Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any old hardcore kids(CLOSED)- posted on ebay  (Read 886 times)
Lurk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 02:49:04 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2012, 06:24:25 AM by Lurk

have some old 7 inch records
have some old band t-shirts
have some old patches
have some old zines
  was about to list them on ebay but figured id check here first.
have pics.
          reply if you want more info
  all circa 1997-2000 or so

or if theres any metalhead drum nerds  ill sell you Dustin Schoenhofer phone number(walls of jericho, premonitions of war, bury your dead, next2nothing, attika7, bloodpact, corey taylor(slipknot) solo project)

also have numbers for members of  blue skies burning and other random musicians

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 04:31:46 PM

What bands?
Lurk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 06:20:35 PM

patches:
          avail

2 different mxpx

next2nothing

3 different bloodpact(drummer for bury your dead, walls of jericho)(other members of earthmover)

anti racist action patch

mineral(emo)

stickers:   saves the day, through being cool

bane, it all comes down to this

earthmover(yellow)

7" records:   all mint never been played
                     bloodpact, as good as dead-element records (unopened think its just black vinyl)

decay,  back in the house- suburban home records    black vinyl

bleed for me, already dead- stick boy records (buffalo, ny hardcore) green vinyl

zines:                I STAND ALONE      issue #13            with 7" record(mint never played)

features: H20, +/- records, stretch armstrong, slug and lettuce zine, undying

7" band and tracks:  elliot- covering remember, originally by endpoint

sunday evening dinner club- covering distance, originally by gorilla biscuits

kid dynamite- covering macho insecurities by dead kennedys
                                                                      covering i dont wanna hear it by minor threat

NOTHING LEFT    issue#8  fall of 1998 (missing the cd that came with it)

features: avail, grade, samiam, jets to brazil, joan of arc, anthrax, cerberus shoal, the usuals, assuck
                                            boxer, the passenger train proposal, tristeza, limbert fabian

DIY ZINE   issue#2  picked this up when we played castle heights in queens, ny circa 98 or 99

features:  sick of it all, d.r.i., indecision, ensign,    show and album reviews, web reviews by spike from D.R.I

also has an article about castle heights being at risk of permanent closing(sadly it is now closed)

t-shirts:       catharsis- pity concrete doesnt burn

suicide machines- seize control/motor city hardcore

battery- d.c. straight edge

bronson335- take a stand

as good as dead- nosebleed blood splatter

next2nothing- in spite of the misery

pig destroyer- creepy looking girl

doghouse records- logo on front    small logo on back with some bands listed-as friends rust, the all american rejects,
                                                                                  the break, favez, k. scott richter, river city high

thats about all im willing to part with right now

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 06:39:46 PM

have some old 7 inch records
have some old band t-shirts
have some old patches
have some old zines

was about to list them on ebay but figured id check here first.
have pics.
          reply if you want more info
  all circa 1997-2000 or so

or if theres any metalhead drum nerds  ill sell you Dustin Schoenhofer phone number(walls of jericho, premonitions of war, bury your dead, next2nothing, attika7, bloodpact, corey taylor(slipknot) solo project)

also have numbers for members of  blue skies burning and other random musicians

Wat?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Lurk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 07:19:44 PM

i dont understand what you dont get.
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:07:51 PM

You say "old" and then say circa 1997 - 2000. 2000 != old

Huh... or maybe I'm just old.  WTH  Oh well...

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:13:51 PM

You say "old" and then say circa 1997 - 2000. 2000 != old

Huh... or maybe I'm just old.  WTH  Oh well...

About shot cola out my nose when I read this. Ok Inaba you and I are in the same boat, "old" 1997??? Old to some of us older members call the Ramones, Talking Heads, Sex Pistols,  old, not that they are bad, just old. Still love hear "blister in the sun"
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 08:17:50 PM

Violent Femmes are total win.  Hell yeah Ramones, Talking Heads, Sex Pistols... ahh the memories.  When I think of old, I think of crap from the early 70's, rainbows and bell bottoms.

I might be able to buy into some 80's stuff being old, but ouch!  Our house... is in the middle of the street.

Lurk (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 08:36:08 PM

ha i guess i just figured a lot of people on here are younger? i guess not old hardcore to me is mid to late eighties punk and hardcore im almost 34.  but i was 17-21 when i got all this stuff and when i think about how long its been i feel old.
  im probably better off just doing ebay auctions but i was hoping i could get bitcoins for the stuff and build a little rep and my 0 otc rating.

violent femmes are the shit, one of the best bass players ive ever heard.  that album with the little girl on the front is incredible start to finish.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:06:01 PM

Well I was thinking it was going to be the Circlejerks, MDC, Dead Kennedys or the later uk/american bands like Heresy, Electro Hippies, Napalm death, one of those eras. Before moshpits when we had wrecking and it was more violent and less theatrical, (of course, as any old fogey tells the young 'uns).
segabtc

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 09:17:18 PM

Violent Femmes are total win.  Hell yeah Ramones, Talking Heads, Sex Pistols... ahh the memories.  When I think of old, I think of crap from the early 70's, rainbows and bell bottoms.

We need more cowbell! LOL love that skit about Blue Oyster Cult. Yeah Ramones were the shit, go get joeys first Production album, that was amazing, Now on the other side of that same era, we had Styx, album "Paradise Threater" Just different perspectives of the same era.
MoreCowbell

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2012, 10:18:08 PM

We need more cowbell!

Checking in as requested!
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2012, 10:19:28 PM

Welcome back!!  How's Chris?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: