Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:20:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

Arsenal will not put all its forces on the League of Europe. I think this team will concentrate on the Premier League, since the domestic championship is more important for them.
With the clubs currently at the third positions in the Champions League table, i find it hard too see that Arsenal will be able to win the Europa League even if they fully concentrate on it just like Jose Mourinho did last season and i don't think that concentrating their efforts on the EPL will yield any fruits as well. They will not qualify to the Champions League next year using that avenue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:55:33 AM

I noticed that if Tottenham finishes 2nd and that is more likely where they will be finishing in group stages is that they will only get to face Barcelona or PSG or Beşiktaş if the other premier league teams continue and finishing at top of each table for City and United is clear that they will end up at top  Chelsea and Liverpool possibly if they continue on winning Liverpool is doubtful because we all know that they can slip at any time while Chelsea is somehow more confident and still have better chances. It be more interesting after the next round things will be much more clearer to see.
grermezter

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:49:20 AM

I noticed that if Tottenham finishes 2nd and that is more likely where they will be finishing in group stages is that they will only get to face Barcelona or PSG or Beşiktaş if the other premier league teams continue and finishing at top of each table for City and United is clear that they will end up at top  Chelsea and Liverpool possibly if they continue on winning Liverpool is doubtful because we all know that they can slip at any time while Chelsea is somehow more confident and still have better chances. It be more interesting after the next round things will be much more clearer to see.
Previously I thought that Chelsea were going to easily qualify for the next stage of the competition, but with their last performance against AS Roma, I have revised my way of thinking. They can qualify though with Atletico Madrid playing so poorly,  Maybe they are at the most risk of not going to the knockout stage of the Champions League.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:01:08 AM

Arsenal will not put all its forces on the League of Europe. I think this team will concentrate on the Premier League, since the domestic championship is more important for them.

Arsenal I's definitely trying to get into champion league through Europa they have lost the will to win premiere league, it's obvious they are in the league for its money and not glory, look at all mangers being taken out and look at the chances given to wenger, if Arsenal really have a intent take out wenger, give the new coach a 100 million which is easy post sales of Sanchez and ozil, and since ozil departs this Jan I have my doubts they can even win the Europa and if they don't I hope wenger finally calls it's a day.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:56:33 PM

Previously I thought that Chelsea were going to easily qualify for the next stage of the competition, but with their last performance against AS Roma, I have revised my way of thinking. They can qualify though with Atletico Madrid playing so poorly,  Maybe they are at the most risk of not going to the knockout stage of the Champions League.
It looks like Chelsea had some down phase, they played three games without win until today. They won against Watford in Premier League.
This group could turn to be very interesting until the end of the group phase competition. If Roma wins in Rome in next duel(it is possible, they played much better football against Chelsea in London) and ATM wins in Madrid next match against Qarbag, all the three teams would be in pretty good situation to qualify to next round of Champions League. Even if match finishes with draw in Rome and Atletico wins against Qarabag(which is most likely), we will have to wait until the end to see who will go through to knock out phase.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

It looks like Chelsea had some down phase, they played three games without win until today. They won against Watford in Premier League.
This group could turn to be very interesting until the end of the group phase competition. If Roma wins in Rome in next duel(it is possible, they played much better football against Chelsea in London) and ATM wins in Madrid next match against Qarbag, all the three teams would be in pretty good situation to qualify to next round of Champions League. Even if match finishes with draw in Rome and Atletico wins against Qarabag(which is most likely), we will have to wait until the end to see who will go through to knock out phase.

Chelsea still have a pretty open chance to qualify for the last 16, but Atletico Madrid and AS Roma are also still likely to qualify, so this group will be more interesting to watch. For some reason, there is not a club I really like about this group but I am more interested in seeing this group, and I also prefer to see Chelsea and AS Roma who qualify for the last 16.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
grermezter

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:27:01 PM

Arsenal I's definitely trying to get into champion league through Europa they have lost the will to win premiere league, it's obvious they are in the league for its money and not glory, look at all mangers being taken out and look at the chances given to wenger, if Arsenal really have a intent take out wenger, give the new coach a 100 million which is easy post sales of Sanchez and ozil, and since ozil departs this Jan I have my doubts they can even win the Europa and if they don't I hope wenger finally calls it's a day.
For Arsenal to go to the Champions League through the Europa League will be very hypocritical of Arsene Wenger as he was critical Jose Mourinho and Manchester when we used that route to qualify for the Champions League. I really hope he doesn't win the trophy because he is a big hypocrite and when the influx of third placed clubs in the Champions League come into the Europa League, he is going to find it even more harder to win.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:11:55 PM

Chelsea still have a pretty open chance to qualify for the last 16, but Atletico Madrid and AS Roma are also still likely to qualify, so this group will be more interesting to watch. For some reason, there is not a club I really like about this group but I am more interested in seeing this group, and I also prefer to see Chelsea and AS Roma who qualify for the last 16.
I agree with your opinion that I also prefer Chelsea and AS Roma to qualify for the UCL 16 big round. Why? because I've been too bored to see La Liga teams always dominate UCL in the knock-out round, I think the UCL class competition stages need refreshing to improve the quality of teams in continental Europe and eliminate the perception that "UCL champions in the age now can only be obtained by rich teams ".
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:00:52 PM

I agree with your opinion that I also prefer Chelsea and AS Roma to qualify for the UCL 16 big round. Why? because I've been too bored to see La Liga teams always dominate UCL in the knock-out round, I think the UCL class competition stages need refreshing to improve the quality of teams in continental Europe and eliminate the perception that "UCL champions in the age now can only be obtained by rich teams ".
Thankfully the Spanish are not playing that well this season at all, The English clubs are currently in the ascendancy and I don't think Liverpool is going to fare any better in the competition at all, they're have to get their defensive problems fixed before I can see them going somewhere in the competition and Klopp is to be blamed for that.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:00:26 PM

Thankfully the Spanish are not playing that well this season at all, The English clubs are currently in the ascendancy and I don't think Liverpool is going to fare any better in the competition at all, they're have to get their defensive problems fixed before I can see them going somewhere in the competition and Klopp is to be blamed for that.

La Liga teams are playing moderate, not too bad. The top two teams are well enough in good place. But yes overall they seemed to be giving lower performance compared to EPL clubs. Chelsea has a good chance and many wants them to see them in 16.
I hope to see some unique moments this UCL with PSG and ManU, they have to be present in Quarter or Semis.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:17:26 PM

La Liga teams are playing moderate, not too bad. The top two teams are well enough in good place. But yes overall they seemed to be giving lower performance compared to EPL clubs. Chelsea has a good chance and many wants them to see them in 16.
I hope to see some unique moments this UCL with PSG and ManU, they have to be present in Quarter or Semis.

The current best teams to win the Champions League in my opinion is PSG and Manchester City at the moment, Real Madrid were nigh invincible when the season started especially when they won against Barcelona in the Kings Cup but now they are playing below par.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:02:20 AM

The current best teams to win the Champions League in my opinion is PSG and Manchester City at the moment, Real Madrid were nigh invincible when the season started especially when they won against Barcelona in the Kings Cup but now they are playing below par.

I guess you forgot about Manchester United and perhaps Barcelona because they are worthy contenders too even though much is expected of them and they don't look like all conquering yet.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

Well if we talk about Liverpool in the Champions League, I think they can still qualify for the last 16, I can say all the teams from England will qualify for the last 16. But if to survive far, I think liverpool trip will be the shortest trip for the English team in the Champions League. Liverpool will not be able to survive away in the Champions League if they do not improve their account filled by a clown. Actually I was very surprised at Jurgen Klopp, he was very brave to throw Sakho, while the defense of Liverpool is fragile, and the reason to dispose of Sakho is because Sakho rebel against him. Now Klopp has 2 defenders of comedy on behalf of Matip and Lovren.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:08:47 AM

Well if we talk about Liverpool in the Champions League, I think they can still qualify for the last 16, I can say all the teams from England will qualify for the last 16. But if to survive far, I think liverpool trip will be the shortest trip for the English team in the Champions League. Liverpool will not be able to survive away in the Champions League if they do not improve their account filled by a clown. Actually I was very surprised at Jurgen Klopp, he was very brave to throw Sakho, while the defense of Liverpool is fragile, and the reason to dispose of Sakho is because Sakho rebel against him. Now Klopp has 2 defenders of comedy on behalf of Matip and Lovren.

That is correct and the glory days of English teams in the champions league has began to shine again. Their dominance a couple of years back dwindled surprisingly but this year they've started making incursions with their splendid performances in their respective domestic competitions.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:19:46 AM

I do not think that in the near future the English team will win the Champions League. While there are teams like Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, English clubs will be difficult to win the UEFA Champions Cup.
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:32:43 PM

on November 2th there will be several interesting matches for this competition such as Real Madrid vs Tottenham and Napoli vs manchester City and i was so curious to see who is the best between Napoli or Manchester City as both of them had stable performance in their local league and in the top of the league

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

I do not think that in the near future the English team will win the Champions League. While there are teams like Barcelona, ​​Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, English clubs will be difficult to win the UEFA Champions Cup.
They actually have a great chance of winning because the likes of Manchester United, City and even Tottenham Hotspurs are playing some good matches especially when you take into regard how they fared against Real Madrid in their recent Champions League tie.
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

Chelsea are having their usual shitty little dip. I hope we can get it together before the next matches.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:54 PM

on November 2th there will be several interesting matches for this competition such as Real Madrid vs Tottenham and Napoli vs manchester City and i was so curious to see who is the best between Napoli or Manchester City as both of them had stable performance in their local league and in the top of the league

That's right there will be more matches to come because promoters will have to deal with more opportunities, and hopefully more sponsors specially the advertisements of sports brands products will show up. Napoli or Machester City has gathered famous performances not just local league but through the international competitions, they are very known and I believed the can make it with the next matches to come. They have to face another sets of upcoming exciting plays however their confidence and skill is always capable to take down those opponents.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9552

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

Man City are the most suited to winning the CL atm I think but you’re right. The teams you listed are stronger with more experience.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Pages: « 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 [622] 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: