Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:50:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:01:04 AM

manchester city is unstable in the league. but when in the Champions League is usually the atmosphere and motivation will be different. such as manchester city played badly in the league and always lost. but when city play in Champions League can win at home Dynamo Kyiv 1-3.

The second leg of this match was held in etihad stadium and the score was 0-0, thats a very dissapointing score and performance from manchester city. There is no telling who will win between PSG and manchester city however PSG is much better than manchester city currently so there is a huge chance that PSG will win
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:18:00 AM

manchester city is unstable in the league. but when in the Champions League is usually the atmosphere and motivation will be different. such as manchester city played badly in the league and always lost. but when city play in Champions League can win at home Dynamo Kyiv 1-3.

The second leg of this match was held in etihad stadium and the score was 0-0, thats a very dissapointing score and performance from manchester city. There is no telling who will win between PSG and manchester city however PSG is much better than manchester city currently so there is a huge chance that PSG will win
indeed Manchester City this season did not play so well, football has always been a mystery in all a game, a prediction is not always true with the results from reality.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

indeed Manchester City this season did not play so well, football has always been a mystery in all a game, a prediction is not always true with the results from reality.

If you are trying to say that football game cant be predicted than it is actually not wrong at all however you can actually tell the outcome or atleast know their chances to win based on their previous performance as well as their recent statistics. That way, we as a gambler could bet on the most favorable outcome of the game
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:30:29 AM

If you are trying to say that football game cant be predicted than it is actually not wrong at all however you can actually tell the outcome or atleast know their chances to win based on their previous performance as well as their recent statistics. That way, we as a gambler could bet on the most favorable outcome of the game

all depends on the teams that competed. maybe if the team is weak against the strong team of course easily be predicted.
but if a strong team against a strong team. sometimes it is hard to predict and I look for PSG vs Man city is 50:50.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:10:19 AM

all depends on the teams that competed. maybe if the team is weak against the strong team of course easily be predicted.
but if a strong team against a strong team. sometimes it is hard to predict and I look for PSG vs Man city is 50:50.

This is true.
For instance Bayern vs Anderlecht would have been a no brainer.Almost everbyody would say Bayern would win.
PSG vs Man City I also think is a kind of 50:50.Maybe PSG is the slight favorite. But from quarter final on everything is possible.
So defintely no easy predictions.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:17:59 AM

both team have never met in the champions league I think this match will be an interesting walk. I'm still confused who qualifies although city played less good at English league. I'm sure Pelegrini have more expectations in the Champions League as a gift his last season in city, I am more inclined to city
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:23:40 AM

both team have never met in the champions league I think this match will be an interesting walk. I'm still confused who qualifies although city played less good at English league. I'm sure Pelegrini have more expectations in the Champions League as a gift his last season in city, I am more inclined to city
every team looks difference in champions league , so the expectation of this game is too hard , but PSG have one more incentive which is desire to go far in this competition .
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:57:47 PM

This is true.
For instance Bayern vs Anderlecht would have been a no brainer.Almost everbyody would say Bayern would win.
PSG vs Man City I also think is a kind of 50:50.Maybe PSG is the slight favorite. But from quarter final on everything is possible.

in this phase you never now every team can win also every can loose so i can say that next round will be very interesting

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:40:51 PM

This is true.

in this phase you never now every team can win also every can loose so i can say that next round will be very interesting

yeah in football anything is possible like now leicester stay on first place in premier league or porto get champions league when mourinho as they coach.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:47:00 PM

This is true.

yeah in football anything is possible like now leicester stay on first place in premier league or porto get champions league when mourinho as they coach.

But for Bayern Munchen vs Anderlecht ? I think he's right. Should be an easy qualify to the next round for Bayern Munich. And for PSG vs Man City, yes it will be a good match.
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 02:27:53 PM

This is true.

Iam 100% agree with you , Football anyting possible like  leicester in premier league or porto in history champions league . but its need luck and Compact team and playing team working for to be winner  Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

This is true.

But for Bayern Munchen vs Anderlecht ? I think he's right. Should be an easy qualify to the next round for Bayern Munich. And for PSG vs Man City, yes it will be a good match.
Bayern Munich are very lucky, they get a level below their opponents, but in football we can not underestimate a team, because in football anything can happen.
BR01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:57:18 PM

This is true.

Bayern Munich are very lucky, they get a level below their opponents, but in football we can not underestimate a team, because in football anything can happen.
yeah i think that Bayern Munich chances to lift the champions league this year are high they didn't have good games against juventus they managed to play good for just minutes especialy in the second leg but i think they can do better in the future
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:23:05 PM

yeah i think that Bayern Munich chances to lift the champions league this year are high they didn't have good games against juventus they managed to play good for just minutes especialy in the second leg but i think they can do better in the future

They didnt play well in the first half however you have to give them some credit because they managed to score 2 goals in the second half to force the game to extra time then scored another two goals at extra time. They are better and could do better for sure so there is no doubt that they will win the league
AST.teb

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:34:44 PM

They didnt play well in the first half however you have to give them some credit because they managed to score 2 goals in the second half to force the game to extra time then scored another two goals at extra time. They are better and could do better for sure so there is no doubt that they will win the league
fcourse they have the league in their pocket the only difficult thing is that winning the championsleague will be more difficulte and i think that guardiola would like to win it because he was bought to bayern to win that troophy also he would like to be remembered in germany
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:51:11 PM

This is true.

yes i am totally agree with you last time bayern almost lost the game luckily juventus slip in the game, if last time juventus could maintain their game bayern will pack their luggage and go back in shame

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:18:14 PM

This is true.

no bayern munich isn't lucky road to semifinal round, in my opinion juventus not stay on same level with barcelona or bayern munich.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:40:16 PM

I guess this year champpion might as well be Bayern Munchen. They are playing real good and are the strongest team in the competition. I do believe they will win the competition
7a7a

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:20:07 PM

I guess this year champpion might as well be Bayern Munchen. They are playing real good and are the strongest team in the competition. I do believe they will win the competition
i think if Bayern managed to avoid barcelona until the finals they could have a chance to win it over Barcelona in the final because this year the are the most two powerfull clubs in the world and if they didn't face each other in the semie finals they can do it on the finals
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:52:18 PM

even though I am a bayern fan, I dont think they will win the  CL... Lots of injured players which leads to an inconsistent team... they wont get further than half-finals
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: