Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 04:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1423

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:02:36 AM

But Manchester United have problems in the Premier League and not performing as expected despite spending all this money for new expensive players. Also Mourinho himself has said that English teams don't care much about UEFA championships because Premier League is their main target every year. And I think the United board won't be happy if United are out of the Champions League again next year due to lower ranking in the local championship.

Really?  He said that?  Can you please post where you got the quote from because as far as I know all European clubs want to win UEFA championships because that means more money for the club.  And as far as United is concerned their squad is deep and they have the quality to win the Europa League and the EPL.  But as what the reason is for their under-performance is anybody's guess.  They have no excuse to be doing this bad, both manager and players.

It is just silly of him to said that, he is just showing his stupidity to the world as usual. Even if he focused on premier league alone he wont be able to achieve that, atleast not with that bad performance. He needs to focus on europa league as well as the consolation trophy incase he cant ein the premier league trophy

I don't think he said anything of that sort unless I'm mistaken.  Before the beginning of the season Mourinho has explicitly said he wants to win at United.  Be it the Europa League, FA Cup, the League Cup or the EPL, he expressed his desire to win it all at United.  So maybe Mourinho said something like it but it doesn't mean he shares the same idea for United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:13:00 AM

But Manchester United have problems in the Premier League and not performing as expected despite spending all this money for new expensive players. Also Mourinho himself has said that English teams don't care much about UEFA championships because Premier League is their main target every year. And I think the United board won't be happy if United are out of the Champions League again next year due to lower ranking in the local championship.

Really?  He said that?  Can you please post where you got the quote from because as far as I know all European clubs want to win UEFA championships because that means more money for the club.  And as far as United is concerned their squad is deep and they have the quality to win the Europa League and the EPL.  But as what the reason is for their under-performance is anybody's guess.  They have no excuse to be doing this bad, both manager and players.

It is just silly of him to said that, he is just showing his stupidity to the world as usual. Even if he focused on premier league alone he wont be able to achieve that, atleast not with that bad performance. He needs to focus on europa league as well as the consolation trophy incase he cant ein the premier league trophy

I don't think he said anything of that sort unless I'm mistaken.  Before the beginning of the season Mourinho has explicitly said he wants to win at United.  Be it the Europa League, FA Cup, the League Cup or the EPL, he expressed his desire to win it all at United.  So maybe Mourinho said something like it but it doesn't mean he shares the same idea for United.
i never hear about mourinho make a statement like that too recently or when he still on chelsea. he is the best manager when make porto win champions league, inter milan win champions league and real madrid.

but these days mourinho seems have losing passion in winning something.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:55:59 AM

i never hear about mourinho make a statement like that too recently or when he still on chelsea. he is the best manager when make porto win champions league, inter milan win champions league and real madrid.

i could say the same that was other mourinho this was seem little off the field or game like he is searching for something or trying something else
somehow i think that his goal is maybe for this season to find good team for next one maybe im wrong but i got that impression so far

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:47:32 AM

Now that i see their recent performances, it is not quite different compared to last season when van gaal is still their coach and also with the massive amount for signing pogba they should be much better. With their recent performance, it will be very hard for them to compete in the europa league and win it
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:08:04 AM

I don't think he said anything of that sort unless I'm mistaken.  Before the beginning of the season Mourinho has explicitly said he wants to win at United.  Be it the Europa League, FA Cup, the League Cup or the EPL, he expressed his desire to win it all at United.  So maybe Mourinho said something like it but it doesn't mean he shares the same idea for United.

i could say the same that was other mourinho this was seem little off the field or game like he is searching for something or trying something else
somehow i think that his goal is maybe for this season to find good team for next one maybe im wrong but i got that impression so far
if you think so , you can take a look to chelsea which have been experimented by jose mourinho , first season not too bad second season won the league third season make chelsea reaching the worst history for finished on 10th.

things have changed and mourinho should take a break for a while managing club he can try managing portugal international team, and then i wish he can back to chelsea Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

if you think so , you can take a look to chelsea which have been experimented by jose mourinho , first season not too bad second season won the league third season make chelsea reaching the worst history for finished on 10th.

things have changed and mourinho should take a break for a while managing club he can try managing portugal international team, and then i wish he can back to chelsea Cheesy
Yeah got into 10th position after won the competition in previous season is the worst history in Premier League, and actually they didnt deserve that with their squad at that time. Mourinho should realize that most managers in Premier League have known his strategy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:46:25 PM

Real Madrid is going to win the Champions League again because I am a Real fan so I have to be rooting for them. Who do you guys is think is going to win because allot of great teams can take it all the way.
Maybe Bayern is going to win it they also look pretty good.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:46:35 PM

Yeah got into 10th position after won the competition in previous season is the worst history in Premier League, and actually they didnt deserve that with their squad at that time. Mourinho should realize that most managers in Premier League have known his strategy.
i think Jose Mourinho have changed his style in Manchester because he knows that it wouldn't help him their as the club already suffering from that strategy and also the fans wants manchester to have an offensive style and it will be a matter if time when we will see this strategy get accolplished by them
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:58:31 PM

Real Madrid is going to win the Champions League again because I am a Real fan so I have to be rooting for them. Who do you guys is think is going to win because allot of great teams can take it all the way.

you can see the last few matches of Real Madrid, they always get a draw in 4 matches in a row. they have yet to find his best game. even when in the Champions League match in the group phase who had undergone two games, I saw their game is still not good. as against sporting lisbon at home they look very difficult to score. but lucky in the end, they could have won the match by scoring two goals in the last minute. as well as against Dortmund, they get a draw, they should be able to win the game, after a lead 2-1.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

i have no doubt that Real Madrid is strong team in europe and they could win this title 5 times in a row from year 1956 untill 1960 but currently champion league have different rule and there are curse in this competition that there is no teams could be the champion 2 times in a row since 1992
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1423

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:22:38 AM

i think Jose Mourinho have changed his style in Manchester because he knows that it wouldn't help him their as the club already suffering from that strategy and also the fans wants manchester to have an offensive style and it will be a matter if time when we will see this strategy get accolplished by them

If the Man United board and everyone over there want another style of football then why hire Mourinho? Everyone knows he has a knack for defense and is so obsessed with the shape of the squad defensively.  His style is branded as boring by most but I find it interesting because Mourinho likes reading the game first then act as opposed to some managers who act first then reads the reaction of their opponents. 

It would be better if they hired another manager like Pochettino if they wanted a more offensive style.  And by god, their fans must be thankful for not promoting Giggs as the gaffer.  That would have been very bad for United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:23:30 AM

Well, it's hard to manage big team like Man United and i think Mourinho not focus on Europa League, he is more focus on Premier League. Their bad performance on recent matches is really important for mourinho to fix it.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:49:39 AM

If the Man United board and everyone over there want another style of football then why hire Mourinho? Everyone knows he has a knack for defense and is so obsessed with the shape of the squad defensively.  His style is branded as boring by most but I find it interesting because Mourinho likes reading the game first then act as opposed to some managers who act first then reads the reaction of their opponents. 

Which is why he is not the suitable coach to win the europa league for manchester united nowadays. His era is over, he was once a great coach that brought porto to win the champions league however that day is  ow over and he has passed his prime. He cant bring any team to win europa league for sure not even manchester united
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:55:52 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2016, 10:14:58 AM by NewBet

If the Man United board and everyone over there want another style of football then why hire Mourinho? Everyone knows he has a knack for defense and is so obsessed with the shape of the squad defensively.  His style is branded as boring by most but I find it interesting because Mourinho likes reading the game first then act as opposed to some managers who act first then reads the reaction of their opponents.  

Which is why he is not the suitable coach to win the europa league for manchester united nowadays. His era is over, he was once a great coach that brought porto to win the champions league however that day is  ow over and he has passed his prime. He cant bring any team to win europa league for sure not even manchester united
Jose Mourinho era haven't finish yet, it just paused for now. He only 53 years old and he still have many years too come in his managing career. Maybe you're right, Mourinho is not fit for Manchester United. But the mistake have already been made, I think they should find a way for redemption. There will be lot people waiting for this “special one" to rose again.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:14:00 AM

Which is why he is not the suitable coach to win the europa league for manchester united nowadays. His era is over, he was once a great coach that brought porto to win the champions league however that day is  ow over and he has passed his prime. He cant bring any team to win europa league for sure not even manchester united
Jose Mourinho era haven't finish yet, it just paused for now. He only 53 years old and he still have many years too come in his managing career. Maybe you're right, Mourinho is not fit for Manchester United. But the mistake have already been made, I think they should find a way for redemption rather than blaming anyone.
I think this Jose Mourinho era has finished and never get big winner again like BPL cup, FA cup or champions cup. But Jose Mourinho always very interest for news and issues so good for all team to increase the profit and popular. Best way for Jose Mourinho is out from Europe best choice maybe in China or America.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:32:00 AM

Jose Mourinho era haven't finish yet, it just paused for now. He only 53 years old and he still have many years too come in his managing career. Maybe you're right, Mourinho is not fit for Manchester United. But the mistake have already been made, I think they should find a way for redemption rather than blaming anyone.
I think this Jose Mourinho era has finished and never get big winner again like BPL cup, FA cup or champions cup. But Jose Mourinho always very interest for news and issues so good for all team to increase the profit and popular. Best way for Jose Mourinho is out from Europe best choice maybe in China or America.
yes I think is true, mourinho era has ended. I do not think the current squad even with the most expensive player, Mourinho still can not give the best game. if mourinho fail this season, yes it could possibly move to the MLS League, as some legends that most players moved well to the MLS league.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 12:04:28 PM

yes I think is true, mourinho era has ended. I do not think the current squad even with the most expensive player, Mourinho still can not give the best game. if mourinho fail this season, yes it could possibly move to the MLS League, as some legends that most players moved well to the MLS league.
with the current players Mourinho should be could get at least 1 trophy in this season because he have Complete squad to do so especially he has spend a lot of money to get good players this season but unfortunately Manchester United playing with unstable performance and all expensive players could not playing such as people expectations
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:24:01 PM

Well, it's hard to manage big team like Man United and i think Mourinho not focus on Europa League, he is more focus on Premier League. Their bad performance on recent matches is really important for mourinho to fix it.
The result of focusing on Premier League by Mourinho is got 2 loses and 1 draw for Man United so far. With their current squad, Mou should know that he has capable squad to play on different tournaments in tight schedule. Even Man United "just" playing in Europa League, which actually they are better than other teams in their group.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 01:44:04 PM

I also think Mourinho is not a fit coach because Manchester United have very expensive players but its performance just like an ordinary club, I don't think Mourinho will get succeed to turn them into a unit and will be able to to win Europa League with its current form.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:09:13 PM

I also think Mourinho is not a fit coach because Manchester United have very expensive players but its performance just like an ordinary club, I don't think Mourinho will get succeed to turn them into a unit and will be able to to win Europa League with its current form.
i think it's still very early to judge on Mourinho as he is still not found his best XI also players mike Pogba and Mekhi needs time to settle in Bailey and Zlatan settled in fast but also the other members of the squad needs time to get ised to the new style of playing and forget about LVG methodes.
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: