Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:02:11 AM

Barcelona are just too dependent on Messi. If he is having a bad day and can't carry the team on his shoulders Barcelona struggle like they did vs Roma. I am not saying that Roma are a bad team and got lucky. It's the same thing with Real Madrid; without Ronaldo I doubt they would have achieved 2 CL titles in a row.

i think barcelona not only messi
without messi barcelona still good play, but meet roma, i thinnk all team include coach is bad performance not only messi bad performance

Barcelona have always been knocked out from the Champions League when Messi didn't score in the 2 legs. I just had a look at past statistics and it's a very interesting fact. So I think Messi makes or breaks Barcelona indeed.
Barcelona's dependence on Messi has shown a bad impact for the Club. Barcelona seemed to not play well if Barcelona did not play Messi or stoke Messi. And until now it's still no cure even though the coach keeps changing. They can not go on like that, the European competition is tough, they will not be strong if it continues like that.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

I still can't believe that is really happened - #WengerOut after more than 20 years. You can love him or hate, but it's amazing to manage one team for so long. I think he chose right time to announce it just less than week before Europa league semifinal. Maybe players will be more motivated to end Wenger career in Arsenal with trophy.
2 finalists of Russian National Cup are Tosno and Avangard Kursk. 15 place of Premier League and 10 place of FNL (our First Division like Championship or Serie B). Total market values are approx. 15 mln € for Tosno and just over 6 mln € for Avangard. One of them will be at the Europa League's group stage next season  Undecided
It's really strange that we will see one of these teams in Europa league next season. It's very likely that Tosno will relegate from Premier league while Kursk don't have chances to reach Premier league. And if I remember correctly, Tosno even don't have their own stadium and playing home matches at old Zenit stadium. Well, one of these teams will have only minimal chances to reach next round.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Real Madrid will face Bayern On Semi Final of UCL.No doubt it will be a great match.Though Real madrid's performance is not upto the mark on La liga but in UCL Madrid is superb.So I think Madrid is favourite for this match because they have beaten PSG,Juventus already.

OTOH, I think there is no doubt Liverpool will qualify for the Final.
Rinsend

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:06:47 PM

Real Madrid will face Bayern On Semi Final of UCL.No doubt it will be a great match.Though Real madrid's performance is not upto the mark on La liga but in UCL Madrid is superb.So I think Madrid is favourite for this match because they have beaten PSG,Juventus already.

There is still a doubt for both match. Real Madrid have performed brilliantly this season in the Champions League, but their opponents in the semi-finals are Bayern Munich, a club that performed brilliantly in the Champions League and in the Bundes League, both deserved to qualify.

for Liverpool vs AS Roma, why everyone underestimates AS Roma? we've all seen the epic comeback of AS Roma after being underestimated in the second leg against Barcelona.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

There is still a doubt for both match. Real Madrid have performed brilliantly this season in the Champions League, but their opponents in the semi-finals are Bayern Munich, a club that performed brilliantly in the Champions League and in the Bundes League, both deserved to qualify.

for Liverpool vs AS Roma, why everyone underestimates AS Roma? we've all seen the epic comeback of AS Roma after being underestimated in the second leg against Barcelona.

I think its hard to pick a winner in both semi-finals, people are not giving Roma a chance but I actually think they have what it takes to beat Liverpool and make it through to the final. They have shown that they can match it with the best in the CL and deserve to be where they are now, people shouldn't count them out just yet. In the other match I actually like Munich to finally make it through after being there about's in the last few seasons and this time I think they would want to turn it around and make the final but again its a hard match to pick a winner. Either way I think both semi-finals will be great to watch and entertaining.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

El-Real will beat Bayern in the semi-finals and this is probably not going to be easy indeed,we all know in the champions madrid to look very good but weak in the back defense right now and its true that Bayern opponents are tough for him but did not rule out that.The madrid will become champion again in this season,just liverpool already have good potential to be the champion btw I choose liverpool at this time.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

El-Real will beat Bayern in the semi-finals and this is probably not going to be easy indeed,we all know in the champions madrid to look very good but weak in the back defense right now and its true that Bayern opponents are tough for him but did not rule out that.The madrid will become champion again in this season,just liverpool already have good potential to be the champion btw I choose liverpool at this time.

Real Madrid are playing like jackal and Hyde, in La Liga their performance is the worst ever seen till date, and suddenly in champions league they're a different team altogether. In La Liga they're like sheep being hunted, and Champions league they're like lions. I feel Madrid have the R factor known as Ronaldo and he's the key here. I think it's a Madrid vs Liverpool final and Madrid will win it.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Real Madrid are playing like jackal and Hyde, in La Liga their performance is the worst ever seen till date, and suddenly in champions league they're a different team altogether. In La Liga they're like sheep being hunted, and Champions league they're like lions. I feel Madrid have the R factor known as Ronaldo and he's the key here. I think it's a Madrid vs Liverpool final and Madrid will win it.

Many are betting on Real Madrid for the Champions League semi-final. And if you see the head to head both teams will be won by Bayern Munich, in some match Bayern Munich able to win 13  game whereas Real Madrid just won 9 game. But everyone is looking at the semi-finals of the champions league in 2014, at that time Real Madrid were able to win 0-4 at the Alianz Arena and only make 1 goal in Santiago Bernebeu. But what should be remembered is this season Bayern Munich have earned the title in the domestic league, so they only focus for Champions League compared with Real Madrid still have to focus on domestic league and champion league. I think this match will be won by Bayern Munich and bet on that.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

Although Real Madrid is favorites to win UCL this season they should be wary of Liverpool's longing for the UCL trophy. Liverpool have a very strong championship mentality when they make it to the top of the game in a tournament. If Real Madrid has a key player factor that is CR7, now Liverpool also has a key player factor that is Mo Salah.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

I think no reall favs in both games maybe paper one
Roma has nothing to loose and thay gain a lot of selconfidence in last game against Barca
Liverpool can be little tired EPL is hard

Real-Bayern european El Classico  no fav for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

I am looking forward to the ability of Mo Salah to surprise his former team. He has become a player loved by Liverpool fans, if he manages to make Liverpool qualify for the UCL final this season then he will be a player that is hard to forget and even released.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

I am looking forward to the ability of Mo Salah to surprise his former team. He has become a player loved by Liverpool fans, if he manages to make Liverpool qualify for the UCL final this season then he will be a player that is hard to forget and even released.

Do you remember Mahrez and vardy the ultimate duo that won the premier league few season ago? Everyone thought that their were great and even the team decided not to sell them although many offer were coming from them, guess where they are now. If he does great this season, he still needs to prove himself for the next season as well
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Do you remember Mahrez and vardy the ultimate duo that won the premier league few season ago? Everyone thought that their were great and even the team decided not to sell them although many offer were coming from them, guess where they are now. If he does great this season, he still needs to prove himself for the next season as well

Usually if a football player is playing with his former team then he will show good performance. He will prove that he is a player who should be defended. I know, Moh Salah is a great player this year, even many people who mention that he is the next messi. I'll bet in the match later Moh Salah will create a goal, and I expect Liverpool will be the opponent is the team that will qualify for the final round.
Rinsend

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

Mohamed Salah has been playing well even while in AS Roma, it is not too stunning, but Mohamed Salah's performance at AS Roma is one of the most consistent on the team. Mohamed Salah is already known in the eyes of the world, while Vardy and mahrez? they just emerge and immediately get a big luck, one season wonder, they run out. Mohamed Salah has proven his qualities well in two major European leagues, that's enough evidence.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

Mohamed Salah has been playing well even while in AS Roma, it is not too stunning, but Mohamed Salah's performance at AS Roma is one of the most consistent on the team. Mohamed Salah is already known in the eyes of the world, while Vardy and mahrez? they just emerge and immediately get a big luck, one season wonder, they run out. Mohamed Salah has proven his qualities well in two major European leagues, that's enough evidence.

Constant performance is what it is needed. He needs time to stay in liverpool and still proof his worth. If he could keep his consistent performance for the next one or two season then he is going to be the next generation of christiano ronaldo most likely. As of now there will still be alot of doubt regarding his performance next season 
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

I guess Liverpool and Roma have nice chances to show a bright thriller with a big number of goals. Both teams are very unstable and have a strong attack with not so great defense. "Both to score" for 1.67 seems very attractive to me. What do you think?
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

rather than in the local league liverpool achievement is pretty much better in europe competitions even from debut of season of Klopp he has able to bring liverpool went to final match even though lost from dortmund and currently they have the player who able to bring liverpool reach final game but i think liverpool and roma is equally strong and very difficult to predict which team will be the winner but Salah would be a secret weapon for liverpool
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

I'm with @cazkooo, I think Salah (who did ok while in Roma, nothing spectacular) still needs to prove himself next season, otherwise, he'll be another Mahrez. But I'd like to see him in a more demanding club where the pressure is high like Bayern, Real Madrid, or Barcelona, the type of clubs that need to win titles (the treble is a must in these clubs)or else the season ends up being a complete disaster. Salah is a quality player, but it's his first season in Liverpool.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:15:48 PM

I'm with @cazkooo, I think Salah (who did ok while in Roma, nothing spectacular) still needs to prove himself next season, otherwise, he'll be another Mahrez. But I'd like to see him in a more demanding club where the pressure is high like Bayern, Real Madrid, or Barcelona, the type of clubs that need to win titles (the treble is a must in these clubs)or else the season ends up being a complete disaster. Salah is a quality player, but it's his first season in Liverpool.

I just wrote in the other thread that he will probably stay for one more season. Im saying that I think that will be the most reasonable for him to just stay in liverpool and prove that he could be better. If Liverpool ended up getting to the final and eventually winning it , that means the higher chance for him to stay in there
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:30:28 AM

Who is ready for the match tonight?  Grin I can't wait! My prediction is BTTS & over 2.5 goals. I hope Klopp doesn't take a page out of Mourinho's book and park the bus at Anfield though  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 [682] 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: