Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:21:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia introduces its own SWIFT payment system  (Read 1724 times)
godlyitems

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:23:27 PM

Good news for Russia

lol...let's see if anyone accepts their debit cards,
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:24:39 PM

what you are sure of is what putin tells you to be sure of....and no more.
As usual, your opinion is baseless and irrelevant.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:25:17 PM

Here is something interesting...which might or might not be connected to the establishment of an alternate financial system. Kerry said that if the sanctions on Iran were not removed it would mean war. From what I read, he was referring to the destruction of the dollar. Would it be because Russia and the other nations will trade with Iran in means which cannot be traced?

The banking cartel effectively owns western governments and uses their sovereign powers to oppress and exploit the masses. Part of that system of oppression and exploitation is the ability to keep tabs on the financial lives of the people. Therefore, any financial arrangement that helps people to hide their finances from the government they violently oppose.
rio3232

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:27:32 PM

what you are sure of is what putin tells you to be sure of....and no more.

Oh, so all those Americans are on the Putin payroll? Interesting!

Hee, hee, hee!

Kenchaa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:29:41 PM

lol...let's see if anyone accepts their debit cards,

Why not?
I faced with cases in Germany when Visa was not acceptable and I had to use cash.
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:30:51 PM

before it ends US.
rio3232

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:31:51 PM

before it ends US.

I don't know how the US dollar can be destroyed, unless there is some other currency to base their value on. This is probably why the markets are playing havoc with gold. To keep it from replacing the dollar as standard.

Craig Roberts said something interesting in one of his posts. He said something to the effect that Washington outsmarted Russia, and kept the dollar intact by telling Germany and Japan to start to print their own money. I don't know that much about economics, so my interpretation might be wrong.

As for any poster who thinks that Russia's credit card will not be respected, failed to notice it will be combined with Japan's. 
shevon

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:32:40 PM

Oh, so all those Americans are on the Putin payroll? Interesting!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9_7yynk8N0fb3j7RxNqo_scnaClTGlHDrHXxz3L6C4rdTIuCYDAHee, hee, hee!

you arent making sense.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:33:22 PM

Why not?
I faced with cases in Germany when Visa was not acceptable and I had to use cash.

Russian financial institutions cannot be trusted.
Kenchaa

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:34:09 PM

Russian financial institutions cannot be trusted.
If you don't trust - just don't use them.
I think we'll be able go through that
abasin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:34:53 PM

Considering that every modern war has really in secret been primarily about control of central banks, moves like this are going to put a big target on Russia.
fungfung

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:35:47 PM

The funniest thing in this story is that two American companies - Visa and Mastercard - occupied about 97% of Russian market of plastic cards. And the US government with its "sanctions" made Russian authorities to create its own plastic card Mir with its own processing centre. No doubts after the new card Mir will become usable the next step will be pushing out Visa and Mastercard from Russia, as this is vital for any new business to have essential part of market. Russian government will use all leverages to gain most of Russian plastic cards' market for Mir card.

Thanks to the US government, finally we'll have our own cards.
tiffany8

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:37:38 PM

I don't know how the US dollar can be destroyed, unless there is some other currency to base their value on. This is probably why the markets are playing havoc with gold. To keep it from replacing the dollar as standard.

Craig Roberts said something interesting in one of his posts. He said something to the effect that Washington outsmarted Russia, and kept the dollar intact by telling Germany and Japan to start to print their own money. I don't know that much about economics, so my interpretation might be wrong.

As for any poster who thinks that Russia's credit card will not be respected, failed to notice it will be combined with Japan's. 
Yes well its hard to break the bank. Hitler tried, Kennedy intended, lincoln intended; and we saw how that turned out.

Jackson succeeded, and survived an assassination attempt. Mind you the bank of Lincoln and Jacksons days was a different crowd, but kennedy and Hitlers adversaries were more closely related.

They are all the same though. All fraudster crooks keeping us enslaved with an illegal con.
d I
godlyitems

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:38:28 PM

If Russia kicked out Visa and MasterCard, the West will refuse these silly Russian cards.
fitimi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:39:43 PM

If Russia kicked out Visa and MasterCard, the West will refuse these silly Russian cards.
No, won't refuse. Tens of thousands of foreigners have business in Russia, they won't carry money in pants, and will use the Russian cards...

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
rio3232

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

The funniest thing in this story is that two American companies - Visa and Mastercard - occupied about 97% of Russian market of plastic cards. And the US government with its "sanctions" made Russian authorities to create its own plastic card Mir with its own processing centre. No doubts after the new card Mir will become usable the next step will be pushing out Visa and Mastercard from Russia, as this is vital for any new business to have essential part of market. Russian government will use all leverages to gain most of Russian plastic cards' market for Mir card.

Thanks to the US government, finally we'll have our own cards.
Thanks to the US Russia will become self sufficient in almost everything, and they hope someday to feed the world.
Phuminh

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

Swell idea, why didn't Zimbabwe think of that? Cause we all know, all it takes for a failed corrupt autocratic economy is to create its own national payment card (not accepted anywhere in the world), it's own SWIFT (not recognized by anyone) and its own rating agency (with the reputation similar to that of Pravda and RT) and right away all problems will disappear and they will become the financial capital of the world LOL

Of all the already failed Putin's undertakings, this sounds like the most idiotic.
godlyitems

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:42:22 PM

Thanks to the US Russia will become self sufficient in almost everything, and they hope someday to feed the world.
First the Russian govt. would have to care about the world.

Which they do not.

They only care about their Czarist interests.
fitimi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:43:25 PM

Swell idea, why didn't Zimbabwe think of that? Cause we all know, all it takes for a failed corrupt autocratic economy is to create its own national payment card (not accepted anywhere in the world), it's own SWIFT (not recognized by anyone) and its own rating agency (with the reputation similar to that of Pravda and RT) and right away all problems will disappear and they will become the financial capital of the world LOL

Of all the already failed Putin's undertakings, this sounds like the most idiotic.
Zimbabwe thinks about it because Ukraine wants to export for them - cucumbers!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
rossoalb

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:03:43 PM

In 2010, President Medvedev said that in the future the ruble will become a world currency, now these words no one takes seriously. Russia will become part of the global world.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: