Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:26:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451532 times)
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:29:20 AM

very bad performance manchester united
after lost from manchester city this now lost again from feyenord roterdam from europa league
feyerord 1 - 0 manchester united

I think Manchester united played without strategy. I mean theyplayed like a little club. Not showing that they are MANCHESTER UNITED, one of the biggest club in the world. And Pogba not showing that he is the most expensive player in the history. Feyenoord really deserve the win.
PaulPogba8

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:32:33 AM

very bad performance manchester united
after lost from manchester city this now lost again from feyenord roterdam from europa league
feyerord 1 - 0 manchester united

I think Manchester united played without strategy. I mean theyplayed like a little club. Not showing that they are MANCHESTER UNITED, one of the biggest club in the world. And Pogba not showing that he is the most expensive player in the history. Feyenoord really deserve the win.

Pogba should learn from Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale, they 2 were most expensive in the history before pogba transferred to MU. They 2 are very humble, Pogba needs to learn more.
tulipbubble

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:57:10 AM

I chose Anderlecht vs Qabala game for today. It looks easier to predict. Anderlecht has a good experience at this level while Qabala? I never heard this team before. Thats why I pick Anderlecht to win this game at 1.46. One more thing, Anderlecht will play at home.

Bet anderlecht is secure bet, qabala is a weak team, no way to draw or win. I go for anderlecht -1.5

Anderlecht  3 - 1     Gabala

Yep, I won the bet, for decent odds. I am very happy I made a 3 btc bet   
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:23:58 AM

I chose Anderlecht vs Qabala game for today. It looks easier to predict. Anderlecht has a good experience at this level while Qabala? I never heard this team before. Thats why I pick Anderlecht to win this game at 1.46. One more thing, Anderlecht will play at home.

Bet anderlecht is secure bet, qabala is a weak team, no way to draw or win. I go for anderlecht -1.5

Anderlecht  3 - 1     Gabala

Congrats on your winning (if it is real 3btc bet), how much was the odds for anderlect -1.5?

On other mathces, I'm so surprise to see MU and Inter Milan beaten by their opponents as in paper they shoukd win it easily. I lost some mbtc on both matches.
tulipbubble

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:36:05 AM

Anderlecht  3 - 1     Gabala

Congrats on your winning (if it is real 3btc bet), how much was the odds for anderlect -1.5?

On other mathces, I'm so surprise to see MU and Inter Milan beaten by their opponents as in paper they shoukd win it easily. I lost some mbtc on both matches.

The odds is 2.2, I make my monthly salary this time, damn cool.  Grin
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:43:18 AM

Mourinho admit that Manchester United have poor performance against Feyenoord and also Pogba still could not showing decent performance as the most expensive player and if he doesn't playing well again in the next matches i think Manchester United has spend useless money to buy him
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:54:46 AM

Manchester United lost the match, not more a worse start. Paul Pogba should play more aggressive, he is no.1 expensive player    Cry Cry

What are you expecting from him anyway? He is nothing more than a football player that has more hairstyle then his outstanding performance. He is nothing more than a hyped football player, he doesnt deserve to be worth that much.actually so Id rather recommend you not to expect much from him
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:55:46 AM

Mourinho admit that Manchester United have poor performance against Feyenoord and also Pogba still could not showing decent performance as the most expensive player and if he doesn't playing well again in the next matches i think Manchester United has spend useless money to buy him

That is true Manchester United played very poor and all time looked under pressure to face Feyenoord, this is unexpected result because people were very confident Manchester United will finish with winning touch or save this one.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:03:32 AM

Anderlecht  3 - 1     Gabala

The odds is 2.2, I make my monthly salary this time, damn cool.  Grin

You bet is damn cool but I think your heart must have beaten really fast when Anderlecht was under of one goal as Qabala scored first. At that moment I said to myself, you see I was right to not play Anderlecht and play Manchester but when the games finished I regret not having choose Anderlecht to put my money yesterday. Anderlecht is not in top form in their league but lately is doing good there so I think Anderlecht is getting steam now. Congrats to you for doubling you 3 BTC.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:04:28 AM

That is true Manchester United played very poor and all time looked under pressure to face Feyenoord, this is unexpected result because people were very confident Manchester United will finish with winning touch or save this one.

At this rate, I am skeptical that they could win the europa league. Mourinho was supposed to bring home the europa league trophy as a proof that he has the ability to be a suçcessive coach of manchester united however it seems to me that they wont be able to do that. Although Im a fans, I Could totally say that they play like shit
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:10:09 AM

At this rate, I am skeptical that they could win the europa league. Mourinho was supposed to bring home the europa league trophy as a proof that he has the ability to be a suçcessive coach of manchester united however it seems to me that they wont be able to do that. Although Im a fans, I Could totally say that they play like shit

MU is not a good team now, pogba looks too overvalued, it is definitely a bad transfer. MU spent so much money for a general player? Not the most expensive player in the history, you see the previous word record, Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Bale. They are the best players. Pogba? He does nothing to prove his price

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:15:10 AM

Manchester United lost the match, not more a worse start. Paul Pogba should play more aggressive, he is no.1 expensive player    Cry Cry

What are you expecting from him anyway? He is nothing more than a football player that has more hairstyle then his outstanding performance. He is nothing more than a hyped football player, he doesnt deserve to be worth that much.actually so Id rather recommend you not to expect much from him
overrated player with overpriced player on pogba seems to be a burden for himself ,
pogba always be charged by everyone to play more than good in every match ,
especially a fanatic manchester united fans who turning against him now ,
this is what happened to an overpriced player!
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:26:11 AM

MU is not a good team now, pogba looks too overvalued, it is definitely a bad transfer. MU spent so much money for a general player? Not the most expensive player in the history, you see the previous word record, Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo, Bale. They are the best players. Pogba? He does nothing to prove his price

As long as united could get some money back from selling shirts off their player then everything is good for them. They could afford all of these player even when the price is quite insane.sooner or later at some point they are going to sell pogba if pogba could not show a good performances in united
yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:26:45 AM

this true paul pogba over value price, but posistion pogba is diference figo, zidane, ronaldo or gareth bale
this position paul pogba defensif mildfielder so this performance not goal create
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:05:15 AM

What a day yesterday some surprises and some are just matches with lot of goals who would say

inter lost on home, MNU again lost was is poor play or just that Mourinho is to confident time will tell, sassuolo won over ATB quite easily to many red card showed but this is good is will be interesting with every new game

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:12:25 AM

Yup, that's true.  And I don't know exactly what is going on with United since Ferguson left.  Is their problem psychological?  Is the club cursed?  I mean they have everything to be a good team, all they have to do is play well and yet they still couldn't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bet365guru

Activity: 214

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:12:39 AM

this true paul pogba over value price, but posistion pogba is diference figo, zidane, ronaldo or gareth bale
this position paul pogba defensif mildfielder so this performance not goal create

Paul Pogba played as attack midfielder in Juventus, he should stick with that position, no way for a defensive midfield costs over 120M EURO

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:18:21 AM

Paul Pogba played as attack midfielder in Juventus, he should stick with that position, no way for a defensive midfield costs over 120M EURO

But where does that take Mkhitaryan?  He also played the no. 10 spot at BVB.  Pogba could be slotted at the defensive midfield position but he should be given more freedom and be treated more as a box to box player.  And Rooney should be played less, give Miki the chance to play as attacking midfielder more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CyberCombat

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:23:59 AM

but doesnt matter that silly player's position

██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:46:37 AM

Wow, Liberec have probably scored the earliest goal in the Europa history. Unfortunately they couldn't hold the lead after 6 minutes.

Feyenoord vs Manchester United, after losing to manchester city in premier league so manchester united will use it an opportunity to reverse their confidence despite the difficult but I believe they will win. i bet on manchester united -0.5

Wayne Rooney stay at home, and they not play this game, also i expect to see players on the pitch who not play too much in PL
it is difficult to predict
Feyenord started their season with perfectly straight win in the Eredivisie. A really hard game for Manchester United, not to mention that they already missing their captain. Who gonna lead them in the pitch?

ya it is true that they are really missing their captain. so i think this game will go under 2.5 goals and first half draw, but i think Man utd will win it in second half.

Wow i won my all bets, as expected man utd really performed a low rank team type. that is why i gave first half draw and under 2.5 goal. but i thought they will win atleast or draw full time but i am seeing that this time in all league low rank team are defeating the high rank team very smoothly.
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: