym6SM98ii5vSHHShA3FUgpV6
http://btcportal.net/ - All about Bitcoin - coming soon!
mobodick

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:40:46 PM

Unless something realy big changes to how things are going then i'd say there is 0% chance of going way down to $4.
myself
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

chaos is fun...…damental :)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:52:48 PM

bet 50% of your USD risk capital on that

Los desesperados publican que lo inventó el rey que rabió, porque todo son en el rabias y mas rabias, disgustos y mas disgustos, pezares y mas pezares; si el que compra algunas partidas vé que baxan, rabia de haver comprado; si suben, rabia de que no compró mas; si compra, suben, vende, gana y buelan aun á mas alto precio del que ha vendido; rabia de que vendió por menor precio: si no compra ni vende y ván subiendo, rabia de que haviendo tenido impulsos de comprar, no llegó á lograr los impulsos; si van baxando, rabia de que, haviendo tenido amagos de vender, no se resolvió á gozar los amagos; si le dan algun consejo y acierta, rabia de que no se lo dieron antes; si yerra, rabia de que se lo dieron; con que todo son inquietudes, todo arrepentimientos, tododelirios, luchando siempre lo insufrible con lo feliz, lo indomito con lo tranquilo y lo rabioso con lo deleytable.
gochk

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:27:55 PM

If you are going to dream, why not dream btc will drop to USD0.01 or something less? Why USD4.00??
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:28:53 PM

If you are going to dream, why not dream btc will drop to USD0.01 or something less? Why USD4.00??

I'm sure he didn't mean to dream that they would drop to $4 lol
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:41:24 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfq4vdFJXw

thanks for the heads up... 4$ here we come!  Grin

waspoza

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

Firstbits: 1waspoza

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:19:47 PM

Grin

Bitcoin makes me feel liberated and thats why I like it. I hope it will survive, its just hard to imagine so with all the rich and powerful people out there. I dont think they would like such a thing as Bitcoin as it liberates people instead of enslaving them.
I think this is my fear and thats why I saw such a dream. Just wanted to get your thoughts on the future of the currency.

There are many rich and powerful ppl in music and movie industry, and somehow bittorrent still is alive and kicking.
gochk

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:21:48 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfq4vdFJXw

thanks for the heads up... 4$ here we come!  Grin

That youtube is total nonsense - i have been dreaming of winning lotteries for years. Hasn't come true yet.
kokojie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 11:04:57 PM

We hit $4 for a long time this year, actually we broke $3 for a while, why didn't you buy then?

btc: 15sFnThw58hiGHYXyUAasgfauifTEB1ZF6
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 02:03:21 AM

We hit $4 for a long time this year, actually we broke $3 for a while, why didn't you buy then?

We may end up seeing $2. Well the possibility is there when you consider Bitcoin reward halving and the introduction of ASIC's not to mention the fact that Namecoin and Litecoin are being considered viable alternative for GPU"s......

Then again pigs may fly. (However unlikely)
yrtrnc (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2012, 07:41:30 AM

More than buying, I am concerned with the stability of the currency.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: