Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:40:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:10:28 PM

but it does look when Ronaldo injury, Real Madrid game dropped somewhat. because Ronaldo is a goal machine of Real Madrid.

Every team has their own star player and of course they will relly alot on their star so it is normal for real madrid to do so however with or without ronaldo, they will win the game. When it comes to passion on derby match and champions league they will of course push theirself harder in winning it

think that its more rumor then true
never the less when game starts we will know
Ronaldo need to play if Rm thinks about retaking the CL trophy
lol it is not a rumour , it is a fact that cristiano ronaldo injured during yesterday training you can find the information about this over here according to reliable sources CNN , telegraph , dailymail and mirror.

let's hope he is okay so we will see a good match in champions league final without any key players injured.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:21:36 PM

Three days for the match , I hope all players from both team are ready , because that will make the match very interesting , I think Cristiano will play the final ,he wants to  lead Real Madrid for the 11th champions league , I can't ignore Bale which is big player , almost Real Madrid will win this match .
BertMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:24:50 PM

but it does look when Ronaldo injury, Real Madrid game dropped somewhat. because Ronaldo is a goal machine of Real Madrid.

Every team has their own star player and of course they will relly alot on their star so it is normal for real madrid to do so however with or without ronaldo, they will win the game. When it comes to passion on derby match and champions league they will of course push theirself harder in winning it

lol it is not a rumour , it is a fact that cristiano ronaldo injured during yesterday training you can find the information about this over here according to reliable sources CNN , telegraph , dailymail and mirror.

let's hope he is okay so we will see a good match in champions league final without any key players injured.

Yeah, I hope Ronaldo returns as well. It sucks watching a championship final that doesn't feature the players who helped their teams get there. Especially with a tournament as long as UCL.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:58:15 PM

Madrid is depending on Ronaldo too much. You don't need him to be injured to lose the game. If he isn't in the mood or simply if he doesn't want to play, Madrid will be having serious troubles.

Madrid can won this 3-0, or lose like 0-2. If Atletico can somehow manages to drop Ronaldo from the game they will have the upperhand.

Just teamplay is doing well against superstar teams lately.

I expect that Ronaldo will be recovered on time for the match. On a final both teams have the same opportunities to win, on my opinion it will depend on strategy.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:48:42 PM

I expect that Ronaldo will be recovered on time for the match. On a final both teams have the same opportunities to win, on my opinion it will depend on strategy.

Atletico madrid is probably celebrating right now that they wont be facing ronaldo in the champions league however a minor injury like that wont be able to hinder ronaldo, he will recover before the game for sure. Even if he wont, atletico madrid wont be able to win easily because madrid still has far better player than atletico
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:38:57 AM

I guess you are wrong for team like real madrid without ronaldo their will on trouble is same with barcelona without messi barcelona always hard to win.

Yes i agree with you. Without Ronaldo, Real Madrid will have a hard time versus Atletico Madrid. Is it already sure Ronaldo not play on the final Champion League.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:02:08 AM

I guess you are wrong for team like real madrid without ronaldo their will on trouble is same with barcelona without messi barcelona always hard to win.

Yes i agree with you. Without Ronaldo, Real Madrid will have a hard time versus Atletico Madrid. Is it already sure Ronaldo not play on the final Champion League.

I think Real Madrid is favorite in this match even without Ronaldo playing, I`m not sure how wise is to underestimate them. Real Madrid can attack Atletico in a variety of ways because they have a long bench with good players ready to replace anyone.

Before Real was much stronger then Atletico, and I think situation changed in last few years, so this is going to be very interesting game for watching. They are rivals in many ways, I heard Madrid is split in that way. Richer half likes Madrid, and lower class likes Atletico ( I`m not sure how much truth there is in this, maybe someone here can confirm or deny it ).

If I can make any predictions its gonna be on goal`s. I believe both teams will score, question is how many goal`s? Can we see 5 +? Like 3 - 2, 3 - 3, 4 - 1 .. I think its possible, but here anything is possible.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:19:12 AM

Yeah, I hope Ronaldo returns as well. It sucks watching a championship final that doesn't feature the players who helped their teams get there. Especially with a tournament as long as UCL.
real madrid is a club full of stars , but it is weird when they still rely to one men!

yes cristiano ronaldo , many people think if real madrid without cristiano they always struggle to win even just to score. there is gareth bale, karim benzema, james rodriguez and the other star players but they can not simply replace cristiano crucial position.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:59:04 AM

I also would like to see that Real Madrid will be the Champion and no doubt it is wonderful club.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:13:27 AM

yes cristiano ronaldo , many people think if real madrid without cristiano they always struggle to win even just to score. there is gareth bale, karim benzema, james rodriguez and the other star players but they can not simply replace cristiano crucial position.

Ronaldo is a superstar and there is no player that will be able to replace him. Barcelona has messi and real madrid has ronaldo, there is no other replacement for two of this guy. Barcelona rellies too much on messi as well, without him it will be harder for them to win the game so it is normal
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:23:15 AM

Where you get that news? I know he get a little injury during Tuesday's training , but RM haven't confirm that Ronaldo will not be play on Final , so there still a hope for Ronaldo .
It will tough for Real Madrid , If they didn't have their best players ready for Final because their opponent , ATM have almost zero injury
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:28:46 AM

Where you get that news? I know he get a little injury during Tuesday's training , but RM haven't confirm that Ronaldo will not be play on Final , so there still a hope for Ronaldo .
It will tough for Real Madrid , If they didn't have their best players ready for Final because their opponent , ATM have almost zero injury

They dont really needs to confirm anything because the match is still due in few more days. I think that he is resting right now and real madrid team doctor will make sure that he is available for the match, without him it will be hard for real madrid to win, no doubt about that
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:26:43 AM

They dont really needs to confirm anything because the match is still due in few more days. I think that he is resting right now and real madrid team doctor will make sure that he is available for the match, without him it will be hard for real madrid to win, no doubt about that
i think the accident and the injury while ronaldo went down challenged by ramos in training is not so serious.
that is why real madrid decide to not announcing anything about ronaldo injury news.
the champions league final match would held within 3 days , with this news of course make rea madrid fans scared.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:08:37 PM

Ronaldo is going to play without a doubt he has to play and I am sure that he would not wanted to miss it. But if he really is injured then there is nothing we can do, the other Real players are good enough to win it.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:20:40 PM

I have to say availability of Ronaldo will be healthier and plus point.I would love to see him in action again.But players come and goes teams always continue.I will miss his game but still there are good players who still can win the match.I have no doubt about the strength of a team combination.
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:22:38 PM

I personally like to see Atletico Madrid will this title even Real Madrid has more stars players and at the moment it looking it favorite side for this event but i will do support Atletico Madrid because it is most important match for both teams and none can afford to lose this match.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:24:56 PM

It seems Real Madrid have more better combination and playing with more solid strategy so that i think it will be much easy for it to win this final match because it is more attacking side and have much solid defense.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:37:15 PM

I personally like to see Atletico Madrid will this title even Real Madrid has more stars players and at the moment it looking it favorite side for this event but i will do support Atletico Madrid because it is most important match for both teams and none can afford to lose this match.

Everyone wants atletico to win however it is not easy for them to win against real madrid isnt it. They are great this season but that is not enough for them to win against real madrid however if by any chance they actually win the game than that would be very great, everyone always love to see underdogs win the game

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:18:30 PM

I personally at UCL final match will be siding with Atletico because they have a high motivation to create a history that UCL title does not belong to Europe's favorite teams.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:21:34 PM

I personally at UCL final match will be siding with Atletico because they have a high motivation to create a history that UCL title does not belong to Europe's favorite teams.
yes you are right, Atletico madrid highly motivated, visible when they beat two great teams and their respective league champions.
Pages: « 1 ... 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 [320] 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: