Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help: BE controller from Rockminer T1 set + BE controller from XBET PACIFIC  (Read 731 times)
Romanko (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:56:21 PM

Hi guys

would really appreciate some team help with my some of my mining gear.
I am using it from November-December 2014 and never had same issues as now.

First problem
3x Rockminer T1 and BE controller, all powered by two server 2000W PSUs.
Few days ago after a few day absence I found that the set stopped hashing.
The BE controller is blinking with one single green light, and on its interface shows it identifies all 12 boards of the three T1 cubes, but they all show 0.00. Today I noticed that on controller page that sometimes the boards start hashing but very low (up to 600 gh / from 2460 gh expected), and after a minute or two drops back to zeros...
tried to restart BE in settings, manually unplugged it, changed net cable from a operating device..nothing helps so far

Second problem
I have this 3.2 Th Pacific device from Xbet (no longer existing company:(
and it has the same controller - built in the device...
and the troubles with it began almost at the same time with the first problem..
the only difference is that it doest identify the boards:(
I can excess the web interface but it doest see the device boards connected to it.
Reseted the controller in settings, power reset, changed net wire cable - no use.

looks like different kind of problems but they happened almost at the same time and with the similar devices - BE controllers.
On the same internet switch there are few other miners LK dragon miners and they operate without issues.
Tried also to connect both BE controllers directly to net but it didn't work out.

any ideas how can help or solve my troubles?
thanks for any useful advice or experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shennatopliffe

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:44:21 AM

the specific opinion is astonishingly fantastic , or else use a bigger technique,it's attainable to stay to the present web site link.fastfifa16.co.uk  ,you may get some FIFACOINS.
Romanko (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 11:26:49 PM

the specific opinion is astonishingly fantastic , or else use a bigger technique,it's attainable to stay to the present web site link.fastfifa16.co.uk  ,you may get some FIFACOINS.

Hi! what a interesting answer)) WTF coin? Cheesy  

...guess I am on my own Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: