Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:26:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451533 times)
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:30:28 AM

Today : EUROPE: UEFA Super Cup :

Real Madrid       vs        Sevilla

It will be a great final and i think Real Madrid will be the winner !
the team of seville is not the same of the last year , there are many changes .

I think is real madrid easy win batle sevillar
new coch sevila, after old coach join to paris saint germain
sevilla not yet shows peak performance team

They will if ronaldo and bale will join the squad however it seems they wont, it wont be easy for them without ronaldo and bale. They have higher chance to win then sevilla but sevilla wont be backing down for this, they are the defending champion for europa league and will try to win the super cup as well
Yeaa thats why the odds for real madrid to win the match in normal time 90 minutes is pretty high.
The odds is 1.9 , too good to be true. My feeling told me the match will finished draw in normal time.
But it is worth to try bet on real madrid to win @1.9 , just dont do allin.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 09:58:33 AM

RM will win, mark my words, I put 1 btc on ML, and the odds is good though, wish to get nice profit.

As your name is fakegambler and this is your first post I don't know if there's anybody out there believe you and bet. Single match final games always open for surprises. If you don't have more than 10 BTC in your gambling wallet you shouldn't make 1 BTC bet for any of the money line picks.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:05:08 AM

I still didn`t place bet on this match, lets first think about it. I don`t know why I have feeling that Real Madrid will lose tonight, but its like that. Sevilla is not first time in finals of Super Cup, but they never won it as I know. Maybe their time has come to win it, on other side Real Madrid won this many times. Sevilla have bigger wish I think, and in last 5 matches Sevilla won and they play good. In the past they have wins against Real Madrid so this will not be the first time.
There is possibility for draw and Sevilla to win after penalties, who knows. I just wish to say that I`m not so sure that Real Madrid win tonight like others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 10:45:21 AM

RM will win, mark my words, I put 1 btc on ML, and the odds is good though, wish to get nice profit.

You have any proof of this bet that you have risked that amount in real. I also think Real Madrid is more better side than Sevilla. Odds are very impressive for ML but you just create new account to make this post so that is really strange for other people.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:21:06 AM

I still didn`t place bet on this match, lets first think about it. I don`t know why I have feeling that Real Madrid will lose tonight, but its like that. Sevilla is not first time in finals of Super Cup, but they never won it as I know. Maybe their time has come to win it, on other side Real Madrid won this many times. Sevilla have bigger wish I think, and in last 5 matches Sevilla won and they play good. In the past they have wins against Real Madrid so this will not be the first time.
There is possibility for draw and Sevilla to win after penalties, who knows. I just wish to say that I`m not so sure that Real Madrid win tonight like others.
Actually Sevilla have won this cup against Barcelona back to 2006. But the truth is Real Madrid won't be ever performance full strength because they miss out Bale, Ronaldo and Toni Kroos. This could give a chance for Morata to make his major debut for Real Madrid after rejoining the club , sure he will try to impress. Sevilla have won all their preseason game , thing gone really well for the ex chile manager, Jorge Sampaoli. I will rather pick Sevilla +0.5 @ 1.91 than Real Madrid ML because even if Sevilla lose again , i believe this game will go to extra time.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:52:32 AM

Hard game neither team will play with full squad
Dont know what to bet both team to score maybe

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
JamesRod

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:55:57 AM

How di you think about Euro super cup, it will be on 10th. I am James(real madrid james) fan, i wish he will score a goal and get champion.   Cheesy
UEFA Super Cup will be played in Norway, at Lerkendal Stadion. Both teams had good season and now will try to start the new one with trophy, so will give their best in this game. Real performed well in the summer break, while Sevilla won 6 from 6 games, so I expect an interesting match and over 2.5 goals with Madrid winning the trophy

Good analysis and betting tips, but I prefer under 2.5 goals and RM in ML or the trophy.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 02:42:22 PM

Both team to score should be much more realistic. Im very eager to bet on sevilla or draw as this match wont easily be won by real madrid if ronaldo isnt playing tonight. Besides that it seems zidane wont be taking much interest in the uefa super cup, obviously he doesnt care with this extra trophy for the cabinet
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:25:11 PM

Both team to score should be much more realistic. Im very eager to bet on sevilla or draw as this match wont easily be won by real madrid if ronaldo isnt playing tonight. Besides that it seems zidane wont be taking much interest in the uefa super cup, obviously he doesnt care with this extra trophy for the cabinet
Champions of the UEFA Super Cup! Great to see the boys fight back after being down a goal to end up winning the game in extra time.

Ramos what a great captain he is, always scoring in important finals. Props to Asensio for showing why he's one of the most talented young players out there with his golazo from long range. Dani proving once again why he's arguably the best RB in the world with his great performance and solo run to score the winner. Also it was nice to see James play well again and work for the team on offense as well as defense. On to the regular season!  Cheesy
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:37:40 PM

Champions of the UEFA Super Cup! Great to see the boys fight back after being down a goal to end up winning the game in extra time.

Ramos what a great captain he is, always scoring in important finals. Props to Asensio for showing why he's one of the most talented young players out there with his golazo from long range. Dani proving once again why he's arguably the best RB in the world with his great performance and solo run to score the winner. Also it was nice to see James play well again and work for the team on offense as well as defense. On to the regular season!  Cheesy
What a game , what a goal scored by marco asensio for real madrid , they play without yheir stars gareth bale and cristiano ronaldo but they prove yhat they are still great without them.

Nobody expect carvajal will run to the penalty box to score a goal and sealed real madrid winning. Congratulation real madrid!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 11:41:08 PM

it's really a hard game for both teams ! a great game , we see 5 goals ! 4 goals in 90 minutes and one goal in extra time .
a great game for Carvajal and Ramos and James rodriguez .
FC sevilla surprised me after this game ! after the transfer Market and many players quit the club also the manager , they still good .
congratulations to Real Madrid and Hard Luck to FC Sevilla .
happynorway

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:05:01 AM

it's really a hard game for both teams ! a great game , we see 5 goals ! 4 goals in 90 minutes and one goal in extra time .
FC sevilla surprised me after this game ! after the transfer Market and many players quit the club also the manager , they still good .

Ramos is the best defender, even often scores some KEY goals in last minute, like 2014 CL final. He deserves the win, the captain, all of glory! RM's spirit Ramos!!
fakegambler

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:14:28 AM

As your name is fakegambler and this is your first post I don't know if there's anybody out there believe you and bet. Single match final games always open for surprises. If you don't have more than 10 BTC in your gambling wallet you shouldn't make 1 BTC bet for any of the money line picks.

LOL, fake gambler what i mean is that I am not an addicted gambler, I can quit gamble when I don't want to gamble.

IMO gamblers are the people who have gambling ADDICTION. They are long term players can be seemed as gamblers.

BTW, I won the bet with RM wins the trophy(I changed my mind on  RM wins ML, but place a more secure bet-trophy winner), although the odds is not high, but the profit is decent. Cheesy
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:35:19 AM

Ramos is the best defender, even often scores some KEY goals in last minute, like 2014 CL final. He deserves the win, the captain, all of glory! RM's spirit Ramos!!
Not Sergio Ramos only who play very good yesterday.
there a lot of youngster played like a professional full of experience, especially  kovacic I like him.
But Sergio Ramos equaliser goal in last minutes is really an important and dramatic goal. Real Madrid almost lost !
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:21:24 AM

there a lot of youngster played like a professional full of experience, especially  kovacic I like him.
But Sergio Ramos equaliser goal in last minutes is really an important and dramatic goal. Real Madrid almost lost !

Kovacic isnt really a youngster anymore and his performance isnt very good. The irony part of being in real madrid is that no matter how great you are, unless you can beat bale or ronaldo then you wont have a position in the team. Not many could beat in fact they are the best in real madrid's squad
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:27:56 AM

I thought Real Madrid would win in the normal time and not in AET. In fact as I was watching the game as a fan of Real Madrid during the second half in the minutes 70-77 I really thought that Real will lose this game as they were not attacking at all. I don't watch much sports except Real Madrid and a few other teams but I think many people lose money on Real Madrid Money Lines yesterday. I am also reading here that a lot of over 2.5 goals predictions so a lot of winners must be from this forum in yesterday super cup.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:43:12 AM

Kovacic isnt really a youngster anymore and his performance isnt very good. The irony part of being in real madrid is that no matter how great you are, unless you can beat bale or ronaldo then you wont have a position in the team. Not many could beat in fact they are the best in real madrid's squad
Agreed. With so much great players in a team it is rwaly difficult for lads or other players to make a playing. There are great new players who need chances but with lack of that I think it is better for them to opt other clubs.

Pogba is a great example. Couple of years back he was sold to Juve for around £2 million and now MU again buyback with £89 million. There are lot of great players. They only need a chance to live it and prove it.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:59:06 AM

No doubt this game with much hard for both teams and this is bad luck of Sevilla, it failed to take advantage of missing start players of Real Madrid, as expected both teams to score was very easy prediction for this match.
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:29:19 AM

The final score Real Madrid vs Sevilla is 2-2 draw and continue to Extra time and win for Real Madrid. As i expected this match will have many goals and both teams to score.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 09:19:19 AM

Congrats to Real on win
as expected match ended with both team to score and over 2.5 goals i made these two bets and won both of them

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 [362] 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: