Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:19:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:24:28 AM

i think this year have another spanish final in champions league. Atletico , later the 1-0 of today, play the return match in defensive mode, i think 0-0 have 70% of possibility  Grin

yes i also think that there is an all Spanish final. it was incredible . atletico madrid real madrid will play the final. I believe the real madrid. but not too sure for atletico madrid. if there is an all madrid final then it is an unexpected thing.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1509

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:30:34 AM

i think this year have another spanish final in champions league. Atletico , later the 1-0 of today, play the return match in defensive mode, i think 0-0 have 70% of possibility  Grin

Yeah, I don't know about Manchester City - Real Madrid match-up but Atletico Madrid definitely have some advantage over Bayern München. Basically they don't concede any goal this season, that's such a great defensive performance. I think they deserve all praises. I wish Simeone good luck in the final.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 12:31:09 AM

yes i also think that there is an all Spanish final. it was incredible . atletico madrid real madrid will play the final. I believe the real madrid. but not too sure for atletico madrid. if there is an all madrid final then it is an unexpected thing.
Now that would be a great match up. An all Spanish europa championship final  Grin
But as you said it is an unexpected thing  Embarrassed
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:01:23 AM

Though Atletico Madrid has beaten Barcelona in the quarter final when playing at home, I am not convinced that they can do the same today against Bayern Munchen and Pep Guardiola. I will bet on Bayern Munchen +0 @ 1.766.

And Atletico Madrid has proved me wrong by winning 1 -0. Though Bayern Munchen has over 70% possession, they are unable to score a goal and Oblak has another clean sheet.
impressive game shown by atletico madirid , last time they won over barcelona with less than 40% ball possession and now atletico won over bayern munich with 29% ball possession only.
what a fabulous defensive strategy, clever simeone!

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:32:11 AM

Now that would be a great match up. An all Spanish europa championship final  Grin
But as you said it is an unexpected thing  Embarrassed
most likely the final derby madrid will happen again. but we can not underestimate bayern munich when the second leg will be play at the Allianz Arena. to Real Madrid I'm sure they obviously will advance to the finals.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:52:33 AM

So who qualify to go to the next round? Ronaldo not playing so neither of them could score anything, so they go on to the Atletico/Bayern outcome tomorrow?
Looks like it will be Real & Bayern in the final. Whoa that will be a one-sided affair after watching them play against Atletico. Only if this is truly a reality  Cheesy

You're completely wrong. Didn't you watch matches? They are not finalists, neither Real Madrid nor Bayern München. Both have disadvantages after first leg. I call Champions League final Manchester City - Atletico Madrid and the winner will be Atletico Madrid.
i disagree, why you so confident calling manchester city will go for final? they even can not score at their own home , how they can afford to score or win at bernabeu?

the ideal final are duo madrid , both real madrid and atletico madrid had an advantage after first leg result , 0-0 for real madrid and 1-0 for atletico madrid win.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:36:10 AM

i disagree, why you so confident calling manchester city will go for final? they even can not score at their own home , how they can afford to score or win at bernabeu?

What makes you thin they couldnt? Personally I think they will win the game and get to the final round , they are better than real madrid yesterday , it is just they were not lucky at all. Some kick went over the bar which is too bad and that could become a goal, they heed to refine few things and they could beat real madrid in the second leg
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:36:56 AM

A great game of atletico madrid. and bayern munchen no luck. but bayern munchen reciprocates in munchen. I'm sure munchen can go inal in milan. bayern munchen and real madrid is a very ideal final.

Expertise Atletico Madrid was scored when the game has been running the same as when Atletico Madrid play at home to Barcelona
If they could do it again I am sure Atletico Madrid to win
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:48:19 AM

although the ball possession very far 29:71, but atletico madrid playing very well. I have said that atletico madrid are a solid team in defense. they are used against a team that has always playing with ball possession like barcelona, so it will be easy for them to read a game bayern munich.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:49:54 AM

A great game of atletico madrid. and bayern munchen no luck. but bayern munchen reciprocates in munchen. I'm sure munchen can go inal in milan. bayern munchen and real madrid is a very ideal final.
you are right. This is an excellent game to atletico madrid since managed to beat bayern munchen. I think atletico madrid already a club shining for now

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:55:37 AM

although the ball possession very far 29:71, but atletico madrid playing very well. I have said that atletico madrid are a solid team in defense. they are used against a team that has always playing with ball possession like barcelona, so it will be easy for them to read a game bayern munich.

Atletico madrid was great last night , too bad it could be 2-0 if torres had score . It was a great game and pep should be gloomy right now for underestimating their opponent. Atletico madrid is definitely not a team that coukd be underestimated even for a team like munich because they could make surprises

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:59:22 AM

Event : Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
Bet Type : Both teams to Score?  No @ 1.72

Not easy to predict this match both teams in the best performance, Atletico Madrid one team that has the best defense I'm not sure they conceded today so I think both teams not to score  bet on Both teams to Score?  No @ 1.72

Final score 1-0 Atletico Madrid as the winner just as I predicted both teams to score ? NO  Smiley
I also do not think that Atl Madrid can win the game seems to be better in the second leg later so let's wait  Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:59:51 AM

What makes you thin they couldnt? Personally I think they will win the game and get to the final round , they are better than real madrid yesterday , it is just they were not lucky at all. Some kick went over the bar which is too bad and that could become a goal, they heed to refine few things and they could beat real madrid in the second leg
Manchester City indeed play better yesterday in first leg especially Joe Hart, but you can not compare it to when they play at bernabeu things can change there.

And Cristiano Ronaldo prepared from now to be fit and able to play later in second leg. Just see on wolfsburg match, they lost away and destroy them at bernabeu. I think it will be same to manchester city.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:15:22 AM

After seeing the results two match champion league, i think in this year we will see new winner on champion league. so guys what is the team you want to see become the winner, atletico or bayern munich.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:42:50 AM

Atletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich most people here has predict that Bayern will win but today i would make something different here with pick Atletico ML and i wish Atletico can take advantages because played on their home and win
This is a nice bet to make as home team was at 3.25 when I check before the match. If they can stay with that score they will win for sure.
my decision when i had pick for Atletico ML because these team has pretty good luck during playing at home for champion league match and yesterday it was happened again that when Saul Niguez has made awesome goals
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:51:12 AM

So sad for losing my bet, I bet half time draw on the game of yesterday, I am not sad for the loss itself, but for the first time betting without consulting myself with all those tipster and predictions threads, I was recovering quite good my losses until yesterday Embarrassed Time to start from scratch again and never thinking I can do this myself again.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

Now its time for Europa League. Two games will be held today. Shaktar Donetsk vs Sevilla and Villareal vs Liverpool. Im blank with Shaktar Donetsk, hard to find the current statistic from this team so I consider to ignore thye game. Will consider to bet at Villareal vs Liverpool game tho. The recent performance from Villareal was so bad. From the last three matches at La Liga they lost twice and draw once while Liverpool had a better statistic. From the last three matches they at EPL the able to collect 10 points(2 wins and 1 draw). I will pick Liverpool to win today's match at 3.02.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:53:44 AM

After seeing the results two match champion league, i think in this year we will see new winner on champion league. so guys what is the team you want to see become the winner, atletico or bayern munich.
Real Madrid will be the winner this season,
next time they face Manchester City , Real will destroy City with many goals at home
And for Atletico Madrid, if they keep this kind of play style,  they definitely gonna advance to final
I know Bayern are really strong team but it doesn't matter if they can't break Atletico defense
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:39:40 AM

Europa League

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Sevilla

Villarreal vs Liverpool

quite difficult to predict, all team the same strength. what do you think?
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:13:31 AM

Excellent game last night much better then MNC and RM the day before
I expected even better game from Bayern and ATM in rematch after this game last night
Only was sorry that i didnt see more goals and they should score after that performance

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: