Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451524 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

Benzema, one of the most hated Real Madrid player this season, has done it again. Last year it was a marvelous play against Atletico Madrid that lead to a goal which gave them the ticket to Cardiff, today, Karim scored two crucial goals. I think he'll stay for another season.

Real Madrid beat the champions of France (PSG), the champions of Italy (Juventus), and the champions of Germany (Bayern Munich), impressive achievement considering that RM has been playing really bad lately...and I said it earlier, this Real Madrid is a completely different team when they play at home, good thing for RM fans that the CL final is going to be in Kiev and not Madrid.

Although, Çakır definitely helped Real by not reacting to Marcelo's volleyball...
More like Ulreich helped Real Madrid by making what's probably the most ridiculous mistakes from a goalkeeper in the history of the Champions League...oh, and Navas also helped Real Madrid (8 saves today), and Bayern also helped Real Madrid by not being clinical with their clear chances (39 shots in both matches, only scored 3 goals)  Wink

That second Real goal was classic demonstration of why good keepers need to think instinctively. The backpass was to blame of course, but like you said, that sort of threat on goal deserves the risk of the foul for using hands and the indirect free hit.
That was amateur level of goalkeeping. It is a miracle that Ulrich is actually in the squad of one of the biggest clubs in europe.

The success of Real Madrid tonight was due to them benefited by the referee's decisions are quite controversial against handball done by Marcelo.
c'mon now, it is such a poor argument to talk about the ref right now when Bayern should've done way better with the countless chances they had (for example, Lewandowski was shit in both matches, no wonder Real Madrid didn't buy him) and some dumb mistakes (Rafinha last week, Ulreich today).

Real Madrid also benefited from the absence of some of the core players from Bayern who were injured.
Real Madrid benefited from the draw vs Bayern for the semi final...before the game today, the germans had lost 3 consecutive semi finals against spanish teams ...their fate was sealed Cheesy

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

Well done to Real Madrid for being the first finalist of this year Uefa Champions League. Chances are high that Liverpool will be the second finalist but in soccer nothing is for sure not matter first match result so tomorrow we will have a game which I think will be full of emotions and goals and it will be definitely Over 2.5 tomorrow for me.

i think in final whatever team can meet real madrid
liverpool or roma, real madrid can win, if not suprise real madrid can easy get champion league trophy again
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:45:40 AM

Although, Çakır definitely helped Real by not reacting to Marcelo's volleyball...
More like Ulreich helped Real Madrid by making what's probably the most ridiculous mistakes from a goalkeeper in the history of the Champions League...oh, and Navas also helped Real Madrid (8 saves today), and Bayern also helped Real Madrid by not being clinical with their clear chances (39 shots in both matches, only scored 3 goals)  Wink

If you look at the other part of my post, you can see that I named exactly this thing as the main reason of Bayern's fail  Smiley

That second Real goal was classic demonstration of why good keepers need to think instinctively. The backpass was to blame of course, but like you said, that sort of threat on goal deserves the risk of the foul for using hands and the indirect free hit.
That was amateur level of goalkeeping. It is a miracle that Ulrich is actually in the squad of one of the biggest clubs in europe.

Ulreich has shown a pretty good level during the whole season. It's not an amateur level of goalkeeping, it's psychological instability, and yesterday's game revealed what he lacks to become a top-level player. Even if he doesn't solve this problem, he can be a suitable goalkeeper for clubs like Hoffenheim or Mönchengladbach, who doesn't play crucial matches on Bernabeu.

Quite funny, but I guess the decision to allow him being the first goalkeeper was made by Ancelotti last summer. I think if Bayern had offered a loan to somebody top and experienced like Cech or Casillas, one of them would have agreed to play another year on the top level in the top club. But someone chose Ulreich and we have just seen what it led to...

And yes, you are completely right about Navas. Year after year he proves in the most important matches he is a great goalkeeper. Maybe now rumors about his soon leaving Madrid will subside
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

Well done to Real Madrid for being the first finalist of this year Uefa Champions League. Chances are high that Liverpool will be the second finalist but in soccer nothing is for sure not matter first match result so tomorrow we will have a game which I think will be full of emotions and goals and it will be definitely Over 2.5 tomorrow for me.

liverpool or roma, real madrid can win, if not suprise real madrid can easy get champion league trophy again

real madrid likely make a new record by winning consecutive 3 times in history. But if the met with Liverpool I thought this is very interesting, since liverpool are onfire in scoring. I hope liverpool going to the finals, because they are very worthy than Roma, in my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

As I suspected, Bayern was a much better them (a clear favorite to me, say 65-35%), but the only decisive factor was a goalkeeper. Navas saved miracles.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

real madrid likely make a new record by winning consecutive 3 times in history. But if the met with Liverpool I thought this is very interesting, since liverpool are onfire in scoring. I hope liverpool going to the finals, because they are very worthy than Roma, in my opinion.

Lol no, real madrid is not winning champions league yet and I hope Liverpool though. Today match is AS roma against Liverpool, i'm not sure AS roma can make a comeback again though against liverpool, Real Madrid vs Liverpool could be the best match.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Liverpool will play more openly than Barcelona did and they will try to score in order to qualify for the final.Roma on the other side usually plays well in front of their fans and have a good attacking style of play. I think it will be an interesting game to watch and who will be the finalist from  these two teams is still open for me.

I think too. But they will not go all-in. Look at how they played the second game against Manchester City. "We know we will score one and it will be enough". It was a hard game for them, but their tactics were the only possible one I think. What Barcelona was playing I still cannot understand. It is not a miracle with Barcelona anymore, each season when you think they will win it all they totally underplay all decisive games... but Liverpool obviously has a much better manager. I don't remember last good manager of Barca. Guardiola? No, I don't actually think so, but I think it is actually the only one we can even argue about. OK, Tito was good, but unfortunately got sick all too early (God rest his soul).

TrumpD

Merit: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

Definitely Liverpool would make a better and more entertaining opponent for Real Madrid in the final. Both of them have very good attacks, but not so very good defense even though Madrid is better. They way I see it, especially with the character of Liverpool of late, the final is a 50-50 chance. In my mind I have written off Roma from the first leg, there is no way a miracle will happen tonight. I know some will mention Barca in the quarter-finals, but a team can't be that lucky twice.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

Lol no, real madrid is not winning champions league yet and I hope Liverpool though. Today match is AS roma against Liverpool, i'm not sure AS roma can make a comeback again though against liverpool, Real Madrid vs Liverpool could be the best match.
Nowadays real madrid have the spirit to win the champions league again, they will do the best as well as liverpool if they make it into the final. And well, the liverpool and real madrid matches will be the best game, liverpool with moh.salah and real madrid with ronaldo.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

It seems Liverpool will qualify to the next round, at least they already win the first leg with a huge goals difference. Roma needs to win by three goals to nil if they wanted to go to the final match and it look impossible.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Definitely Liverpool would make a better and more entertaining opponent for Real Madrid in the final. Both of them have very good attacks, but not so very good defense even though Madrid is better. They way I see it, especially with the character of Liverpool of late, the final is a 50-50 chance.
Real Madrid will play their 4th Champions League final in the last 5 years, if Liverpool reaches the final, they'll play their first CL final in over 10 years...I think there's clear a favorite.

More like Ulreich helped Real Madrid by making what's probably the most ridiculous mistakes from a goalkeeper in the history of the Champions League...oh, and Navas also helped Real Madrid (8 saves today), and Bayern also helped Real Madrid by not being clinical with their clear chances (39 shots in both matches, only scored 3 goals)  Wink

If you look at the other part of my post, you can see that I named exactly this thing as the main reason of Bayern's fail  Smiley
missed it  Wink

Ulreich has shown a pretty good level during the whole season. It's not an amateur level of goalkeeping, it's psychological instability, and yesterday's game revealed what he lacks to become a top-level player. Even if he doesn't solve this problem, he can be a suitable goalkeeper for clubs like Hoffenheim or Mönchengladbach, who doesn't play crucial matches on Bernabeu.

Quite funny, but I guess the decision to allow him being the first goalkeeper was made by Ancelotti last summer. I think if Bayern had offered a loan to somebody top and experienced like Cech or Casillas, one of them would have agreed to play another year on the top level in the top club. But someone chose Ulreich and we have just seen what it led to...

And yes, you are completely right about Navas. Year after year he proves in the most important matches he is a great goalkeeper. Maybe now rumors about his soon leaving Madrid will subside

I wonder, from a psychological point of view, what went through Ulreich's head when he was watching the ball? all he need to to was either kick it or grab it (indirect free kick). Top clubs should have experience GK as subs, RM have Kiko (already proved to be a good keeper in La Liga), Barcelona has Cillessen (GK of Netherlands national team), Juventus have Szczęsny (ex-Arsenal, ex-Roma), Bayern have Ulreich (ex- Stuttgart...? ? ?).

Anyways, Roma vs Liverpool today, I'm going with over 3.5 goals @2.10 and Liverpool win @2.45.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
buwaytress
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3443

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:16:45 PM

Real Madrid will play their 4th Champions League final in the last 5 years, if Liverpool reaches the final, they'll play their first CL final in over 10 years...I think there's clear a favorite.
Exactly. Liverpool's front 3 have carried them to lofty height in Europe but there's no doubt they're the underdogs, and have always been except probably against Roma where bookies only gave them a slight advantage. But that has always suited Liverpool and seems to fire them and their fans up more.

Anyways, Roma vs Liverpool today, I'm going with over 3.5 goals @2.10 and Liverpool win @2.45.

I just went with a simple win, seems like the odds actually got slightly worse in over 24 hours, but still happy if I win this @2.42. There's almost a guarantee for goals in this game but the odds for over 3.5 are something I rarely go for, especially if only at just a slight doubler. Roma have to score though, so that opens the door for Liverpool to pour forward, which they're good at. As long as Milner is at his best at energetic interceptions, our forwards can feed on the opportunities. Expect lots of cards though... but as long as no one is suspended for the final.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:43:11 PM

Roma will be giving a difficult challenge the chances for them for coming back from 5-2 defeat is difficult especially against Liverpool because the reds know how to score and they have done a great first game aginst Roma also 2 great matches against City before so they know how to deal with these types of games also their form have seen improvement as they currently on 9 games without a defeat I think that this might be an interesting clash with a couple of goals. the hosts will be looking to score some gaols while the visitors Liverpool are strong on counter-attacks so we should expect to see a good number of goals surely more then 3 goals will be scored.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

4-2 in the 90 minutes of the game and 6-7 in total aggregate, Liverpool finally qualified for the final champions league after more than 10 years. Liverpool still have a bad record as they challenge Real Madrid in the final, Liverpool always conceded in the final minutes. While playing at Anfield, AS Roma managed to score 2 goals in the final minutes, so did that happened earlier. Anyway, congratulations to Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool to advance to the Final.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Trofo
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2532

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:56:03 PM

4-2 in the 90 minutes of the game and 6-7 in total aggregate, Liverpool finally qualified for the final champions league after more than 10 years. Liverpool still have a bad record as they challenge Real Madrid in the final, Liverpool always conceded in the final minutes. While playing at Anfield, AS Roma managed to score 2 goals in the final minutes, so did that happened earlier. Anyway, congratulations to Jurgen Klopp and Liverpool to advance to the Final.

Damn, missed the last 2 Roma goals. I had to go out to walk the dog and decided it was all over with result of 2:2 and only 10 minutes to go. Anyway, congrats to Liverpool on reaching the final. They have definitely deserved their spot and I am expecting them to cause all sort of troubles for Real Madrid.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

AS Roma have been able to beat Liverpool in UCL's semi-final second leg but luck is still not on their side, if only Liverpool did not secure first by scoring two goals maybe AS Roma could change the situation. We should appreciate the struggles of the players from AS Roma although I am disappointed with the outcome of this match.
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:36:41 PM

I just went with a simple win, seems like the odds actually got slightly worse in over 24 hours, but still happy if I win this @2.42. There's almost a guarantee for goals in this game but the odds for over 3.5 are something I rarely go for, especially if only at just a slight doubler.
final score 5-2...  Grin but Liverpool lost  Embarrassed

Well, Liverpool is in the final. Let's see if Arnold's handball gets the same media attention as Marcelo's vs Bayern (obviously, it won't)

Fun facts:

- Real Madrid haven't lost a Champions League final in the 21st century (4 CL finals, 4 wins), while Liverpool lost one (2007 vs Milan), and won one (2005 vs Milan)
- Real Madrid have the highest Win % ratio in Champions League finals: 80% (12 out of 15)
- The last time Real Madrid lost a Champions League final was in 1981 against no other than Liverpool.
- Liverpool's front 3 (Mané, Firmino, and Salah) have scored 29 goals in the CL this season (40 in total), Real Madrid have scored 30 goals. (over 2.5 goals in the final guaranteed Cheesy )
- Klopp has lost two european cup finals (one with Dortmund in the CL vs Bayern, the other one with Liverpool in Europa League vs Sevilla), Zidane has won 6 european cup finals (2 as a player, 4 as the RM manager)

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:37:02 PM

so disappointed of Roma getting out , Roma deserved to be in the final after they knocked out Barcelona
The first game shouldn't end 5-2 , the referees gave Liverpool two wrong goals but I was hoping that Roma will come back again in the Olimpico  and they were really close
there is a clear penalty for Roma that wasn't counted , such a shame it would had been another epic come back
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Very surprised Roma got so many goals against Liverpool and with that hand ball in injury time did not matter. Liverpool outplayed them this game and deserve to go on to the finals in three weeks from now.
I had over 1.5 goals for Liverpool and was lucky to get that this match. Lips sealed
SimpeleSimpele

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

liverpool fans in last minute big presure
because roma can create 2 goal, in only one goal again can must play extra time
but roma create 2 goal is very late
Pages: « 1 ... 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 [689] 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: