Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:58:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451533 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:51:07 AM

we will await the actual European monarchs in the Super Cup match between Real Madrid vs Sevilla.
if i'm not mistake these match will be organized on 10 August 2016 after euro cup at Lerkendall stadium as home base Rosenborg FC and also this is the first time european super cup in Norway but my pick is still for Real madrid and they will be the real king of europe

They have beaten sevilla alot in the league games so it should be no difference this time however do remember that the game will be the first game of the season so real madrid could be underperform, betting all in for them would be a silly mistakes to make, they wont win the game easily
Real Madrid should have no problem with Sevilla at all so this is must win game for them so they have 2 trophies for the season. Real Madrid just is the better team so it should be no problem for them to win.

dont be surprised if Sevilla win, but in both cases trophy goes to spain once again
but in current form i give better chances to RM but after Euro we will know

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:43:41 AM

we will await the actual European monarchs in the Super Cup match between Real Madrid vs Sevilla.
if i'm not mistake these match will be organized on 10 August 2016 after euro cup at Lerkendall stadium as home base Rosenborg FC and also this is the first time european super cup in Norway but my pick is still for Real madrid and they will be the real king of europe

They have beaten sevilla alot in the league games so it should be no difference this time however do remember that the game will be the first game of the season so real madrid could be underperform, betting all in for them would be a silly mistakes to make, they wont win the game easily
Real Madrid should have no problem with Sevilla at all so this is must win game for them so they have 2 trophies for the season. Real Madrid just is the better team so it should be no problem for them to win.

dont be surprised if Sevilla win, but in both cases trophy goes to spain once again

Sevila will not so hard work if they want to win against Real Madrid because I believe Real Madrid will do anything for this trophy. They got one trophy already this season but it is not much for them, of course they want this trophy so much.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:50:20 PM

Madrid is the favorite, but its on the start of the football season, not sure if the players will be on high level. Sevilla could made a surprise and win the trophy.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:45:54 PM

Too many real madrid star player play in euro and possible many real madrid play would back with injury so i bet sevilla will get advantage from euro.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:34:44 PM

Too many real madrid star player play in euro and possible many real madrid play would back with injury so i bet sevilla will get advantage from euro.
I hope in this match both teams displaying excellent players so that the game runs more interesting by showing their skill and strategy.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 03:11:12 AM

Why haven't I seen these football threads on here before?  Need to avoid all the altcoin section toxicity...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:34:15 AM

Madrid is the favorite, but its on the start of the football season, not sure if the players will be on high level. Sevilla could made a surprise and win the trophy.
both teams aren't in the high level because this match started before the league but i do curious to see could Sevilla made us surprise and be the winner because if Sevilla win i'm pretty sure majority people will lost their bets because most of them will placing their bets for Real Madrid
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 10:02:20 AM

both teams aren't in the high level because this match started before the league but i do curious to see could Sevilla made us surprise and be the winner because if Sevilla win i'm pretty sure majority people will lost their bets because most of them will placing their bets for Real Madrid

to be honest i expect that for that game go to extra time cuz i dont think that lot of people will place bet on draw i might go for that risk cuz dont think that team will do good but also considering to place bet under 2.5 goals

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 12:20:41 PM

I don't think Real Madrid should buy more new players , their squad have full of good talented and young players
But I hope they could swapping some of their players , maybe Isco , James Rodriguez for Eden Hazard in Chelsea
I'm sure they will do, and because of that, they will send their talent scout agent to seek few potential players in both Copa America and Euro Cup. I guess their target is a striker, since Benzema performance has decreased in last season.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 05:23:39 PM

I don't think Real Madrid should buy more new players , their squad have full of good talented and young players
But I hope they could swapping some of their players , maybe Isco , James Rodriguez for Eden Hazard in Chelsea
I'm sure they will do, and because of that, they will send their talent scout agent to seek few potential players in both Copa America and Euro Cup. I guess their target is a striker, since Benzema performance has decreased in last season.
I agree with Falconer.
 Benzema's performance is now greatly reduced since the first purchase .. and I think Real Madrid will be looking for a new striker who can assist Bale and Ronaldo in front.
if we see the Champions League final is also very clear yesterday amid real madrid players already in need of repair.
And I think madrid desperately need new players who experienced
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 06:33:49 PM

I agree with Falconer.
 Benzema's performance is now greatly reduced since the first purchase .. and I think Real Madrid will be looking for a new striker who can assist Bale and Ronaldo in front.
if we see the Champions League final is also very clear yesterday amid real madrid players already in need of repair.
Benzema may have poor form this season in Real Madrid but he still managed score 28 goals , imagine if he back in form again.
He already lose his place on France squad , so I don't want him to lose his place on RM too. It's gonna be big impact to he.
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 07:09:55 PM

I agree with Falconer.
Benzema may have poor form this season in Real Madrid but he still managed score 28 goals , imagine if he back in form again.
He already lose his place on France squad , so I don't want him to lose his place on RM too. It's gonna be big impact to he.
Benzema not priority to be machined goal in real madrid team even he play as number 9 but ronaldo still be an target to be machined goal in real madrid.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:56:39 AM

I agree with Falconer.

i dont think he lose place in France squad cuz of poor play
but he will need to raise form for next season and think he will be good tandem with Ronaldo next season

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:21:59 PM

I think benzema will retire very soon.. sure he still a good player, but his position in the world of football is not good, he will soon start becoming a secondary player and will become another cannavaro. A great player but will reach a point where he just can't play anymore as good as he could.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:46:47 AM

I think benzema will retire very soon.. sure he still a good player, but his position in the world of football is not good, he will soon start becoming a secondary player and will become another cannavaro. A great player but will reach a point where he just can't play anymore as good as he could.

i dont think not i think the next season will be boom for him and i hope he will play much better then this one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:17:56 PM

What makes you think he will retire I don't think he will retire Al least not any time soon he still have lotto show

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:22:02 PM

Benzema is only 28 years old now, and I am sure he will not retire anytime soon. Even if his performance gets a bit worse, he could still find a place in the other teams, and after that he could play in the US or China for money for a few many years just like many star players did when they became old.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:32:26 PM

What makes you think he will retire I don't think he will retire Al least not any time soon he still have lotto show

I think because all those cases with the justice that are making problems on his career, like right now he will miss the eurocup because of that, so this is really bad for your career, for a professional its crucial that you are relevant in euro and worldcups. This may damage his motivation and performance.
panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1357

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 04:34:04 PM

I think because all those cases with the justice that are making problems on his career, like right now he will miss the eurocup because of that, so this is really bad for your career, for a professional its crucial that you are relevant in euro and worldcups. This may damage his motivation and performance.

Not really agree with this opinion, his performance last year is not that bad. I think Deschamp made a big mistake not bring him to Euro and prefer to bring Giroud.
I'm sure he wont retire any soon, because there are still many teams want him. Only loser players will lose their motivation just because they are not selected on the National team and I believe that Benzema is a loser.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:21:48 PM

i dont think not i think the next season will be boom for him and i hope he will play much better then this one
Yeah maybe if he case still on investigation and not get banned from fifa, he will not retire but the rumours real madrid want buy lewandoski or piere aubameyang it's for what. i bet for standby if benzema go to jail later.
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: