Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs Affiliate Program - 20% for life  (Read 2102 times)
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 12:06:57 PM

Hello all.

Bryan Micon here as the SealsWithClubs affiliate manager.  We have completed the beta process and Freemoney has worked his ass off on this system.  We are looking for affiliates with high traffic sites or legal email lists and newsletters.  If you are a highly motivated individual that knows a ton of former / current online poker players than this is for you also.

our Terms, Conditions, and Tips are listed here:   https://sealswithclubs.eu/affiliates/

Note that we are not looking to create rakeback providers.  You must be a "real" affiliate and not game the system to get paid.  Serious inquires only, you must make a Seals username to participate. 

I can be reached at affiliates@sealswithclubs.eu with all questions and to apply for the program.  Please list your Seals username and how you plan to market. 

As we grow, our early, aggressive affiliates can make some serious coin.  Please feel free to use me as a resource for promotion ideas and ask me any questions you have about the program.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Akka
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 01:47:56 PM

Hello Micon,

I don't play poker, but I want to use this opportunity to congratulate you to the resent BTC news you are making on Poker sites, see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109546.0

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115566.msg1247175#msg1247175

Online Poker is a huge market and is IMO currently maybe the only single BTC business that has the potential to challenge even SR as the biggest BTC turnover generator.

So thanks for raising awareness in he online poker world.

(Free Bump for posting off topic.)

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:19:58 PM

Please list your Seals username and how you plan to market. 

I must be a Seals player to become an affiliate?

Banners provided, can be custom for high-traffic sites

Do you have a gallery?

One I've seen:

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 09:56:50 AM

Hello Micon,

I don't play poker, but I want to use this opportunity to congratulate you to the resent BTC news you are making on Poker sites, see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109546.0

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=115566.msg1247175#msg1247175

Online Poker is a huge market and is IMO currently maybe the only single BTC business that has the potential to challenge even SR as the biggest BTC turnover generator.

So thanks for raising awareness in he online poker world.

(Free Bump for posting off topic.)
tytytyty

freemoney and myself have been hard at work

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2012, 09:59:03 AM

Please list your Seals username and how you plan to market. 

I must be a Seals player to become an affiliate?

Banners provided, can be custom for high-traffic sites

Do you have a gallery?

One I've seen:

your affiliate information is under the "my account" section of your player account, thus you must create a player account.  You are not required to play.

We have an updated gallery with better creatives than that old thing!

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 12:36:41 AM

For a brief time we had separate affiliate accounts, but the new system is more integrated and will be easier to improve as needed.

Making a seals account is actually faster and easier than making an affiliate account used to be and if you happen to be a player it is now only one account that you need to login to in order to check on things.

Once you have a player account (really it takes seconds) just email micon at affiliates@sealswithlcubs.eu or myself at admin@sealswithclubs.eu to be set as an affiliate. We aren't looking for spammers so just give a brief idea of what you plan to do and you'll be in.

Once you are logged in to your account you will see a link to images, more and better ones will be coming.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 12:46:13 AM

I would affiliate your site on my faucet if it didnt benefit Micon. I dont support bullies, even internet ones. Or Micon can learn some tact and be polite to people on the forums and issue an apology to the people he insults constantly even by proxy.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 04:36:57 AM

I would affiliate your site on my faucet if it didnt benefit Micon. I dont support bullies, even internet ones. Or Micon can learn some tact and be polite to people on the forums and issue an apology to the people he insults constantly even by proxy.

jasinlee, I always want to hear how I come across to others.  hit me up on skype: bmicon  - I'd love to talk to you about this.  I am always working on improving myself, and I certainly admit to small missteps in handling myself on these forums from time to time - I get too emotional at times when discussing our beloved bitcoin.  I don't believe I'm "bullying" so much as "standing up to the bullies" when it comes to my work in Long-Term offers, and I do hope you contact me privately because sometimes I do not come across on the internet how I meant it to be.

It will be our early affiliates that make the big, monthly reoccurring btc.  Don't miss out on that revenue stream!

Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 04:47:23 AM

For a brief time we had separate affiliate accounts, but the new system is more integrated and will be easier to improve as needed.

Making a seals account is actually faster and easier than making an affiliate account used to be and if you happen to be a player it is now only one account that you need to login to in order to check on things.

Once you have a player account (really it takes seconds) just email micon at affiliates@sealswithlcubs.eu or myself at admin@sealswithclubs.eu to be set as an affiliate. We aren't looking for spammers so just give a brief idea of what you plan to do and you'll be in.

Once you are logged in to your account you will see a link to images, more and better ones will be coming.

1)  Freemoney busted his ass to get this program working and tested.  I'm so proud to offer it.  He deserves the credit here when you guys start making BTC.

2)  Please do not spam.  Do not market us in any way shady or illegally.  That doesn't mean you can't have a banner on Silk Road, that means that please do not buy UB's old 5M user email list and spam the shit out of it daily with SealsWithClubs.  That means do not trick users into clicking something that is your aff link, and that certainly means no rakeback.  We are only looking for serious affiliates that understand this game & have a ton of traffic or a ton of personal poker connections from players that want to get back online.

3)  I was an early affiliate of PartyPoker, long before they captured the market lead - in fact I helped them get there - and made tons of money signing up my friends and forum users by simply helping them make their first deposit - you guys are in the same situation right now - if highly motivated affiliates want to teach former online poker players bitcoin then you can make 20% for life for those you sign up.  It will pile up guys, I've seen it happen.  and you will all the sudden have a  nice monthly stream. 

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 04:59:26 AM

jasinlee, I always want to hear how I come across to others.  hit me up on skype: bmicon  - I'd love to talk to you about this.  I am always working on improving myself, and I certainly admit to small missteps in handling myself on these forums from time to time - I get too emotional at times when discussing our beloved bitcoin.  I don't believe I'm "bullying" so much as "standing up to the bullies" when it comes to my work in Long-Term offers, and I do hope you contact me privately because sometimes I do not come across on the internet how I meant it to be.

It will be our early affiliates that make the big, monthly reoccurring btc.  Don't miss out on that revenue stream!

But you see here is the problem I have, this is a well thought out discussion. But no apology or regret is in this statement and then you state you stand up to bullies. Freemoney is going to get hurt by your reputation. If I were you Micon, I would start a new btctalk account. And then build up a reputation as someone that is worth listening to, as it stands you advertising sealswithclubs will not really benefit anyone much as I am sure you are aware you have made it onto a lot of ignore lists. Stop doing these 3 things for a week and I will ask sealswithclubs if they would like to work together (i actually have a few of sites not just the one).

If you feel you have a valid point to post in a thread that isnt yours instead of derailing it. Leave your message or statement. Then stop badgering people. Really its a good idea to build up a business without the reputation as a troll.

Stop instigating people into arguments with you about how freaking great you are, yeah we get it you play poker and you may win sometimes but that does not justify self glorification on any post you make. Note your early response about how you actually stand up to bullies.

You dont have to name drop sealswithclubs constantly, thats what a signature is for, you can post threads and such like everyone else does in service announcements or discussions. But to me it just makes it look like spam.

If you can behave as good as lets say bitcoin.me (no offense bitcoin.me) he  trolls a bit but sometimes makes good points and to me isnt too excessive. Then I would consider my site being even a little bit associated with the project you are supporting.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 08:56:00 AM

But you see here is the problem I have, this is a well thought out discussion. But no apology or regret is in this statement and then you state you stand up to bullies. Freemoney is going to get hurt by your reputation. If I were you Micon, I would start a new btctalk account. And then build up a reputation as someone that is worth listening to, as it stands you advertising sealswithclubs will not really benefit anyone much as I am sure you are aware you have made it onto a lot of ignore lists. Stop doing these 3 things for a week and I will ask sealswithclubs if they would like to work together (i actually have a few of sites not just the one).

If you feel you have a valid point to post in a thread that isnt yours instead of derailing it. Leave your message or statement. Then stop badgering people. Really its a good idea to build up a business without the reputation as a troll.

Stop instigating people into arguments with you about how freaking great you are, yeah we get it you play poker and you may win sometimes but that does not justify self glorification on any post you make. Note your early response about how you actually stand up to bullies.

You dont have to name drop sealswithclubs constantly, thats what a signature is for, you can post threads and such like everyone else does in service announcements or discussions. But to me it just makes it look like spam.

If you can behave as good as lets say bitcoin.me (no offense bitcoin.me) he  trolls a bit but sometimes makes good points and to me isnt too excessive. Then I would consider my site being even a little bit associated with the project you are supporting.

I appreciate your thoughts, and welcome criticism.  I don't believe starting a new bitcointalk would accomplish much, as I am the same human behind the keyboard.  I understand you don't want me to derail threads.  I certainly went overboard in Long-Term offers, more of a desperate times call for desperate measures thinking.

I don't plan on "bombing" or aggressively trolling threads in that section any more, as it appears to be dead.  My focus is on running this affiliate program.  I do hope you will one day reconsider.  Maybe with a little time and talking with others using the program in a few weeks or months I hope you will take another look.

sinner

Activity: 615

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 12:01:50 PM

why dont you go straight to raketherake and other major rakeback affiliates?
deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2012, 01:58:09 PM

Freemoney is going to get hurt by your reputation. If I were you Micon, I would start a new btctalk account. And then build up a reputation as someone that is worth listening to, as it stands you advertising sealswithclubs will not really benefit anyone much as I am sure you are aware you have made it onto a lot of ignore lists.

Micon is the only reason I started playing at SealsWithClubs.  I've known of him for years and met him a couple times in person playing in Vegas.  I didn't know that his reputation was so bad here, but I can assure you that his reputation in the "real world" will benefit SealsWithClubs in the long run.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 02:21:20 AM

why dont you go straight to raketherake and other major rakeback affiliates?

This is a good idea, but we are at this point not offering rakeback at this point.

Micon (OP)
Legendary

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2012, 02:35:53 AM

Freemoney is going to get hurt by your reputation. If I were you Micon, I would start a new btctalk account. And then build up a reputation as someone that is worth listening to, as it stands you advertising sealswithclubs will not really benefit anyone much as I am sure you are aware you have made it onto a lot of ignore lists.

Micon is the only reason I started playing at SealsWithClubs.  I've known of him for years and met him a couple times in person playing in Vegas.  I didn't know that his reputation was so bad here, but I can assure you that his reputation in the "real world" will benefit SealsWithClubs in the long run.

I appreciate the kind words.  I come across different on the internet than in real life.

spread the word about bitcoin & seals please!

Zaih

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 07:54:58 AM

Bump! Would love to see more people playing!
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 09:19:54 PM

Hey micon,

I sent an email requesting basicbitcoin to be added to the affiliate program a few moments ago.

I will be using bitlet.net as the promotional avenue.

Hope to talk to you soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: