Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:30:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have Question about Master card  (Read 528 times)
confirmation120 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 05:38:43 AM

Can you Please tell me, If someone add A master card, Dont pay what is required/discussed, will they detect him from his card? or he will charged something, I Yesterday I got scammed by 90$ in freelancer, He first sent me Money, of 90$ And when today I check my profile its all got vanished? How he did that?
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 06:00:50 AM

Can you Please tell me, If someone add A master card, Dont pay what is required/discussed, will they detect him from his card? or he will charged something, I Yesterday I got scammed by 90$ in freelancer, He first sent me Money, of 90$ And when today I check my profile its all got vanished? How he did that?

Are you saying you he sent to your credit card?   Is it a pre-paid or what type of card did he send to?

But never sell btc for paypal or credit card unless you are wanting to risk it all.  They can claim they did not receive it, among a lot of things.   Sorry to hear about your loss next time go to a well known exchange.
confirmation120 (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 10:56:30 AM

Are you saying you he sent to your credit card?   Is it a pre-paid or what type of card did he send to?

But never sell btc for paypal or credit card unless you are wanting to risk it all.  They can claim they did not receive it, among a lot of things.   Sorry to hear about your loss next time go to a well known exchange.

Someone send me Payment in the freelancer for his project, a 100$, But today, when i saw, it got vanished, i dont know why?
I think he used used Credit card, as his payment method, And some fake money.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 11:05:52 AM

That sucks!  don't think there is too much you can do really apart from take this on the chin as a lesson which we have all learned and in future use trusted payment options (not paypa/credit cards)
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:38:51 PM

sometimes it happened that Freelancer who Provided you Job, is not verified his/ her Payment source, which cause of his banning his account, Or when someone trying to exchange money on freelancer, his account will be banned. So, they take all the Money which he sent,
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:48:33 PM

I would say someone scammed you on freelancer. Either that or he violated their rules so much that it got him banned.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:18:42 AM

Someone send me Payment in the freelancer for his project, a 100$, But today, when i saw, it got vanished, i dont know why?

Can you tell what form the payment was made to you -- was it made to your bitcoin wallet, or to your account???
People say that using Paypal one can reverse his/her transaction!!!
Did you receive the confirmation of the money being deposited in your account??? Please clarify
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 04:56:44 AM

There is one person that can answer this: the service provider. None of us can see all the details and none of us know who the sender was.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
btcdealer

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:36:34 AM

Can you tell what form the payment was made to you -- was it made to your bitcoin wallet, or to your account???
People say that using Paypal one can reverse his/her transaction!!!
Did you receive the confirmation of the money being deposited in your account??? Please clarify

unless the OP share these details it would be impossible to help him in any way...
since the money is gone you can at-least make these details known in the post so that moderators or any other capable party may inquire about your loss...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: