Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 03:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1508

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:00:06 PM

The matches go on like I thought, usually under goals. We saw 10 goals total, 6 goals without Real Madrid game. It's a typical Champions League night, we may see less than 10 goals in second halves. I'm going for under goal bets for that type of night. I have only 3 matches in my parlay for under 2.5 goals though.

Like I said we saw only 17 goals, 7 in second half. If you don't count Real Madrid game there was only 11 goals. IF you played over goal options today most probably you'd get burned real quick. But if you were brave enough to chase under goals you won your parlays. Congrats everybody who won.
My parlay was under 2.5 goals for these 3 games; Lyon (1 goal), CSKA (2 goals), Leicester (1 goal).
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:28:36 PM

I think Leicester City are running on some mad luck again it's like the Premier League-kind of luck last year but in the Champions League this time around Grin I am 99% sure they are going out in the quarter-finals after facing a serious opponent though. Luckiest football team in Europe that is  Grin
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 09:31:52 PM

My picks for tonight:

Leicester vs FC Copenhagen --> Leicester wins (odds 1.95)
Lyon vs Juventus --> Juventus wins (odds 1.69)
Benfica Lisbon vs Borussia Dortmund --> both teams to score (odds 1.56)
Dinamo Zagreb vs Sevilla --> Sevilla wins (odds 1.56)

Good luck to everyone! Smiley

So how was the outcome?

Leicester won! check
Juventus won! check
Lisbon and Dortmund have both scored! check
Sevilla won! check

Man, doesn't happen that often I'm 100% right! Smiley
Great evening! Cheers guys!

Congrats on your nice wins.

I also won on Juventus and Leicester ML but I lost my parlay I put on because I went with some value and had Tottenham ML and it ended 0-0 but that was the risk I was willing to take and it doesn't really matter as I'm in profit anyway. Now on to tomorrow night's games.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:00:24 PM

I think Leicester City are running on some mad luck again it's like the Premier League-kind of luck last year but in the Champions League this time around Grin I am 99% sure they are going out in the quarter-finals after facing a serious opponent though. Luckiest football team in Europe that is  Grin

Looking at their recent game in premier league it seems they will. They are quite good in champions league and play badly in premier league which kinda reminds me when they were playing badly last season in the cup game as well. If they ended up as champions league winner than that is just crazy
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:12:41 PM

Juventus have more luck, Buffon have saved 3-4 time (already have saved the penality) but win like i have predict, with only 1 gol (but i have lost my parlay).
quadrado have score a really nice gol, nobody think can shoot in that position.

very happy for Leicester, in champions play a different game
i believe lyon will win the match if lacazette penalty shoot did not saved by buffon , especially after the penalty in the second half lemina get a red card the game are really balanced but juventus have more luck.

leicester are a beast in the group stage of champions league, let's see if they qualified for the next round and keep playing great like today.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:20:32 PM

Juventus have more luck, Buffon have saved 3-4 time (already have saved the penality) but win like i have predict, with only 1 gol (but i have lost my parlay).

i believe lyon will win the match if lacazette penalty shoot did not saved by buffon , especially after the penalty in the second half lemina get a red card the game are really balanced but juventus have more luck.

leicester are a beast in the group stage of champions league, let's see if they qualified for the next round and keep playing great like today.

The man of the match definitely is buffon. Juventus dont really stand a chance against the other team when buffon is not their goalkeeper. Im quite surprised to see buffon is still fit to make all those saves and could still be playing for atleast two more years for juventus given that he had no hard injury
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:28:23 PM

Looking at their recent game in premier league it seems they will. They are quite good in champions league and play badly in premier league which kinda reminds me when they were playing badly last season in the cup game as well. If they ended up as champions league winner than that is just crazy

Haha I doubt Leicester city actually go into the quarter-finals or even become a champion I think there are other teams more viable
but sometimes leicester had more luck anything can happen let's see if they are able to face a stronger team from laliga or bundesliga
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:46:59 AM

If Buffon did not save the penalty then the 2nd half could be different as well, maybe there will be no red card for Juve. Who knows? Statistic shows that Juve still able to hold Lyon after the red card. Ball possesion was 50-50 at 2nd half, it means that Juve is still better than Lyon whereas they play with 10players only.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1423

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:53:44 AM

Haha I doubt Leicester city actually go into the quarter-finals or even become a champion I think there are other teams more viable
but sometimes leicester had more luck anything can happen let's see if they are able to face a stronger team from laliga or bundesliga

It's not all that impossible tbh, and I would love to see that happen.  But I think last year's Leicester squad motivation and luck would have a better chance to reach the quarters and even the semis as they were overperforming and their confidence was on an all time high.  This year reality has sunk in for them and it's really showing how big of a minus Kante leaving is for them.  I wish he never left.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414

= jasad =

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:03:44 AM

everyone doubt on leicester city in last season when they are stay at number 1 of premier league table ,
they says exactly like what you say now "i doubt leicester city will go into quarter-finals or win the cahmpios league bla.. bla.. bla.." ,
but hey who knows ?
i still believe leicester can make another surprise this season by win the champions league !
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:08:12 AM

quarter final is batle match is high level team
real madrid, bayern munchen , barcelona and more, so it lost this predictable
leicester city the second placed in group and next stage is good prestage
not lucky
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:58:06 AM

It's sucks Bayer Leverkusen vs Tottenham match don't have any single goal. I have pick over 2.5 goals and live bet over 0.5 goals in the end, but the score still 0-0 until the end.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:15:18 AM

It's sucks Bayer Leverkusen vs Tottenham match don't have any single goal. I have pick over 2.5 goals and live bet over 0.5 goals in the end, but the score still 0-0 until the end.
It was the only unexpected score yesterday, because both teams have good attack, I watched a part of the match, Leverkusen missed a lot of chances, and Tottenham were satisfied with the draw, I think Tottenham goalkeeper Hugo Lloris was the best player.
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:29:14 AM

I think you can try this for a total of 5.40 odds
 Barca vs man city=1x=1.43 odds
Arsenal vs Ludogorets=1=1.15odds
PSG vs FC Basel=1=1.60 odds
Bayern Munchen vs PSV=1=2.05 odds

Happy betting!
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:53:27 AM

everyone doubt on leicester city in last season when they are stay at number 1 of premier league table ,
they says exactly like what you say now "i doubt leicester city will go into quarter-finals or win the cahmpios league bla.. bla.. bla.." ,
but hey who knows ?
i still believe leicester can make another surprise this season by win the champions league !

If that is so then actually it is a good chance to bet for leicester to win the champions league this season. At the current moment they have the odds of around 45 to win the champions league, still much higher than napoli that actually has the odds of 50 from the bookies to win the champions league
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:58:03 AM

Leicester is first in group this is good i hope that they will be in next stage and i was right they play poor in league but good here. Also ream made record on now many wins in row they made good for them.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:42:13 AM

Here we go again, welcome back Champions League. There will be some promising games with very good odds, I hope to pick the right ones.

Dinamo Zagreb - Sevilla Sevilla
Lyon - Juventus Juventus
CSKA Moscow - Monaco Both teams to score
Leverkusen - Tottenham Home or draw

Nice pick dude I totally agree with all your predictions but I'm just taking some bets are not all because I seek a safer bet for competition
I eliminate Lyon - Juventus -Juventus I know Juventus played well but Lyon are also very good when playing at home I was worried they draw against Juventus .

I'm adding a few last minute games to my parlay

Leicester City - Copenhagen Leicester City
Club Brugge - Porto both teams to score
Real Madrid - Legia over 2,5 goals

MONSTRE PARLAY guys: I got a perfect score 7 games out of 7!
Nice profit  Wink I hope some of you followed me on this one
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:57:37 AM

Here we go again, welcome back Champions League. There will be some promising games with very good odds, I hope to pick the right ones.

Dinamo Zagreb - Sevilla Sevilla
Lyon - Juventus Juventus
CSKA Moscow - Monaco Both teams to score
Leverkusen - Tottenham Home or draw

Nice pick dude I totally agree with all your predictions but I'm just taking some bets are not all because I seek a safer bet for competition
I eliminate Lyon - Juventus -Juventus I know Juventus played well but Lyon are also very good when playing at home I was worried they draw against Juventus .

I'm adding a few last minute games to my parlay

Leicester City - Copenhagen Leicester City
Club Brugge - Porto both teams to score
Real Madrid - Legia over 2,5 goals

MONSTRE PARLAY guys: I got a perfect score 7 games out of 7!
Nice profit  Wink I hope some of you followed me on this one

amazing you can predict all the games correctly, you had great luck on some of the Juventus match, which should have ended a draw, because lyon missed a penalty and Monaco are also capable of scoring in the last minute, thus becoming both teams to score.
ronald0cz

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:14:02 AM

Yesterday in a match Igor Akinfeev from CSKA tried to interrupt his famous series of 39 consecutive matches with conceded goals in the Champions League, but could not. And we have another record, 40 games in a row Akinfeev conceded goals. It is an eternal record, guys! Grin
Woodie

Activity: 1834
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:23:33 AM

Leicester city was pure beginners luck I don't see them defending their title or challenging for any

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 [424] 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: